Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Also reading his last few posts doesn't give off the mentalilty of a 36 year old..

Yeah, that's because he blatantly isn't.

36 year olds tend to have a decent grip of basic spelling and don't throw toys out of the pram when asked for basic proof.

I'm a bit sad this is coming to an end lol.

I'm almost tempted to make a "Great Cars from around your Neighborhood" thread XD

I'm almost tempted to make a "Great Cars from around your Neighborhood" thread XD

If you did that I know a few people with nice cars close my house :D. (Not super expensive cars but nice ones like an Rx8 etc :))

[EDIT] *snip*
So apologies from me EatmyRB26, so far your claim about the JGTC does seem to ring true. (not that you should care what i think anyway). 👍

How embarrassing ^ :dunce:, to think i was actually giving this guy/kid the benefit of doubt.
Oh well, you live and learn and- :lol:

If you did that I know a few people with nice cars close my house :D. (Not super expensive cars but nice ones like an Rx8 etc :))

Trying to find all the ones I know about would create an epically long post lol

Would've been amazing had he tried a Photoshop first.

Also inb4 bandwagon of "joke" ludicrous claims.

Ok, based on what I've read, the only criteria you need to prove a car is yours, is having a picture of it(?) :dopey:

In that case, bask in the awesomeness of my Super-Wicked Saleen (my Avatar) :sly:
If you don't like it, there's plenty more Images Supercars I can Upload Buy :D

That was fun. I mean, there are members here that own far better or more expensive cars that don't have a problem with proving that they own them. It is after all the Internet, where everyone can be a badass haha.

Ok, based on what I've read, the only criteria you need to prove a car is yours, is having a picture of it(?) :dopey:
According to a large number of people who fib about their cars, yes.

It's tough to "prove" you own any given car. In reality, turning up at a GTP staff member's house driving it with a V5C (or nearest legal equivalent in other countries) in your name and your passport is pretty much the only proof, but being able to take any photograph of it upon request shows access and being able to take interior shots with GTP signs - or custard, preferably - shows unfettered access.

Being evasive, posting old photos, posting crap photos and then swearing at everyone is often much easier than just walking outside with your phone camera and posting the result on the internet for people who don't have access to the cars they claim to own. Et la.

Some of the things you guys post is so ****, why can't you just get over the fact that "oh maybe he can't be assed with are **** anymore" I don't have to prove my self to some guys on the internet I don't even know who you are and will probably never meet you. You kind of people are those that only find fun in making fun out of others. If I was to see one of you I would throw my boot at you and make you polish it before you gave it back to me. I think this is the one place on the internet were all the assholes hang out.

Anyone else tired of this **** see you at http://forums.joerogan.net/.

540938_321874734589714_1379795054_n.jpg

Sorry, I know it's pretty much over now but I couldn't resist. It was a good run while it lasted EMRB26. You certainly made for an entertaining 17 pages of content....:lol:

Some of the things you guys post is so ****, why can't you just get over the fact that "oh maybe he can't be assed with are **** anymore" I don't have to prove my self to some guys on the internet I don't even know who you are and will probably never meet you. You kind of people are those that only find fun in making fun out of others. If I was to see one of you I would throw my boot at you and make you polish it before you gave it back to me. I think this is the one place on the internet were all the assholes hang out.

double-facepalm1.jpg

So, no pics :confused:
Was kind of looking forward to it.

Yeah, sad. But...

Don't worry, I'm not crying over the fact a 36 year old man called me an under achiever over the internet. I have better things to cry over, like when Mufasa dies in The Lion King.

"Hello Sir, that's a very nice Bugatti Veyron you have there. May I claim this car to be mine on the internet so I can score a chick? Pretty please?"

These two were pure gold!

I liked Billy Big Boots. That is a new one. LoL

As well the threat of throwin a boot and making one polish it before giving it back is a new one.

Who throws a shoe. Honestly? - Austin Powers

36 year olds tend to have a decent grip of basic spelling and don't throw toys out of the pram when asked for basic proof.

They also tend not to have "weed rules, man" type signatures, nor start their GTP careers in the Drift section.

It was a valiant effort, I'll give him that. The prize? Pancakes. Lots and lots of pancakes.

They also tend not to have "weed rules, man" type signatures, nor start their GTP careers in the Drift section.

It was a valiant effort, I'll give him that. The prize? Pancakes. Lots and lots of pancakes.

Pancakes lol. Nothing wrong with that.

B882936E243C0B58EBD10F591B69F006_292_292.jpg

First off, subtle way of saying, "I've ran out of excuses for not getting proof". It's a classic last-resort for folks like you. The rest is just a tantrum added on to try & inflate yourself as some intimidating guy we shouldn't mess with.

Well, we've all been around long enough to know people like you aren't actually going to do anything & never will do anything, esp. not in person. All bark, no bite.

That's the house opposite, that also rather charmingly played the role of 'R32 In The Dark'.

That's the house opposite, that also rather charmingly played the role of 'R32 In The Dark'.

I heard about that, but, my neighbours and I share a driveway, essentially, since there's no official boundary- it's more just a giant imaginary line. :lol:

But, there's a school across the street, so, I don't have neighbours opposite. In fact, there are two schools, and a huge park.

I heard about that, but, my neighbours and I share a driveway, essentially, since there's no official boundary- it's more just a giant imaginary line. :lol:

But, there's a school across the street, so, I don't have neighbours opposite. In fact, there are two schools, and a huge park.

Is this in Canada?

I'm rather disappointed it's over now. Ah well, perhaps one day I'll be buying a sausage roll at Greggs in town and we'll cross paths again and catch up on old times. I'll know it's him because he'll throw his shoe at me. He can tell me stories about his Skyline and how well his daughter is doing at school whilst I polish his shoe.

I'm rather disappointed it's over now. Ah well, perhaps one day I'll be buying a sausage roll at Greggs in town and we'll cross paths again and catch up on old times. I'll know it's him because he'll throw his shoe at me. He can tell me stories about his Skyline and how well his daughter is doing at school whilst I polish his shoe.

Let's go together. I'd love to see his shoes so I can silently judge him with my eyes.

I dunno, looks like a Fiesta to me; nothing to be ashamed of.

And Katie: good luck catching him between his 22 hour shifts.

I dunno, looks like a Fiesta to me; nothing to be ashamed of.

And Katie: good luck catching him between his 22 hour shifts.

I thought Citroën C4... The very last car I'd ever want to own, purely based on the styling.

Edit: or a Pontiac Aztek, that's another one to avoid.

No, but, the point remains; I share a driveway with my neighbours.

They must be pretty understanding when you bring your customers' cars around that you're tuning. My neighbors tune dirt bikes apparently and it's kind of irritating considering we share a parking lot.

Back