Oskierox's Car Shop! (Full credits, tickets, lots of cars!)

• Thread starter oskierox
  • 208 comments
Im not looking as much for tickets as I am trading them away, as Im flying through bspec im getting them pretty frequently, thanks for the interest though bud :)

Arta nsx 00 or falken gtr for the 5 and chrome?

Both are 0.0 miles

Edited for wants.

Last edited:
I've always enjoyed the 2000GT as far back as GT2. Even at low power, it was a wyld classic sports car.

Hey Oskierox, 1241Penguin back! :D What would you like for the Chaparral 2J Race Car? Check out my garage (link in signature). Thanks! :)

Edit: If none of the cars interest you, you can ask for a specific car and I just might have it!

Last edited:
Ford Focus Rally Car '99
Mazda6 Touring Car
Nissan 370Z GT Academy Version
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Pace) '01 (if you count it)
Nissan GT-R Super GT (can't remember which one, but it was red and had blue headlights)
Toyota Altezza Touring Car

Last edited:
If we have a sale pending, can you remind me, I forget which with all these PM's lol :(

Now you see how i feel with my free car threads when i get 40+ requests a day and have to empty my PM box 20 times a day

Do you have any Le Mans or Super GT cars mate? :)

I still have many of my JGTC cars I told you about.

Toyota Supra Denso Sard/Castrol/Woodone
Nissan Skyline GT-R Pennzoil/Calsonic

Or are you after the newer models?

Last edited:
Mainly the new ones, want the Arta Garaiya, Wedsport Lexus, GT-R's and NSX's, i have the YellowHat GT-R though :)

Recently Acquired:

F10
R8 Race Car Yellow/Silver
V12 LMR
McLaren F1 GTR
GT-One Toyota
Bentley Speed 8
Couple Nomad Diablos

I have Bentley Speed 8, Sky blue X2010, #7 Blue X2010. Interested in Level 5 and 9 tickets.

I have Bentley Speed 8, Sky blue X2010, #7 Blue X2010. Interested in Level 5 and 9 tickets.

Got them but the Blue 2010 and not very interested in more mate, sorry :)

Weedzzh, no thanks :) got the Vettel already!

2 R10's, Nomad Diablo, Vettel X1 available for the rest of the day. Main account with the huge garage you see, available in like 9 hours :)

Ford Focus Rally Car '99
Mazda6 Touring Car
Nissan 370Z GT Academy Version
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Pace) '01 (if you count it)
Nissan GT-R Super GT (can't remember which one, but it was red and had blue headlights)
Toyota Altezza Touring Car

I'll also add a Peugeout 908 Team Malmut.

Anybody want an R10 or Nomad Diablo or X1 Vettel for their WEDSPORT LEXUS SUPER GT? I have 2 R10's so I can also trade for an ARTA GARAIYA 08 SUPER GT :)

Thanks and let me know now! :D

The LMS car? It's red! Or the german word for red hehe dont remember the right name.. but cant trade from that account for at least 2 days..

Back