Oskierox's Car Shop! (Full credits, tickets, lots of cars!)

• Thread starter oskierox
  • 208 comments
I can offer any of these Thursday night for the level 21 ticket. (All 0 Miles)

X1 #15 Cranberry
X1 #18 Yellow
X1 #20 Dark Green
Every Color FGT
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 - Green
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Toyota au CERUMO Supra (JGTC) '01

All garage updated, all tickets, 5,9,12,17,21,24,1000, all paints.

Need some race cars left: Audi R8 with Red top, Pescarolo's, Nissan race cars, you check it out and let me know what you got that I dont :)

Acheron mate, how are ya? Which Audi was it again? lol

Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 - Green
Thursday night for 21 ticket it is my man.

Cool, I'll book it. FYI I'm usually on around 10 PM Central. The car will be sent from PSN spare1981. I can receive to that account too.

Cant trade for 3 hours.... But as a sweetner, if you add marcm79 ill bung you a car for free too :)

Nice!. I just checked and you havent got what im sending :). Let me know whn you have other trades slots open and ill send the pescarolos you need

Yeah man go on then. :). To be honest i havent updated my garage in ages. Got loads more to go on.

I forgot to add, I'm assuming you want it sent to PSN oskierox.

@ Acheron: You know my garage is open to you any time right?

I'm after a couple of BMW paint chips if you have got them mate?

PhoenixGold.

Estorial blue (not sure if its even in the game thou lol).

Check my Sig to see if anything interests you :)

Would you be interested by any chance in the #613 '67 Corvette SCCA racer? Trade with the '82 Quattro, or the 25th Countach.

Sorry guys, not interested in said cars!

bluediamond, my bmw paints are:

sparkeling graphit metallic, havanna, mysticblau metallic, ultramarinblau metallic, imolarot, tahitigrun metallic, merlotrot metallic, saphischwarz metallic, silverstone II metallic and chamonix :)

mysticblau metallic, ultramarinblau metallic.

These 2 sound interesting mate :)

What would you like in exchange?

Edit: I'm off to bed now bud (early start tomorrow for work :(). I'll keep todays slot open for you, just incase. If your up for a trade send ne a friend request on bluediamond0007

Cheers

Last edited:
Just picked up lagunaseca blau as well! Very nice BMW M3 color! I'll add you after my classes today :)

Back