October Ticket Giveaway Complete - Stay tuned for November!

• Thread starter P0UP0N
  • 96 comments
OOPS! That was received from Cheap_Charley... Thanks for picking that up, bob! Received the 95 from slowerthanbob. THANKS!!

Hi s0ul_chicken, I got my hands on a '49 ticket. I'll send that to you as part of the trade on the 30th.

By the time we roll to our trades, I will have all but yours to collect. By sending to myself everyday from my main account, I should be all caught up and good to go!

Keep the extra ticket - if you need more, just let me know as I should be in a really great position to give tickets away very soon!

Thanks billren2k3! Great trading with you sir!

:cheers:

By the time we roll to our trades, I will have all but yours to collect. By sending to myself everyday from my main account, I should be all caught up and good to go!

Keep the extra ticket - if you need more, just let me know as I should be in a really great position to give tickets away very soon!

Ok thanks mate :cheers:

I would like to trade:

10/18 - my 1963 for your 1962
10/19 - my 1997 for your 1965

10/20 is open, but I don't have any other tickets you don't have yet.

I would like to trade:

10/18 - my 1963 for your 1962
10/19 - my 1997 for your 1965

10/20 is open, but I don't have any other tickets you don't have yet.

I can do the your 63 for my 62 - just received a 97 from my main account - updated OP. Let me know sir!

JEANTONDELLO - I received a ticket, but got a 64, not the 66.... will take it since I need it though! Let me know if you plan to make any changes, that way I can plan a bit better.

Received the 84 from JEANTONDELLO, and sent the 94. Thanks!

Would you also like to schedule 10/20 my 1966 for your 1977

Sent myself the 66 last night, but will take a 49, 58, 63, 80, or an 87, those are going to be the last five I need. Let me know sir!

Perfect! Trade the 80 for my 77 on the 20th then?

Thanks fillmore! OP updated to show the pending trade. ROCK ON!

Hey bro, I'll send HH a '58 at reset from my main ''aftica'' account. No need to send anything back... unless you find a black car that i don't have, in 0/0 condition...:)

cheers!

Hey bro, I'll send HH a '58 at reset from my main ''aftica'' account. No need to send anything back... unless you find a black car that i don't have, in 0/0 condition...:)

cheers!

Thanks bob! I think the only thing I have in black that is 0/0 is an Amuse GT1...

Anything in my thread I need for one of your remaining tickets wanted ;)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5119392#post5119392

All I have in my alternate account are tickets...

Thanks bob! I think the only thing I have in black that is 0/0 is an Amuse GT1...

Yeah, pretty sure i have that, as i think they are all black.👍

Thanks bro, i'll give you a shout if i need ya,

cheers! :)

actually i'm an idiot! those GT1 come in many colours, and i need a black one! If i could get that to my ''aftica'' account, that would be great! Anytime you're free is cool, No hurry!:)

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty sure i have that, as i think they are all black.👍

Thanks bro, i'll give you a shout if i need ya,

cheers! :)

actually i'm an idiot! those GT1 come in many colours, and i need a black one! If i could get that to my ''aftica'' account, that would be great! Anytime you're free is cool, No hurry!:)

Excellent! I am glad there is something I can send back your way for the help! I should be able to shoot that car your way in the next trade day or two. :cheers:

Received 58 from slowerthanbob - THANKS! Will ship that Amuse tomorrow from my main account. Thanks again!

Received the 87 from JEANTONDELLO - Thanks for the trades sir!

Hey man, I have a '49 and if you send FR to GasolineJunkee, I will send you it for free. Whenever I see a Fr from you, I'll send it. I'd like to help complete your collection. :)

Hey man, I have a '49 and if you send FR to GasolineJunkee, I will send you it for free. Whenever I see a Fr from you, I'll send it. I'd like to help complete your collection. :)

Rock on GasolineJunkie! I will make sure a pay it forward gets completed. Thanks again sir!!

I have 1949. Can send it on Sunday (Saturday your part of the world) if it is not too late for you

Just saw gasolinejunkie's post. I was too late again... Unless you really want to stock up on those classic VW beetles:lol:

Back