Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
@Zuel, Be careful how much stepping you do.

Clipboard01.jpg

This site runs the car world. It's a secretive place where all car/video game devolpers come to test out new ideas. What marketing will and won't work. What direction the company should go to next. Or, according to 99.99%, how PD can 🤬 with us next. Didn't you know?

Geesh. The fact that some people believe that astounds me. This is the site that makes people put loafs of bread on their dash in pictures of their own cars. Rightfully so, for all the ludicrous claims.

By the by, my Tacoma 4-banger beat a 2.2L Camry.

Also, I am Jordan.

Years ago my roommate happened to get his hands on PS2 right when it came out. If I recall correctly, he filled out a post card and joined Playstation Underground (I'm not 100% sure that was what it was called.)

Not long after that Sony sent him a nice kit in the mail, I think it was a nice leather bound notebook and an invitation to be a beta tester.

Nothing ever became of it. Perhaps his lack of focus on any one genre of games had something to do with that.

If zuel has been writing to PD, or Sony, I for one don't find this too far fetched.

I am however skeptical, and like you guys would like to see some proof.

I have this image and I don't really know where the flying hell I got it from :confused:

Seriously, I can't find the exact page, thread, whatever...

upload_2014-4-9_17-20-54-png.139167

I still need more proof to believe in you, @Zuel

I have this image and I don't really know where the flying hell I got it from :confused:

Seriously, I can't find the exact page, thread, whatever...

upload_2014-4-9_17-20-54-png.139167

I still need more proof to believe in you, @Zuel
I gave proof time and time before,once I get home from my trip I'll give it again and it will be the last time. @Terronium-12 should be familiar with the one of the names in the photo as he been call a Jack A, Punk, Fick trad and so on buy the person. And Sean is a real world TT " Time Attack driver"

I gave proof time and time before,once I get home from my trip I'll give it again and it will be the last time. @Terronium-12 should be familiar with the one of the names in the photo as he been call a Jack A, Punk, Fick trad and so on buy the person. And Sean is a real world TT " Time Attack driver"

If you were on the road and you recieved the letter, then it's safe to assume you have the letter in your posession. Or, you have the email in question. Both of which you can provide proof of right now.

Why the wait?

@Terronium-12 should be familiar with the one of the names in the photo as he been call a Jack A, Punk, Fick trad and so on buy the person. And Sean is a real world TT " Time Attack driver"

Where the dirty sex word are you getting Jack A, Punk, Fick trad (who the dirty sex word is Fick trad?) and who's Sean and how do you know he's a real world TT " Time Attack driver"?

Last edited:
image.jpg
I recall that beta testing deal. I signed up. Few months later a T shirt came in the mail. I was like huh. Free T shirt will work. Never heard another word about beta testing.

Last edited:

You need to make some sense. I don't know if there's some kind of language barrier here or something, but why would someone call me Jack A? Unless you meant jackass, in which case I don't know why you wouldn't just say that.

I'm not even going to pretend I know what "fick trad" is. That's way out of my league.

Did that come with Kaz's phone number, though?

LoL I recalled it came with a letter/card.

I posted pics above. Had to dig shirt out of the dirty laundry. I always wondered what it said. Probably something derogatory. Haha

You need to make some sense. I don't know if there's some kind of language barrier here or something, but why would someone call me Jack A? Unless you meant jackass, in which case I don't know why you wouldn't just say that.

I'm not even going to pretend I know what "fick trad" is. That's way out of my league.
OK, I'll make some sense. I tried to be clean about the language. From my understanding you band Sean for getting user you skin, calling your game. You got jackass, but fick trad, if **** trad. You aksed for it you got it.

Addition:

With the new language program I must put funk trad.

I would post what it more than likely means, but I don't feel like risking getting warning points today.

I would post what it more than likely means, but I don't feel like risking getting warning points today.
Someone who thinks.. Thank you, another open minded person.

Latest Posts

Back