New TT 32 and DT 32

• Thread starter gtnoobie
  • 177 comments
Thanks for that man, looking forward to try it. I'm right behind you with a 1.26.9 at the moment, hope I can find the time this weekend to try this set-up. I tweaked SuperSic's Suzuka setup (thanks again for that SuperSic) for this TT to increase the front-end grip, but it still is far from all it could be. But I'm also not very familiar with this track, yesterday were my first laps on the Indy road course - so a lot of the time to be found is down to my driving.
Nice time mate,

Just logged in, and did about 5 laps after changing LSD to 5,30,10
and took off 8 tenths:crazy: for a 1:26.1xx

The 30 keeps the car straight enough while acc and around the high speed bend on main straight.

It's good to see people trying to sharpen and sharpen their times, I got into a fully loaded Aventador, beat the time by 2-3 seconds, was in the top 6000 people and thought 'that was fun - job done!' and didn't go back. If I did, it would be to see if I could best myself in a 458, or some other super faster italian thing, but once you start getting below the 1:30, 1:29, that's some serious times there - impressive.

Love The SSR5 reverse one, Cuz I always liked this track but you need to be very percise in driving cuz once you kiss the wall thats it, done it in a Murcie SV and managed to doo a 1:29.5 after 15 laps or so, gona try out the Aventador and maybe the enzo too, Golded also the Indy one with an R8 LMP :)

EDIT:
took the murcie out for another spin on SSR5 and shaved of about 1.1 secs now @ 1:28.462 (93rd overall/ 5th in Germany :))
maybe a med 1:27 is possible need to look into it later on again

Last edited:
Are the physics harder/different for TT than for a spec events or seasonal races against computer opponents? Because it sure feels harder. Could be the sport hard tires I guess. But my laps are much slower than they would be, let's say in practice mode. I have much less traction than I'm used to - have to just touch the gas pedel and still can spin out easily.

Last edited:
Are the physics harder/different for TT than for a spec events or seasonal races against computer opponents? Because it sure feels harder. Could be the sport hard tires I guess. But my laps are much slower than they would be, let's say in practice mode. I have much less traction than I'm used to - have to just touch the gas pedel and still can spin out easily.

In the TTs, grip reduction is on "real". In practice mode grip reduction is on "low" unless you change it yourself. I know this should only affect you when on the grass, dirt, track edge etc.. but I've found it reduces grip everywhere. You can't get the same lap times when set to "real" even if you do a great lap.

In the TTs, grip reduction is on "real". In practice mode grip reduction is on "low" unless you change it yourself. I know this should only affect you when on the grass, dirt, track edge etc.. but I've found it reduces grip everywhere. You can't get the same lap times when set to "real" even if you do a great lap.
Makes time trial an exercise in futility. I mean, you practice, you learn the layout, you get the feel of the car, you learn to drive it fast, and then when you're ready to see how good you are vs others, the car behaves completely differently. Somebody said sports hards are like driving on an ice rink and they're right.

Hello to all my friends,

I just write to you to announce that I finally stopped Gran Turismo 5, I arrived last night a great misfortune, a painful death, Gran Turismo 5 ends here for me, I was really happy to share with you, as little as it is.

I also thank everyone who supported me and complimented, not forgetting those who have shared their knowledge and their good humor.

There are many good people here, I'm glad to have known, I wish you all a happy and continued success in all fields, thank you again to you.

If ever the French passes by here is the announcement of sale of my house playseat ;

Wait

Regards,
Yinato.

Sorry to hear my friend. It was fun and a great challenge chasing your ghost through past TT's. You'll be missed my friend. Good luck in your future endeavors. Peace.

Hello to all my friends,

I just write to you to announce that I finally stopped Gran Turismo 5, I arrived last night a great misfortune, a painful death, Gran Turismo 5 ends here for me, I was really happy to share with you, as little as it is.

I also thank everyone who supported me and complimented, not forgetting those who have shared their knowledge and their good humor.

There are many good people here, I'm glad to have known, I wish you all a happy and continued success in all fields, thank you again to you.

If ever the French passes by here is the announcement of sale of my house playseat ;

Wait

Regards,
Yinato.

:lol:

hey Yinato,
I'm sorry to hear the bad news
I hope you stay strong and courageous through your loss,
I'm sure you have what it takes,
you have what champions are made of,
and a humbleness of a good man. you remind me of Senna
my favorite driver of all times.
Take care of yourself, enjoy life,
and I'm sure we will see you around sometime,
and probably follow your ghosts again!

