Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I think you need to do that woooooops thing you did on the previous page.

Maybe i'm missing something here.

6962534043_fbf9e18401.jpg

6962534749_4c72dbd6dd.jpg

LOL I find this funny. Yeah the engine pic is from Google. And I'm not sure if you know this but most car company release car with the model a year late. For example, I got the car in 2011 but it's labeled as a 2012. I can back this up with pics if anyone cares. Also I find it funny how you waste time in your life to see if someone on the internet is lying or not. Pathetic to be honest.

We are all aware that most 2012 cars came out in 2011. The problem is, the pictures posted on flickr are from april 2011. April 2011 is when the orders for 2012 cars just opened. No deliveries for 2012s were made before june or july as order to delivery time on an s4 is ~90 days.
You're also saying a dealer just erased 2011 from all the papers belonging to the car, penciled in 2012, and hoped no one would notice?

I'll just forget about it...

Hahaha, you're just having a bad day.

Oh, and that Alberta GTR, I doubt its real. For 2 reasons:

1) If you look carefully, that E-Class has Alberta plates too.
2) Having lived in the GTA for almost my whole life, I have never seen a place like that where a residential area has a hill behind it on the whole area. Nor does on exist in the GTA. The closest place I can think of with such a geography is the Hamilton region, where the Niagra escarpment is. However, I doubt there is someone that wealthy in Hamilton...

I'll get a pic up as soon as I figure out how. Sorry for the rude comments. I had a really bad day today and then I come home to this.

Came home to what? People calling you out on a couple questionable things? Now you're saying you can't figure out how to post pictures, which you've done before.
Just prove us wrong Mr. C and all will be forgotten.
People don't call BS on things just cause they are bored. We have rules and if anything posted is suspicious, it gets called out. It's just how it is. We like to keep it honest as in the end, the truth usually comes out.

Oh, and that Alberta GTR, I doubt its real. For 2 reasons:

1) If you look carefully, that E-Class has Alberta plates too.
2) Having lived in the GTA for almost my whole life, I have never seen a place like that where a residential area has a hill behind it on the whole area. Nor does on exist in the GTA. The closest place I can think of with such a geography is the Hamilton region, where the Niagra escarpment is. However, I doubt there is someone that wealthy in Hamilton...

For what its worth on this guy, check out this thread. Looks to be the same car and IS in Alberta.

We are all aware that most 2012 cars came out in 2011. The problem is, the pictures posted on flickr are from april 2011. April 2011 is when the orders for 2012 cars just opened. No deliveries for 2012s were made before june or july as order to delivery time on an s4 is ~90 days.
You're also saying a dealer just erased 2011 from all the papers belonging to the car, penciled in 2012, and hoped no one would notice?
I don't even know what flickr is. All that I know is that the dealer (Audi of Mission Viejo) e-mailed me and asked if they could take pictures of my car to put on their website. Well those are the pictures you see. I don't know or care about what the dealer did. And oh here we are:
mnHm2.jpg
Where I live(Coto de Caza
q6OED.jpg
Other car (Sky)
qM68k.jpg

Looking good GTMail. Expect a rush of compliments now, if not actually formal letters of apology on the appropriate letterheads for doubting your veracity.

I'm not against you GT Mail, but those pictures still don't prove it's a S4. You might want to put up another one with your username next to the S4 badge or something. Just so there are no naysayers.

Nice ride though I have an Audi A4 myself.

The majority of your posts are just so pompous and juvenile that I refuse to believe you're a 40/50 year old, successful real estate "mogul".
The pics will shut people up so thanks for going out of your way and getting them up to show us.

I'm not against you GT Mail, but those pictures still don't prove it's a S4. You might want to put up another one with your username next to the S4 badge or something. Just so there are no naysayers.

Nice ride though I have an Audi A4 myself.

There's supposed to be an S4 badge at the bottom of the steering wheel in the first picture but I'm not sure if it's the angle or the cut off that is hiding it.

Last edited:
The majority of your posts are just so pompous and juvenile that I refuse to believe you're a 40/50 year old, successful real estate "mogul".
The pics will shut people up so thanks for going out of your way and getting them up to show us.

There's supposed to be an S4 badge at the bottom of the steering wheel in the first picture but I'm not sure if it's the angle or the cut off that is hiding it.

I don't think GT said he was a real estate mogul. I think he was just showing that his location matches what his profile says.

Oh my, Nazi car enthusiasts.

I have a friend who has a BMW M5, I could claim I have that car and take a picture of the inside of the car with my user name on it. Doesn't mean I have a BMW M5.

I'm not saying this is what GTMail did, not in the least. What I'm saying is that the "proof" method is rather flawed, but there's not a lot we can do about it, except act a bit less as KGB supporters and more like real people.

I have a friend who has a BMW M5, I could claim I have that car and take a picture of the inside of the car with my user name on it. Doesn't mean I have a BMW M5.

No, you could be a 16 year old with a dad who is a partner in a "reality" company and owns an Audi S4.

Luckily, dad's e-mail address was easy to find. Occasionally, the KGB were right.

Last edited:
I don't think GT said he was a real estate mogul. I think he was just showing that his location matches what his profile says.

Look at where he works. Look at his gamertags. 5 seconds on google puts it all together.

No, you could be a 16 year old with a dad who is a partner in a "reality" company and owns an Audi S4.

Luckily, dad's e-mail address was easy to find. Occasionally, the KGB were right.

Yeah, that's my thinking as well.

Not exactly. I thought he just stole some pics from the web and claimed the car as his. Now I'm thinking he's pretending to be his dad. I just refuse to believe a 50 year old businessman would be carrying himself as he has been.

Occasionally, the KGB were right.

You read it here, Famine used the past tense in the wrong place.

I still think it's easy to prove claims if you know someone who owns the car, though you don't own it yourself.

The brushed alumium piece doesn't match the newer models either. If you look at 2012 S4 interior pictures, that piece has a more obtuse angle, instead of being straight across the door.

Back