Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I think this fits:

Yes, the guy so on the pulse of PD's daily activities that he knew a guy who saw them doing something that it was impossible for them to be doing; and so intertwined with PD's corporate hierarchy that he asked some random guy for his opinion on the matter of GT6's faulty camber implementation after asking KW Suspension's normal customer support team didn't get an actual answer.

He's now closer to Kaz than any of us ever will be. Excepting the people (Famine, Jordon, SlipztrEm I think) who actually met him, presumably.

Why am I not surprised, the guy that I've called BS on quite often is now finally on everyone's radar

Pro tip: Trust this guy ---> LMSCorvetteGT2 we can muck out the evidence bit later :sly:

Seriously though, at this point wouldn't an ultimatum have been given or this a more delicate situation then some young teenage boy (or sadly middle aged man look at you Zuel, coming on here with fantasy) posting up pictures of cars he took with his phone and claiming ownership too? And by ultimatum I mean here's your deadline to provide proof, meet the damn deadline or you'll no longer be here. Just wondering when that is coming around since my popcorn is getting stale.

Last edited:
Contacting through twitter?

Kaz hasn't been on that in a while... From the sounds of it you find a glitch, write a twitter post tagging Kaz and Sony and they brush it off with a generic thing to you as the PR unit just lost interest with you.

Also... Wednesday and no letter... Or are we not Mother Funking Fit Enough?

Why am I not surprised, the guy that I've called BS on quite often is now finally on everyone's radar

Pro tip: Trust this guy ---> LMSCorvetteGT2 we can't muck out the evidence bit later :sly:

Seriously though, at this point wouldn't an ultimatum have been given or this a more delicate situation then some young teenage boy (or sadly middle aged man look at you Zuel, coming on here with fantasy) posting up pictures of cars he took with his phone and claiming ownership too? And by ultimatum I mean here's your deadline to provide proof, meet the damn deadline or you'll no longer be here. Just wondering when that is coming around since my popcorn is getting stale.
Do you have any proof of your statement, or are you just blowing air up everyone's butt's? I would like to see these cars you say "I" took ownership as there posted HERE on GT PLANET of or proof "I" haven't come up with.

As of now only a few are funking fit @legacyMACHINE and you're not one of them.

Do you have any proof of your statement, or are you just blowing air up everyone's butt's? I would like to see these cars you say "I" took ownership as there posted HERE on GT PLANET of or proof "I" haven't come up with.

Not only am I not fit, nobody is because nobody has came and said "Yeah. He's legit." And, as I pointed out, it's Wednesday.

Not only am I not fit, nobody is because nobody has came and said "Yeah. He's legit." And, as I pointed out, it's Wednesday.
Yes it's Wednesday and I'm still in Ga. Monday and Tuesday re far way still, so you still got time.

@Tornado if you can find the emails I have on KW customer support page then you got one on me. If not then start barking up someone else trunk because mine is to THINK.

Proof of what that you make idiot decisions on here that jeopardize your access to the forum? Don't make me laugh, everyone in here going at you has had an experience where you're out of your base to even be talking on it. Also you show your lack of depth when you can't even understand what I just wrote, and are surmising it as me claiming you own certain cars...I never said that. Might wanna learn to read before you attempt to start putting wool over people's eyes.

Wondering, why won't you give the letter to people that actually want to see if it is true?

See this right ^ here @Zuel this is what I want. You claiming that you cant give it because of some road excursion is on level with the moron's that come on here claiming they own certain cars (what this thread is known for since you don't know) that they don't. They usually claim a similar stalling tactic just to buy a few days before a boot leaves a permanent mark on their stay here.

Proof of what that you make idiot decisions on here that jeopardize your access to the forum? Don't make me laugh, everyone in here going at you has had an experience where you're out of your base to even be talking on it. Also you show your lack of depth when you can't even understand what I just wrote, and are surmising it as me claiming you own certain cars...I never said that. Might wanna learn to read before you attempt to start putting wool over people's eyes.

See this right ^ here @Zuel this is what I want. You claiming that you cant give it because of some road excursion is on level with the moron's that come on here claiming they own certain cars (what this thread is known for since you don't know) that they don't. They usually claim a similar stalling tactic just to buy a few days before a boot leaves a permanent mark on their stay here.

So you're saying this is not your post? Or did a gremlin hope on your keyboard?

"Seriously though, at this point wouldn't an ultimatum have been given or this a more delicate situation then some young teenage boy (or sadly middle aged man look at you Zuel, coming on here with fantasy) posting up pictures of cars he took with his phone and claiming ownership too? And by ultimatum I mean here's your deadline to provide proof, meet the damn deadline or you'll no longer be here. Just wondering when that is coming around since my popcorn is getting stale."

So you're saying this is not your post? Or did a gremlin hope on your keyboard?

"Seriously though, at this point wouldn't an ultimatum have been given or this a more delicate situation then some young teenage boy (or sadly middle aged man look at you Zuel, coming on here with fantasy) posting up pictures of cars he took with his phone and claiming ownership too? And by ultimatum I mean here's your deadline to provide proof, meet the damn deadline or you'll no longer be here. Just wondering when that is coming around since my popcorn is getting stale."

