Others' user names and when they get to close to yours...

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 129 comments
There are 11 people with "philly" in their name. Only two of us have more than 2 posts. Those two are me and phillys4. Both of us joined in September!:cheers:

Seriously, why are there so many folks who never, ever post? I could see maybe 25% not posting, but the majority:confused:

Hmmm, there are a lot of users with Matt in it... The only notable one is Matthewjcoleman with....6178 posts, all the others have maybe 0-25 posts.

The closest would have to be mattyboy, which is what I tried to join as, but it was taken, so I took my GTVault name!

As of now I have 630 posts, and hope to have many more 👍

EDIT: Seems ultrabeets only purpose was to make that post....

Members with blue in their name: 233. Of those, I have the most posts (this = 1,660) - the next closest is Tacet Blue, with 1,160 - but he hasn't been online since 31 Dec '05.

Members with sharky in their name: 8. I am the only one to have over 2 posts, and am the only one to still visit GTP.

Members with 39 in their name: 120. I have the most posts, next down has 99. As far as I can see, I am the most active of the 120.

Gosh, 1,660 posts since April 12 '04... I've been around here for a fair while! :D

Have you seen how many user names start with 'skyline'?:rolleyes:

I remember a user called 'Oil Slick Rick' a while ago, still dont know who he really was.. there's a Slicknick also, a 'SlickRick' and 'SlickRick69' who both joined WAY before me...

Live For Speed, he was active for a short while, his birthday is the same day as mine as well.

A search yielded 129 members with the word "wolf" in their username. Among them, LoneWolfe, RedWolfRacer, and myself are the most prominent members, although LoneWolfe doesn't post anymore.

When I first joined, I wanted to kick "wolfgang" in the balls for stealing that username really early on and then not doing anything with it, but now, even with premium, I'm not sure I want to change it to something else. Of course, now that I've brought it up, I'm considering it... :lol:

Nah, although I am rather musical. "Wolfgang" is just the name that I've been using as an internet alias for years, often shortened to just "Wolfe," and often alongside my lucky number, 14, broken down into multiplication (because Wolfe14 is just too uninspired). ;)

Incidentally, I've already decided to change my username, but only slightly. :lol:

kikie (me)
I don't think so. I've been told that it sounds girlish, that's why...

I haven't looked but I guess there's loads of usernames close to mine, I was shocked when MK1 was available but it's always worth a try instead of thinking "bah, no point in even trying for this name as it will be taken" & choosing a name like MK127.

Nah, although I am rather musical. "Wolfgang" is just the name that I've been using as an internet alias for years, often shortened to just "Wolfe," and often alongside my lucky number, 14, broken down into multiplication (because Wolfe14 is just too uninspired). ;)

Incidentally, I've already decided to change my username, but only slightly. :lol:
you should bettr stick to wolfe...wolfgang sounda awful..atsealst to a grmann ;)

👍 theres no one here that's psone or ps1 other than me :)

i'm just glad of that.. though I know theres several that end in "freak" :indiff: though a lot of those are also some that joined and never posted. outta 255 people with freak in their name 173 of them have NEVER posted..

then outta the 82 that have posted.. only 11 have more than 100 posts.. but only one has more than 1000 and thats me haha

I didn't remember that he was banned until I looked for him in the normal search engine, not being able to find him in the member list.

I only joined here like.... Jun 31st or something, and I have a good amount of posts. I remember when my post count was like 40 a day. :D

I cant imagine the people who have been here for almost 5 years, STOP COMING BACK WE DONT WANT YOU.:P

(j/k)

Back