Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments

I don't think that word means what you think it means ;)

To the claim; there are a few companies called "River City Photography", a couple in Canada and one in far North East US. Wabush Lake Railway is also Canadian, he's in the ballpark as far as that goes. I was hoping to find that they were 3,000 miles apart :D One of the mods will be able to see if his IP matches those kinds of areas...

I don't think that word means what you think it means ;)

To the claim; there are a few companies called "River City Photography", a couple in Canada and one in far North East US. Wabush Lake Railway is also Canadian, he's in the ballpark as far as that goes. I was hoping to find that they were 3,000 miles apart :D One of the mods will be able to see if his IP matches those kinds of areas...

That Ferrari owner sure felt decimated...

(ten you better know these references)

Even if it didn't match what would it matter, he's a new owner and could have moved somewhere else. The only way to prove this is to do it the old fashion way, let me fetch a sharpie, paper, a decent camera and get ready to upload.

Found the exact image as his profile picture. Literally the fifth image after googling "Toyota Supra Slammed"

bandicam 1374.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/467459636293633839/

SVX
I don't recall him saying anything about rust.

With that out of the way finding a wrecked turbo charged rear wheel drive sports car is perfectly possible.

How else would have Dom got his 10 sec car? :P
Good point.

To be fair, if you search Maxima SMX mine is literally the first result in Google Images so it could be legit.

Not that I think it is...

Yeah, it doesn't take much to have one your own photos turn up in the top 10 in an image search. Just a few forum posts really. Reserving judgment for now.

With just two posts, that user isn't making that much noise about his "car", so little reason to make a big deal out of it.

I'm not asking for it to be made a big deal but I'm surprised more hasn't been said by others. Usually (even though I don't always care for it) the collective here finds quick info as to why these people aren't who they say they are.

HERE a pic of the Supra not photoshoped and not slammed.

So much nicer.
Anyways, at this point I guess we can say he is lying. His comments for example.
Je2ja8O.png

Since he was talking about the picture posted in his avatar and not the one you posted which is the real non-photoshopped version...he's lying about owning it as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
:lol: This is just pure, golden entertainment :lol::lol: dude hasn't logged in back since, I wonder if he just went here to troll people, believing he could trick them.

Back