Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I take it people still don't know how to use a proxy or even switching from wifi to mobile data so it changes the IP address when they pretend to be someone?
It would be too late for that given he already had both accounts for a while and didn't have presence of mind to use a VPN from the start and have a different posting style and talk about different things. Would be much easier though if he just came clean, why pretend to be someone else multiple times when you are not and people know you are not them people?

It would be too late for that given he already had both accounts for a while and didn't have presence of mind to use a VPN from the start and have a different posting style and talk about different things. Would be much easier though if he just came clean, why pretend to be someone else multiple times when you are not and people know you are not them people?

^ This exactly, if you're going to pretend use a VPN or learn how to pretend to be multiple people over the net.

Here is another feature film.
image.jpg

I feel like we are only a solid script away from a Investigation Channel Original series (or a 1 Hour and 30 Minute Movie).

We got a massive cast of lead roles and support roles, a gripping mystery that's itself is already trapped within an enigma AND some of that good ole plot twist.

6 Seasons & a movie. :lol:

Honestly, I am a bit lost. Is that Gio caracter unrelated?

We've all done it some point, not on GTP, but we've all done it, admit it :sly: :lol:
Can't say that I have. Used proxy browsers to get around a schools blocked list, not to pretend to be someone else :lol:

I used to manage a couple of years ago, is also abit hard as well when you know 4 of the supermods as well.
Not sure what this has to do with it. Lol

I take it people still don't know how to use a proxy or even switching from wifi to mobile data so it changes the IP address when they pretend to be someone?

We've all done it some point, not on GTP, but we've all done it, admit it :sly: :lol:
Never even crossed my mind to try something like that. No reason to at all. I moderated several sites and would see members try to do this. But usually it was fairly easy to catch. Mods have access to a lot more tools than people are aware. :D

Banned user log
Wavey2014 & KudosM4
- 18th August 2015 - Multiple accounts, multiple personalities, multiple lies, one outcome.

I was hoping for a beans reference but that says it all really.

Is there anything really stopping him coming back again with a proxy server and a new story? I know the mods have a myriad of secret tools, so I'm hoping they have something that can prevent that.

I was hoping for a beans reference but that says it all really.

Is there anything really stopping him coming back again with a proxy server and a new story? I know the mods have a myriad of secret tools, so I'm hoping they have something that can prevent that.

If you're stupid and do stupid stuff, you will eventually get banned again. Most returning banned members are pretty obvious. Posting in the same sections. Posting the same way. Doing the same crap that got them banned.

This isn't to say RBMs have not been outed after hanging out for a while. But if you don't do stupid stuff, and don't start any trouble, then we won't have any reason to look closer in the first place, now, will we?

Thanks. Didn't know you could do that.

Also, I've just got what @daan meant and that makes the most possible sense. I've probably been fooled as well!

Let me go back to the joyride crew me and this guy were in. When @Wavey2014 left, MyNameIsJeff joined. When he left, @Wavey2014 came back. Finally, when he was banned, @KudosM4 joined.

I can't believe it's taken this long for all this to fall into place in my head.

OK guys, wait a moment. To catch up on the whole KudosM4 story, might someone provide me some info on what was going on with Wavey2014 and MyNameIsJeff before Kudos came on?

OK guys, wait a moment. To catch up on the whole KudosM4 story, might someone provide me some info on what was going on with Wavey2014 and MyNameIsJeff before Kudos came on?
Wavey2014 = MyNameIsJeff = KudosM4.

Kudos was the Premium name change account of MyNameIsJeff, who fell silent when asked for proof of owning a BMW M4. Things unraveled from there.

Latest Posts

Back