Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
As for the exterior shots, that isn't a reserved spot.
otMhJ.jpg
The marking on the pavement either says "RESERVED" or "PRESIDENT".

GTMail
Next the interior, I don't really know where you're getting at here. The gauges light up appropriately when you turn the car on.
...and the numbers shift around and change font? And the silver trim around the gauges disappears?

Speaking of "reality", you currently claim to be 26, but told Youtube you were 27 when you joined two years ago. Only your profile says:

Which would currently make you anywhere from 15 to 17. Interesting that you chose to sign up here with an e-mail address of the format "first initial, surname, 96" - someone with the birth year of 1996 would be 15/16 at present...

So you're telling me, he owned a yellow RS4 when he was only 9/10? Baller.
Driving my yellow RS4. That was 6 years ago. I obviously couldn't live with a yellow car that got about 12 mpg anymore.

Dyzgp.jpg

It sure feels good being a state champion.
So which high school is this? Santa Margarita, gotcha. So you're a 26 year old high school football champ? Is that you, #72, on this JV roster, btw? Or is it your call of duty playing, 18 year old brother that comes over to stay with you sometimes, that's still just a sophomore in HS? http://www.eaglesfootball.com/teams/2011/jv_roster.php

Last edited:
Holy crap, there's a kid on that team that's 5'4", 101 lbs. How does he survive when the rest of the team has 70+ pounds on him. :lol:

Small_Fryz
Its a shame he doesn't race around corners :(

It's a shame you have never felt a sub 1.5 sixty foot. If you had this experience you would be hooked on the adrenaline and understand why people like drag racing. :)

ZohsixGT5
Holy crap, there's a kid on that team that's 5'4", 101 lbs. How does he survive when the rest of the team has 70+ pounds on him. :lol:

Not the size of the dog in a fight. It's the size of fight in the dog. :)

ZohsixGT5

There's a girl on our football team. She's only a kicker, though.

That's unusual. Girls are usually nippers or biters.

From what I remember of being a kid, they are great at kicking shins and if they feel brave, balls. And I'm not talking about the sporting type. :dopey:

Which would currently make you anywhere from 15 to 17. Interesting that you chose to sign up here with an e-mail address of the format "first initial, surname, 96" - someone with the birth year of 1996 would be 15/16 at present...

So, this is new. We're at how many different ages now, 6?

gs7AI.jpg

Last edited:
You sure it wasn't 96? He just added a B-Date to his profile saying he's 25. So, he was 26, on youtube 27/14(2 years ago), months ago he was sophomore in HS, and now he's 25.

220px-TARDIS2.jpg

*whistles*

Wow, those kids are pretty fat... our noseguard on our team was 245 last year... most of the team weighed around 150.. the linemen were the only ones weighing around the 200 mark... and we're jacked linemen that were forced to train at least 3 times a day (with Aerobics on wednesdays). That school needs to get rid of their McDo's.

That's unusual. Girls are usually nippers or biters.

This isnt out of reason. We had a girl on our football team. Her name is Ellie, she is a Soccer player. We were doing the Girls Flag Football when we found out she could kick.

5' 10" and 203? Decent sized for line as a Sophomore. Whats his 40 time?

Last edited:
After reading alot of pages it became quite clear that some people here are having serious issues with themselfes. Do you really need to proof these people that they are lying? They know they are lying, and it's the internet, so if you are hoping for: hey man I'm sorry, I lied, from now on I'll never lie on the internet! Ofcourse this will never happen. Get a life and don't try to get statisfaction over other peoples back, it's sad. The way this thread started was good, but it got way too serious!!

Seriously? That's the only thing that popped up in your mind? I'm not trying to be nice, or rude, or anything really. It's just so obvious after reading all those pages... And I think it's wrong. The way you, yes you, and others, present these people is over the top, get of your horses..

Seriously? That's the only thing that popped up in your mind? I'm not trying to be nice, or rude, or anything really. It's just so obvious after reading all those pages... And I think it's wrong. The way you, yes you, and others, present these people is over the top, get of your horses..

So it's ok for them to claim they own a Lambo but we are somehow 🤬 if we dare call them out?

If you aren't prepared to get called out, don't bother lying in the first place.

Because they end up getting credit where credit is not due. I could say that I've got 3 Jaguars and people will think I'm either rich or important (or a good thief :P). You end up getting the same amount of respect of someone who actually took the time to make money, or practice drifting or racing and deserves into be up at the very top. Why should younger the same respect where you're probably a bored 14-year-old you wants to look cool (not personally directed at you, Carlos).

Part of the rules of this website include a prohibition against lying or providing misinformation.

It's a common problem on auto-boards... poseurs... and shouldn't be a big deal, but poseur-ism often comes with a whole smack-load of attitude... which is why people actually bother calling other people out in the first place.

Unlucky for those who get called out that we actually have rules about lying, but... oh well.

After reading alot of pages it became quite clear that some people here are having serious issues with themselfes. Do you really need to proof these people that they are lying? They know they are lying, and it's the internet, so if you are hoping for: hey man I'm sorry, I lied, from now on I'll never lie on the internet! Ofcourse this will never happen. Get a life and don't try to get statisfaction over other peoples back, it's sad. The way this thread started was good, but it got way too serious!!
You must not have really read this thread then because we have had a couple actually own up & admit the truth.

But, hey since it's the Internet, I'm actually Angus Young. And since you appear to have a life, you won't question it.

BRB, going to write some more music & dress in school boy uniforms.

No no no, this is not what I mean. It just gets so serious here, but why?? When you are prooving him wrong, it's logical he's going to defend it. No need for anyone to keep prooving him wrong in every possible way, that's what I think going too far, that's not fun...

Just let it go sometimes....

Back