Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I'm rather disappointed it's over now. Ah well, perhaps one day I'll be buying a sausage roll at Greggs in town and we'll cross paths again and catch up on old times. I'll know it's him because he'll throw his shoe at me. He can tell me stories about his Skyline and how well his daughter is doing at school whilst I polish his shoe.

Boots, Katie! C'mon! :D

If you forget the facts then his massive rant will have been for nothing :P

........Wait....

Last edited:
Ok i'm wanting to bring our old friend theace37 back to this thread.

One different occastions in the scale model thread he claims to own a CMC Ferrari 330 P4.

Now being the owner of several CMC models and a fan of 60's Ferrari GT car's if there was a CMC 330 P4 i would have every version going.

I have tried to correct him but now he's just ignoring the requests so it's call out time.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7658441#post7658441

Just ordered a set of the GT5 stealth model cars by autoart....

Will be following up with the X2010.

This brings my collection up to-

Jaguar XJR-9 (exoto)
Mazda 787b (autoart)
Nissan GT-R stealth (autoart)
Jaguar xj13 (autoart)
Ferrari P4 (CMC)
Bugatti veyron (autoart)
Lamborghini aventador (autoart)
Peugeot 908 hdi
Sauber mercedes C9 (exoto)
Ford gt '69 (exoto)
Mclaren M8D (exoto)
Deora 2 (hotwheels)
Pagani huyara (BBR)
Ferrari FXX (hotwheels)

Well time to update you on my collection:

AutoArt- Bugatti Veyron *Red/black
AutoArt-Bugatti Veyron *grey/ black
AutoArt-Bugatti Veyron *Black
Exoto- Tipo F1 1967
Exoto- Ford MkIV #3
Exoto Jaguar XJR-9 #2
AutoArt- Mazda 787b (GT5)
AutoArt- Nissan GTR GT500 (calsonic and GT5)
AutoArt- McLaren F1 (GT5)
Autoart- Ford Gt Test car (Gt5)
AutoArt- Nissan Skyline Turbo Super Silhouette
AutoArt- porsche 917 (gulf livery!)
CMC- Ferrari 330 P3/4
Kyosho Ferrari 250 GTO
AutoArt- Lamborghini Aventador (orange)
AutoArt- Lamborghini Gallardo
Hw elite- Ferrari 308 GTS
Kyosho- Lancia Stratos HF
AutoArt- Corvette manta ray
AutoArt- Koinissegg CCX
Norev- Peugeot 908 hdi
AutoArt- porsche Carrara GT

Wow
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7927405#post7927405

You're calling out members who claim to have certain model cars? Really?

I don't know, but I would certainly require a picture with your username on it in the interior of all those cars.

You're calling out members who claim to have certain model cars? Really?

Let's be fair he has previous and yes when these models he is claiming to own are in the region of $300+ and aren't easily affordable and if you look in the thread everyone happily posts pictures of thier's he's been called out yet still won't post pictures of his.

Also another reason is that CMC never actually made a 330 P4 hence the call out.

Last edited:
Will the piece of paper that he uses need to be to the scale of the model car?

1:43 scale A4... a normal piece of A4 is 297 x 210 mm or 11.7 x 8.3 in so for the purposes of this we require a sheet of A4 that is 6.906mm by 4.883mm. Or if you want to get really technical 0.27 inches x 0.193 inches...

Now, anyone got a really fine cut pair of scissors? :lol:

Anyway probably referring to this.

I have stated that to him as i own a GMP 330 P4 yet he still says its a CMC.

:lol: Back when i was 12yrs old i remember having an argument with a school mate. His dad owned a couple of Cossy RS500's and an IROC Z Camaro,: walking home from school, i commented on how cool his dad's "IROC Z" was... "No no no" he said "You're wrong!, it's called an ICON Z"... we ended up having a little scuffle over it. The next day he still couldn't admit he was wrong. :lol:

:lol: Back when i was 12yrs old i remember having an argument with a school mate. His dad owned a couple of Cossy RS500's and an IROC Z Camaro,: walking home from school, i commented on how cool his dad's "IROC Z" was... "No no no" he said "You're wrong!, it's called an ICON Z"... we ended up having a little scuffle over it. The next day he still couldn't admit he was wrong. :lol:

I had an argument almost the same as this with my old boss, one of his friend's had a Phaeton, and he was adamant that it was called a Phantom. This argument has raged for over 3 years.

Oh yes, of course.. the "phantom" 'n & m' that replaces the 'e & n' when the name "Phaeton" is pronounced. :lol: Some people eh?

Oh yes, of course.. the "phantom" 'n & m' that replaces the 'e & n' when the name "Phaeton" is pronounced. :lol: Some people eh?

I just don't bother anymore. He always brings it up aswell. I think he might have realised now though, and just be doing it just to wind me up.

Oh look, Canada to hold a referendum!

:odd: Canada had nothing to do with this. Not until I came here! 💡

Seriously, though, I think it's a little bad to call people out for lying about models, or not lying about models.

I have a 1/16th scale Maserati Trofeo (white with blue on black :drool:,) that doesn't make me rich, or make me a liar.

Holdenhsvgtsr
Ok i'm wanting to bring our old friend theace37 back to this thread.

One different occastions in the scale model thread he claims to own a CMC Ferrari 330 P4.

Now being the owner of several CMC models and a fan of 60's Ferrari GT car's if there was a CMC 330 P4 i would have every version going.

I have tried to correct him but now he's just ignoring the requests so it's call out time.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7658441#post7658441

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7927405#post7927405

Oh yes! Im back.

Edit: Ive checked. You are correct its GMP.
Little error on my part.

Ace

Back