Official Proof inside Kazanori has replied re gearbox problem

• Thread starter jjbk
  • 122 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTP_Rotang007
Hello everyone, I have been flooding Kaz's Twitter with both Japanese and English versions of the question about how we can't adjust the gears when we buy fully customized. After probably 4 days of me bringing it up. I did it Twice a day, 2 times in Japanese and 2 times in English, Morning and Evening. It was 4 days of this and no reply not even an acknowledgment. I was getting frustrated! So I decided to become a little more stern. So today I just worte this :-
@jbkblack (is my twitter if u want to check)
@Kaz_Yamauchi カズは、GTの惑星のすべての非常にギア比の問題は解決されません怒っている、我々は、フルカスタムギアボックスarghhでそれを調整することはできません
13 hours ago
»
@jbkblack
@Kaz_Yamauchi Kaz all of GT planet is very upset you won't address the Gear ratio problem, We can't adjust it with full custom gearbox arghh

That one was 13 hours ago, but no reply, So it was time to do the evening one. I decided to remove 80% of diplomacy I said this:-
jbkblack
@Kaz_Yamauchi I & GT Planet have tried being nice Mr Yamauchi but now we are getting upset When will gearbox Be Fixed so we can adjust ratios.

So as you can see I let it rip was stern and hard to the point. One hour later this appeared

Kaz_Yamauchi 山内 一典
待たせてすみません。それ、もうすぐアップデートする予定です。RT @jbkblack: I &GT Planet have tried being nice Mr Yamauchi but now we are getting upset When will gearbox...
Translation From the man himself
I'm sorry to keep you waiting. It will be updated soon. RT @jbkblack: I & GT Planet have tried being nice Mr Yamauchi but now we are getting upset When will gearbox ...(rest of my message)

And proof I took a screen shot. quality sucks just go to my twitter page to see it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
my twitter is
@jbkblack

Next flooding of Kaz will be for support of the G27.
Please stay tuned for that One !!

So there you have it. It will be fixed soon. So he is aware of the problem and Hoping it gets fixed soon.

you know those flies that buzz around your head and keep flying in your ear and you have to swat them out and then you sit there thinking "oh god it's not going to go in my ear again please don't go in my ear again" and then it goes in your ear again every single time? yamauchi has better things to do than swat at you.

So there you have it. It will be fixed soon. So he is aware of the problem and Hoping it gets fixed soon.

You have done us a great service. Seriously :)
Thank you. :)

all of GT planet is very upset you won't address the Gear ratio problem

I dont have a problem with not being able to adjust individual gear ratios and I am sure there are many others like me. So why put 'all of GT Planet' when that just isn't true?

I dont have a problem with not being able to adjust individual gear ratios and I am sure there are many others like me. So why put 'all of GT Planet' when that just isn't true?

Makes the problem seem bigger when you present it to somebody, though its not completely true. Almost every (maybe every) politician uses this technique.

Thanks man. I wrote PD and Sony an email a few days ago. Posted a thread about it. Seems nobody cared. Why complain on the threads without taking action ourselves?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160861

Cheers to you man!

EDIT! To the poster below me. This is not a flame. But give him peace? This guy made probably over $5 mill on GT 5 and you do not want the game to get better? So far $60,000,000 in production costs and last I saw 5.5 Mill copies sold at average 60 bucks a pop. Let's see....

60 * 5,500,000 = $33,000,000

Do you not believe Kaz made money from GT5? Do you not believe GT 5 has major flaws?

from the $65 I paid for GT5 we deserve to give our 2 cents. These are mine.

Want a better driver simulation than GT 5? Go outside, sit in your car, close your eyes and dream it's a PORSCHE at Spa. Send me $65 please, then give me peace.

Last edited:
you know those flies that buzz around your head and keep flying in your ear and you have to swat them out and then you sit there thinking "oh god it's not going to go in my ear again please don't go in my ear again" and then it goes in your ear again every single time? yamauchi has better things to do than swat at you.

Start complaining about the G27 lol. Mine will be here tomorrow.

There is a picture online with him and a G27 in the background.

Thanks man. I wrote PD and Sony an email a few days ago. Posted a thread about it. Seems nobody cared. Why complain on the threads without taking action ourselves?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160861

Cheers to you man!

