Oskierox's Car Shop! (Full credits, tickets, lots of cars!)

• Thread starter oskierox
  • 208 comments
i want a 787b but i only have mark 4 race car, mobil 1 nsx and the gt-r spec v gt acadamy for all gold on the special license which is pretty rare there is only 1

Can u reserve the last GT car for me please? Do u have any car in mind that u want?

for your formula gran turismo i will give you a fully tuned enzo in matte silver paint and black wheels.. a tvr cerbera speed 12.. a nissan r89c.. a markIV Ford... an RUF RGT and BTR..lotus Esprit Sport 350...2J Race Car..

Every single 1

I'm after this:

2008: Autobacs Arta Garaiya: 324 HP

Look at my Signature; there, you can find a 'Trades' Link. Anything in there take your fancy?

Also, could I, by any chance, borrow one of your Cars for the All Stars Championship? Fastest you've got, preferably.

Thanks.

Ah well, don't worry about it.

You could always make up for it by letting me borrow something fast for the All Stars Championship? ;)

No Restrictions. So, fastest thing you've got. :)

It'll need to be quick, because the competitors are all packing over 900BHP! I tried a Chapparal 2J, but it got mulched on the straights.

Are you interested in a Honda Takata Dome NSX '06 Super GT car for either of your McLaren F1's. Let me know

Last edited:
A little birdie told me that your in need of a Furai. Might be able to help you out fella

Archeron buddy, I finally decided to not be lazy and won the Furai in B-spec. lol I hate watching Bob drive around...

ODzZie, any offers for it? Its since put on a few miles but nothing major :).

Will update with recent cars and stuff tomorrow, as some of this stuff may not be available. for now: bed time.

umm. at the moment i cant really think of them... its 2:30 AM, if you are still interested tomorrow i'll post a list of what i want :)

What would you want for a 908, LFA, Ferrari Scuderia F430, or Viper ACR? (individually-not a package)

Back