Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I've been writing Kaz and PD for some time now. Once I find a problem I'll either tweet it to Kaz in Japanese or I'll send a letter to Sony marked "Attention Polyphony Digital". I always receive a thank you from Kaz when I send him info of a problem and nice work from Sony.

All this time, and the answer was so simple. Just think of all the trouble we could have saved ourselves if we just threw fruit at him sent a letter to Sony in the first place!

Why should I or even attemp to convince Kaz to comment on GT Planet @Mike Rotch? 99.9% of you are just going to bag, down talk or what ever as 99.9% keep doing. And some of you are wondering why he wouldn't take the time to comment. Why want you ask @Jordan to ask due to he has more contact with the guy than I have.

Hang on, if someone contacted you to be on this "Gran Turismo test team", something I've never personally heard of and I met the guy and talked with someone from Sony, why wouldn't you have some kind of direct or indirect line to Kazunori?

Why should we have to ask Jordan? We already know he's talked with Kazunori on multiple occasions.

All this time, and the answer was so simple. Just think of all the trouble we could have saved ourselves if we just threw fruit at him sent a letter to Sony in the first place!

I just use the mail drop along Route 246; you have to run very quickly though, because if you park too long, the AI traffic will hit you from behind.

This thread's getting good again.

93656b46_dis-gon-b-gud.gif

I'm popping popcorn right now.

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Hang on, if someone contacted you to be on this "Gran Turismo test team", something I've never personally heard of and I met the guy and talked with someone from Sony, why wouldn't you have some kind of direct or indirect line to Kazunori?

Why should we have to ask Jordan? We already know he's talked with Kazunori on multiple occasions.
As I stated before, I was contacted to test. Just because YOU never heard of a testing team doesn't mean there was never one. I myself am surprised about this, though I'm not surprised of them attempting a beta test team after the BS 99.9% members have dished out.

Addition:
Maybe some of should sign up for PlayStation Underground and become a Beta tester.

Last edited:
Lying is done with words and also with silence.

-Adrienne Rich

As I stated before, I was contacted to test. Just because YOU never heard of a testing team doesn't mean there was never one. I myself am surprised about this, though I'm not surprised of them attempting a beta test team after the BS 99.9% members have dished out.

99.9% members? I hope you're not using that number as a reference to this site because it only digs you deeper. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of members on this site that don't participate in the GT forums for a number of reasons. There are thousands (if not more) that aren't even registered. So, tell me, where did you pull that number from?

I reckon the same place you've pulled that "I was contacted" nonsense from.

Maybe some of should sign up for PlayStation Underground and become a Beta tester.

Tell me you're not being serious...

This 99.9%, where does he get it? CNN?
CCN, were in trouble.

99.9% members? I hope you're not using that number as a reference to this site because it only digs you deeper. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of members on this site that don't participate in the GT forums for a number of reasons. There are thousands (if not more) that aren't even registered. So, tell me, where did you pull that number from?

I reckon the same place you've pulled that "I was contacted" nonsense from.

Tell me you're not being serious...
Really, deeper? I don't think, go and find every bad comment towards Kaz, PD and GT then get back to me.

I would venture to say that a surprising percentage of users to this site signed up just for discussions of other racing games. Forza, AC, Pcars, and NFS. Just to name a few. I think that he came up with that number because that's how much of the attention he wants. All he spoken is speculation and had nothing to back any claim up. What other excuse can there logically be. Look at me, I wanna feel important. I do things at PD. Im a beta tester, so I've already met Kaz for coffee three times this week. #Besties

CCN, were in trouble.

Really, deeper? I don't think, go and find every bad comment towards Kaz, PD and GT then get back to me.

And you think this would add up to (someone feel free to correct my math if I'm off) to 241,068 members? Because that's, according to my math, 99.9% of the current total number of members GTPlanet currently represents, which is 241,310.

But by all means, do continue to list that false statistical anomaly that only you can attest to. Where have I heard this before?

I'm also under the impression you're feverishly attempting to change the topic at hand.

And you think this would add up to (someone feel free to correct my math if I'm off) to 241,068 members? Because that's, according to my math, 99.9% of the current total number of members GTPlanet currently represents, which is 241,310.

But by all means, do continue to list that false statistical anomaly that only you can attest to. Where have I heard this before?
On this thread?

@Ken Koios

Yep.

And he probably thinks we are stupid enough to believe such a claim and ask him things about what's coming to GT in the future, and then he can use his backup plan by saying "well of course I am can't say what we are testing".

Which he is has no backup plan because we just want to see the letter :lol:. So pretty much abandon ship no time for life boats on this one.

On this thread?

All over this site. For years. Too many times. I think more people have connections here to Kaz then work at PD.

@Ken Koios

Yep.

And he probably thinks we are stupid enough to believe such a claim and ask him things about what's coming to GT in the future, and then he can use his backup plan by saying "well of course I am can't say what we are testing".

Which he is has no backup plan because we just want to see the letter :lol:. So pretty much abandon ship no time for life boats on this one.

You know that is the exact plan. Lure them with large unsubstantiated statements. Reel them in with small, almost excusable lies. It's the B.S. Titanic and he seems to siging his own swan song.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back