Hello to all my friends,

Wait

Regards,
Yinato.

i have no words at these moments .... just wanna say that was a pleasure to have such a champ among us... champs aren´t forgotten and they can return...

Currently sitting in 196th on indy road course after a half an hour session with a friends 2J. Really surprising that only 7 people are within a second of the best in the world. Reckon with another 20 laps or so I can crack the top 150 or even 100. Anyway good luck to everybody else 👍

You gotta love this game!! I was trying the Italian non race car on ss5 reverse with a Lambo. I was coming into the first corner from the long straight, downshifting, engine screaming against the rev limiter, tires howling as I tried to slow down. When I started my turn in, the car went into a honest-to-God sideways 4 wheel drift, squared off the corner and pointed me in the right direction. I was so surprised, I almost missed the next corner!! The only 4 wheel drift I've ever experienced in real life put me into a huge snow drift.

I was able to Silver the course with the Lambo. Tried a Ferrari 599 - like ball bearings on ice. I don't think I completed a single lap without hitting the wall somewhere. Man - those sports hard tires are a b**** to drive.

Currently sitting in 196th on indy road course after a half an hour session with a friends 2J. Really surprising that only 7 people are within a second of the best in the world. Reckon with another 20 laps or so I can crack the top 150 or even 100. Anyway good luck to everybody else 👍

Could be boycotters. Not saying I'm that fast but I haven't turned a lap. I'm starting to despise the 2j.

The used zonda c12 is fun at ssr5 👍 I was faster with it then a scud or merci however I ran those two with pad. Something to try anyway, no wing but tuned right it handles nice, no understeer and it's fast 185mph on straight or so.

Going in Hot
Could be boycotters. Not saying I'm that fast but I haven't turned a lap. I'm starting to despise the 2j.

Same it just seems head and shoulders above competion at the same PP.

Thank you all for your messages of support, I am really touched, we are all human and I think asking for help in these times is normal.

Some things are hard to swallow and sometimes finds comfort on the internet with people who know how understanding the game aside for a moment.

Anyway thank you from my heart, I've never been perfect, but believe it or not, I always did my best, I'll keep you posted on the progress of things, thank you again.

@ SUPERSIC,

Good evening,

We do not know but mostly I've never done anything, I do not know where does this hatred but it is pitiful, you should question yourself and keep in mind that despite our differences with certain members, we are on a VIDEO GAME.

You laugh at the misfortune of people, I do not know how bad you are but I hope for you that your life will be good, because misfortunes are unable to others and when they affect us, it is very hard.

Good evening to you and the future are a little more respectful.

For the rest, I am sorry to be left in the off-topic.

I expect the sale of my playseat, I can be back once or twice on this combo if the sale is pending but especially if my condition improves.

Thank you again to you all and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Yinato.

Thank you all for your messages of support, I am really touched, we are all human and I think asking for help in these times is normal.

Some things are hard to swallow and sometimes finds comfort on the internet with people who know how understanding the game aside for a moment.

Anyway thank you from my heart, I've never been perfect, but believe it or not, I always did my best, I'll keep you posted on the progress of things, thank you again.

@ SUPERSIC,

Good evening,

We do not know but mostly I've never done anything, I do not know where does this hatred but it is pitiful, you should question yourself and keep in mind that despite our differences with certain members, we are on a VIDEO GAME.

You laugh at the misfortune of people, I do not know how bad you are but I hope for you that your life will be good, because misfortunes are unable to others and when they affect us, it is very hard.

Good evening to you and the future are a little more respectful.

For the rest, I am sorry to be left in the off-topic.

I expect the sale of my playseat, I can be back once or twice on this combo if the sale is pending but especially if my condition improves.

Thank you again to you all and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Yinato.

Ignore SuperSic Yinato. He's just angry that he got totally beaten by you so many times. Take no notice of him, I don't think anyone here does anyway.

Just an opinion here but, I think a moderator should ban SuperSic for that laughing face he posted about somebody's death.

Haters gonna hate..i love it.:D

If anyone thinks i'm laughing at his misfortune then besides being GT5 noobs, you're retards too.

Yinato - I've never directly spoken to you but I have used your tunes! You seem like such a nice guy, always polite and genuine!

I wish you all the best for the future and hope to see you on gtp again! God bless and stay strong!

Haters gonna hate..i love it.:D

If anyone thinks i'm laughing at his misfortune then besides being GT5 noobs, you're retards too.

Your elitist attitude and name calling of members of this forum is not welcomed here.

LOL Tony, please stop. I know it's troll bait but ffs I've been around years before you, and if whome you quoted feels insulted, well........

Back