October Ticket Giveaway Complete - Stay tuned for November!

• Thread starter P0UP0N
  • 96 comments
I have 1949. Can send it on Sunday (Saturday your part of the world) if it is not too late for you

Just saw gasolinejunkie's post. I was too late again... Unless you really want to stock up on those classic VW beetles:lol:
Thanks though genuino! I appreciate the offer, but I must take GasolineJunkie's offer instead. Let me know if you need anything though, you are an awesome trader sir!

Thanks though genuino! I appreciate the offer, but I must take GasolineJunkie's offer instead. Let me know if you need anything though, you are an awesome trader sir!

GasolineJunkie's offer is hard to beat:) Hopefully some other time we can trade. Cheers:tup:👍

Hey mate, if you don't get any takers 1964 and 1972 are the only 2 tickets left that I either don't have already or don't have in a scheduled trade.

Can i please get a free classic muscle?

Add Headwound_Harry and I will send that ticket on the 21st.

Hey mate, if you don't get any takers 1964 and 1972 are the only 2 tickets left that I either don't have already or don't have in a scheduled trade.

I will put you down for the 26th to send you both those tickets. Add S0UL_CHICKEN (the "o" is a zero) and they are both yours!

Free slots open for regular traders - the 22nd through the 25
Still looking for two users that need a hand up... anyone??

Last edited:
I will put you down for the 27th to send you both those tickets. Add S0UL_CHICKEN (the "o" is a zero) and they are both yours!

Thanks mate. Really appreciate it!!! 👍 :cheers:

Quick question. We already have a trade scheduled on the 27th with your Headwound_Harry account so will you still be able to send both the 64 and 72 on that day or will it have to be over 2 days?

Last edited:
I just started collecting birthday tickets. Can I have one of your freebies? Any year is appreciated. I currently have 1967 and 2008.

I just started collecting birthday tickets. Can I have one of your freebies? Any year is appreciated. I currently have 1967 and 2008.

I will put you down for one of the two tickets for tomorrow's giveaway, and then I will hook you up on the 23rd with a ticket you specify.

I will put you down for one of the two tickets for tomorrow's giveaway, and then I will hook you up on the 23rd with a ticket you specify.

Thank you for your generosity! How about a 2000 ticket on the 23rd.

Last edited:
Thank you for your generosity! How about a 2000 ticket on the 23rd.

You bet - will update the OP. I picked the 09 ticket since there are 15 out of 19 great cars in that ticket.

:gtpflag:

I have none, would love a 67 bday ticket

Hope a 67 helps you get on your way! Will send an FR from S0UL_CHICKEN, and it looks like you are the second slot for tomorrow's giveaway. Enjoy!

7 slots still available!

Last edited:
Thanks mate. Really appreciate it!!! 👍 :cheers:

Quick question. We already have a trade scheduled on the 27th with your Headwound_Harry account so will you still be able to send both the 64 and 72 on that day or will it have to be over 2 days?

I just saw that - will send those two tickets on the 26th sir!

Hi mate am i eligable for a free ticket? If yes then any ticket of your choice would be fantastic, cheers

Hey, sorry I didn't get a chance to log on until a few minutes ago. You should have a good ol '49 in your giftbox.

Cheers! 👍

my other account is the account mate GTP_bishopwacker It's my best mate who stole my other account just to have my name on gt5

hey s0ul, I have no tickets. Would you enter me in? Thanks!

You got it - will put you down for the 22nd.

same here, i really appreciate it :) anything except for nascar would be awesome of you, thanks!

Sure - You have slot number 1 on the 23rd.

Hi mate am i eligable for a free ticket? If yes then any ticket of your choice would be fantastic, cheers

Slot number 2 for the 23rd. Rock on!

Hey, sorry I didn't get a chance to log on until a few minutes ago. You should have a good ol '49 in your giftbox.
Cheers! 👍

THANKS GasolineJunkie!! Let me know if you ever need anything sir!

Looking for a level 12 ticket! I have absolutely zero tickets! Hope I make it in! thanks.

Level 12 booked for the 24th. 👍

my other account is the account mate GTP_bishopwacker It's my best mate who stole my other account just to have my name on gt5

Sorry to hear that - looks like I need to put you down for slot 2 on the 24th.

2 slots left! Off to Colorado, will be back home just before reset. Thanks for the interest!

Hi mate,
may I ask for one of those free tickets? If so, I'd take a birthday '58. Thanks a lot
cheers

that's fine mate 24th it is thanks

PSN ---> GTP_bishopwacker

He only stole it cause it had all my tickets, now he wants to trade me for cars to get my own tickets back.

No way in hell I'm trading him to get them back I'll just start again :banghead:

jvr
Hi mate,
may I ask for one of those free tickets? If so, I'd take a birthday '58. Thanks a lot
cheers

Sure - Slot 1 is yours on October 25th

that's fine mate 24th it is thanks

PSN ---> GTP_bishopwacker

He only stole it cause it had all my tickets, now he wants to trade me for cars to get my own tickets back.

No way in hell I'm trading him to get them back I'll just start again :banghead:

LOL- don't blame you sir!

Thanks mate that cool. I will send fr later....to SOUL_CHICKEN ? is that correct

Yeah, but the "o" in Soul is a zero. Thanks!

FR's sent to GT_Champ and Karlgaming

Last edited:
67 sent to Karlgaming, and 09 sent to GT_CHAMP - Enjoy fellas!

Back