That is my post...I just posted it. I'm glad we're on the same page now it was quite the trouble trying to get you up to speed but you did it. Gold star for you! Now if we could just get that letter then perhaps you'll get another gold star :sly:

Zuel are you some young teenage boy posting up pictures of a chrome blue F40 and claiming it's yours? No. Are you a middle aged man claiming ludicrous bs about being indirectly connected to PD through direct measures? Yes!

Now here's the tricky part so keep up. Are both these claims equally ludicrous because there is no circumstantial evidence to back them up? Yes they both are, and that was the point that went over your head and took a flight to Japan, you know the place you are getting your "missions" from Agent Zuel.

79TQ

That is my post...I just posted it. I'm glad we're on the same page now it was quite the trouble trying to get you up to speed but you did it. Gold star for you! Now if we could just get that letter then perhaps you'll get another gold star :sly:

Zuel are you some young teenage boy posting up pictures of a chrome blue F40 and claiming it's yours? No. Are you a middle aged man claiming ludicrous bs about being indirectly connected to PD through direct measures? Yes!

Now here's the tricky part so keep up. Are both these claims equally ludicrous because there is no circumstantial evidence to back them up? Yes they both are, and that was the point that went over your head and took a flight to Japan, you know the place you are getting your "missions" from Agent Zuel.

Where are your claims of these pictures? And I want to see this CHROME F40 which you have yet to show. Like I said before, I'm on a mobile phone not a bloody PC, so there will be no screen shot. Are you going to get back in your daddies truck now?

Where are your claims of these pictures? And I want to see this CHROME F40 which you have yet to show. Like I said before, I'm on a mobile phone not a bloody PC, so there will be no screen shot. Are you going to get back in your daddies truck now?

Daddies truck? Can you not be so creepy man, I see what you're doing there a bit of misdirection :mischievous:

Look on this thread and you'll see the people who claimed to own such cars...I never claimed you did own any cars, what I said and this time open your eyes and your mind. The claim about having direct communication from PD at virtually any time is as ludicrous of a claim as someone coming on here and randomly claiming they own and drive an R8 but can't give proof to verify it.

That is what I said. If you can't follow simple syntax then why would anyone at Polyphony Digital respond to you much less bother to read what "help" you're trying to provide without any monetary reward. Not to count the fact that I can upload an image of the letter by phone and send it to here quite easily, more so than I can by computer...I'm not sure how idiotic your backpedaling sounds. I can't wait to see you vanish if this is the BS you have to provide to the forum.

To much time on your hands, LOL..

It's 3:30 am and I can't sleep. LoL

My post earlier has nothing to do with the claim at hand. It is the UAP here and be careful. Once you prove (if) your claim. The reprecussions from breaching that UAP multiple times may haunt you.

Does your mobile not do screen shots? Then just upload the picture using the upload file link.

There is about four ways this can pan out, in my opinion.

1. Zuel provides the documentation he claims he has. We, as a group, tuck our tails between our legs in shame, to some degree.

2. Zuel confesses to lying. He tucks his tail between his legs. But lives to see another thread.

3. He drops the agrument and moves on. Never to talk about it again, nor live it down entirely.

4. A few attacks on the infield beachhead. No real damage. Then a large ball of flames. Which leaves us with the question; where's Zuel?

th

Last edited:
It's 3:30 am and I can't sleep. LoL

My post earlier has nothing to do with the claim at hand. It is the UAP here and be careful. Once you prove (if) your claim. The reprecussions from breaching that UAP multiple times may haunt you.

Does your mobile not do screen shots? Then just upload the picture using the upload file link.

I can't sleep either, I got to bury a family member within the next few days. No my phone can not take a screen shot because it's cheap. I would rather spend money for more impotent things than a high end cell phone I'll wait until I get one from school as a developer project.

@LMSCorvetteGT2 where are these pictures, and I getting creepy for asking if you're going to get back in your daddies truck. I remember you stating taking rides in the hills of Az with your father in a semi , now how is that creepy?

@Spacegoat, mybe you should become a tester.

@LMSCorvetteGT2 where are these pictures, and I getting creepy for asking if you're going to get back in your daddies truck. I remember you stating taking rides in the hills of Az with your father in a semi , now how is that creepy?

Actually I never said I took rides with him...I said he was a truck driver, and thus when off the road took us on various trips all over the state and into Nevada and New Mexico. That is how I learned the roads and so on...however, none of this has anything to do with why we're here.

What pictures are you looking for? Cause the one we're all waiting for is the one of a letter from PD/Kaz

How exactly is it "creepy" to be doing stuff with your dad?

And I don't sleep until the crack of dawn, my job has done this to me.

Actually I never said I took rides with him...I said he was a truck driver, and thus when off the road took us on various trips all over the state and into Nevada and New Mexico. That is how I learned the roads and so on...however, none of this has anything to do with why we're here.

What pictures are you looking for? Cause the one we're all waiting for is the one of a letter from PD/Kaz
LOL Never mind. Go and have a beer and have a dream.

Back