EDIT! To the poster below me. This is not a flame. But give him peace? This guy made probably over $5 mill on GT 5 and you do not want the game to get better? So far $60,000,000 in production costs and last I saw 5.5 Mill copies sold at average 60 bucks a pop. Let's see....

60 * 5,500,000 = $330,000,000

Do you not believe Kaz made money from GT5? Do you not believe GT 5 has major flaws?

from the $65 I paid for GT5 we deserve to give our 2 cents. These are mine.

Fixed for ya.
They got a third of a billion dollars in revenue from this single game. W T F :crazy:

It looks like jjbk is GTPlanet's (un)official internet vigilante.

Which I appreciate, because the gearbox issues has been a real annoyance for me.

I agree. He can't just spend his life on twitter answering people all the time. Hes probably aware of all the problems we complain about and is planning on fixing them eventually. Just give it some time. And to those saying about paying £40 or whatever for the game and not getting the features that you desire (we all get a little fustrated at times) and to those who get really irritated because of these problems, either dont play the game or just have some patients and wait for future updates. Its not asking for much.:) Yes the gearbox maybe a big problem to some but we have the game now, whereas if the game had not been released we would be crying about not having it in our ps3. Just try and be greatfull for what an awsome game we already have. Thanks guys.

P.S I dont want to start an argument im just saying, give the guy a little break.

I'll admit, I don't usually give a crap about such things, but the lack of individually adjustable gear ratios can be a little irritating. IS-F RM, anyone?

I would like to see an adjustable final drive (useful when you fit a close ratio box - which at least is less noisy that the full custom).

Having said that it is good to know that the Custom Tranny is actually going to be fully adjustable.

I love how you kids think that all of your 65$ go straight into Kaz's bank account, to Polyphony, or even to Sony.

Well done mate. 👍 👍

"Hand clapping" smiley requested, please. So many times this would be handy. :)

Eh if they put out a product that wasn't complete then they get no peace. People are far too sensitive when it comes to Kaz. I'm sure he is very well compensated for his efforts so I see no reason to stop pressuring them to fix the problems. Yes non adjustable gears is a problem. The gui already had the damn icons where you should be able to adjust them so it's something they planned for but just didn't have it done in time. While you're at it tell them to add front down force for the acr viper... I mean wtf!?

Good work that man! I find it massively irritating not adjusting individual gears. some of the ratio's out of the box are rubbish

Heh, yeah. Take off the costs of replicating the Blu-ray discs, packaging, marketing, salaries, etc.

I have no doubt GT5 is profitable, but c'mon.

I'm pretty sure speaking on behalf of the entire website is not a good move. It's presumptuous to think that all of us are as determined to pester the man on his Twitter account, regardless of if we do all want our individually customizable gearboxes. Spamming him doesn't send a good message, either.

(EDIT) My suspicions are correct.

»
@jbkblack
@Kaz_Yamauchi Kaz all of GT planet is very upset you won't address the Gear ratio problem, We can't adjust it with full custom gearbox arghh

That one was 13 hours ago, but no reply, So it was time to do the evening one. I decided to remove 80% of diplomacy I said this:-
jbkblack
@Kaz_Yamauchi I & GT Planet have tried being nice Mr Yamauchi but now we are getting upset When will gearbox Be Fixed so we can adjust ratios.

So as you can see I let it rip was stern and hard to the point. One hour later this appeared

Kaz_Yamauchi 山内 一典
待たせてすみません。それ、もうすぐアップデートする予定です。RT @jbkblack: I &GT Planet have tried being nice Mr Yamauchi but now we are getting upset When will gearbox...
Translation From the man himself
I'm sorry to keep you waiting. It will be updated soon. RT @jbkblack: I & GT Planet have tried being nice Mr Yamauchi but now we are getting upset When will gearbox ...(rest of my message)
Though I'm glad that you got a response, please do not speak on behalf of or as a representative of GTPlanet in the future.

I'm pretty sure speaking on behalf of the entire website is not a good move. It's presumptuous to think that all of us are as determined to pester the man on his Twitter account, regardless of if we do all want our individually customizable gearboxes. Spamming him doesn't send a good message, either.

Indeed. It just makes the site look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back