Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Yea that previous post had two spots I just seen. Was about to delete it. Sorry. Will edit and repost.

How about just leave it not posted.

Sorry about that. I reread it and was like whoa! I didn't catch the last post. I had that from a long time ago from Chitown racing and found rather comical. But yea not so much UAP safe.

andrex_tissue_1.jpg

Lose them? I think our current guest of honour mailed his to Japan to trade for a copy of GT7, which USPS will get to him, no matter where in the USA he happens to be at the time.

Yeah, I agree Samus. I've read that status several times, and it still doesn't make complete sense.

Yeah, I agree Samus. I've read that status several times, and it still doesn't make complete sense.

It seems to be saying that because members at GT Planet raise perfectly legitimate concerns about the series that PD should therefore simply stop making it.

I find it unlikely that PD will take any notice of this.

On a related note I just wanted to add that in my 6+ years as a Beta tester for Sony I have never once received a postal invite to a Beta programme, the whole thing is dealt with via a dedicated web portal and set of forums (and Beta testers even get ID'd as such on the Playstation forums).

Attachments

• 23-04-2014 12-49-19.jpg
    23-04-2014 12-49-19.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 41
It seems to be saying that because members at GT Planet raise perfectly legitimate concerns about the series that PD should therefore simply stop making it.

I find it unlikely that PD will take any notice of this.

On a related note I just wanted to add that in my 6+ years as a Beta tester for Sony I have never once received a postal invite to a Beta programme, the whole thing is dealt with via a dedicated web portal and set of forums (and Beta testers even get ID'd as such on the Playstation forums).

Maybe Zuel is like, level 10 tester. His privileges and importance is clearly way above you, a mere peasant of a tester hustled onto a forum with no direct contact to developers.

The level is simply activity on the forums overall :-), but of course I'm sure he directly has Kaz's ear regardless.
Wouldn't that be level 1 seeing as PD don't tell us nothing...

I feel ashamed now... I apologise to Kaz and PD profoundly and hope they keep on creating amazing games. Even if Zuel tells them not to...

So, I've heard that there are posts missing from ITCC 5 thread. :eek: Zuel was involved.

Could someone fill me in on what in the world's going on?

So, I've heard that there are posts missing from ITCC 5 thread. :eek: Zuel was involved.

Could someone fill me in on what in the world's going on?

Mods deleted them. He's been ordered to pretty much reasonably quantify his actions for his next post (IE Not Change The Subject) or else.

So, can I get an idea of whom I should talk to about it? I would like to know what was said on my thread if possible... Without messaging EVERY moderator.

Edit: @Akmuq to the rescue, thank you. :D

I don't understand why he can't take a photo and upload it. He managed to do so on April 23rd (yesterday) on his Twitter account, well after he made his claim. Surely, he can upload a photo using the same method again.

Unless, it's been a lie this whole time. Hmmm...

Even restricted to 140 characters he can't manage a coherent, error free sentence.

Don't expect too much from him. He can't even spell his own name right on his Twitter account.

Last edited:
I'll play devil's advocate and say that it's likely "Maurice_Jones" was already taken.

So do something else like initials or adding a number to the end rather than misspelling your own name?

I guess he could do whatever he wants, but intentionally misspelling your own name on something that is mean to represent you is one of the more bizarre things that I've heard of. Unless you're trying to get people to recognize and identify you by that misspelling.

Back