oh hai i iz changin yr title (funny cats)

:lol:

FUNNY_Cat_top_of_dog_small.JPG

I'll remove that upon request, if needed.

It doesn't need the words, put it that way. I'd remove it now before the mods spot it.

I laughed very hard at this one. It is also very sad. Cats cannot easily feed themselves while wearing those cones. The last cat I had did this same thing. He even tried scooping up the food with the cone, but just ended up spilling it all over the floor. He made the most pathetic whimper ever, as if to say "I think I'm going to die in this thing." I scooped up some food with my hand, and fed it to him that way, but it got me to thinking: a cone-wearing cat could easily starve to death if they had an unobservant or neglectful owner.

[/buzzkill]

Brilliant :D :lol:
I love Yoga and Walk the Plank too :lol: but that one there actually made me laugh out loud :P

Kylehnat
I laughed very hard at this one. It is also very sad. Cats cannot easily feed themselves while wearing those cones. The last cat I had did this same thing. He even tried scooping up the food with the cone, but just ended up spilling it all over the floor. He made the most pathetic whimper ever, as if to say "I think I'm going to die in this thing." I scooped up some food with my hand, and fed it to him that way, but it got me to thinking: a cone-wearing cat could easily starve to death if they had an unobservant or neglectful owner.
Sobering to say the least to imagine a cat feeling that helpless - it must be hard to remember that it's for the best when he's that miserable with it. It's interesting, though, that he couldn't feed himself at all - my cousin's budgerigar had to have a cone after he started eating all his own tail feathers in some over-zealous form of preening, but he can still eat without trouble (I think). Although, his water does come from one of those dropper-bottles you see on hamster cages and the like, and I reckon water would be the biggest problem for a cat.

DE

Sometimes I will catch half of a muffled meow and look over only to see the dog with the kittys head in his mouth... good stuff

Back