England
England
RobMclemon
after a few cars if any of you have any you want to get rid of i am struggling a bit as only started playing two days ago all cars welcome

PSN: Robmclemon

Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87

or E type jag aslo wanted

please help

all cars welcome

not really as only just started out

PSN RobMclemon
online now as not sure how it works sending and reciving cars

after a few cars if any of you have any you want to get rid of i am struggling a bit as only started playing two days ago all cars welcome

PSN: Robmclemon

Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87

or E type jag aslo wanted

please help

all cars welcome
I can send you a Jag E type send fr to ZEGOLFMAN.

I have a Mercedes Benz CLK Touring Car that I don't use, I can give it to you if you want it
I think its untradeable.

PSN RobMclemon
online now as not sure how it works sending and reciving cars

In order to send/receive cars, paint, gear, etc. you will need to send Friend Requests (FR, fr) to the individual PSN account names of racers that have indicated they will send cars to you. After they accept your FR they can send you cars. You will receive those cars in the Community Section of GT Mode under gifts. You can send to them from your garage (give to friend) or in the Community Section. Gifting is only allowed on cars that are valued at less than 1 million credits. Level Tickets and Birthday Tickets can also be gifted.
Only one car or ticket is allowed to be gifted each day. The day reset is at 0.0 GMT or 7pm EST USA

thanks for that i have sent some friend rq so fingers crossed i shall get a few cars what are the birthday things ????

thanks for that i have sent some friend rq so fingers crossed i shall get a few cars what are the birthday things ????

Birthday tickets are just year tickets. When they are opened you get a car from that year. The original intent is that on your birthday you receive a car from the year of your birth but many people have collected and traded many different years

Back