Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Ouwtje, my boardnick = Outeke and that is my old main account :)

I just got a frozen lobby, restarting now...

I'm finally available, but I assume it must be over by now, is it? :indiff:

Yeah, sorry we closed it about 25 minutes ago...
We europeans need to sleep too :lol:

Pity you weren't there, we missed more people though.
But I'm planning to do it again on a weekend day, probably in the morning so Zakyta from downunder can join :)
But it is a problem, you guys are behind, we're in the middle and Zakyta is 7 hours ahead of me...

OP updated: (670!)

Recieved:

Cheers mate for passing it on again :bowdown: :cheers:

Going to be making this: Lotus Evora Enduro GT
Lotus-Evora-Enduro-GT-Concept-1.jpg

Where's that Livery Editor PD?

But I'm planning to do it again on a weekend day, probably in the morning so Zakyta from downunder can join :)
But it is a problem, you guys are behind, we're in the middle and Zakyta is 7 hours ahead of me...

If you made it at the same time on the weekend, I'd be able to come. 👍

Jup, that's the downside by being a international community.

That, and the language barrier with the people who use google translate to navigate the entire site, and post. :lol: There's always that one person whose grammar is clearly not native English, or even something learned in school.

Hope fun was has by all mate:tup: looking forward to the weekend cruise that will be great way to spend the afternoon:D

So true mate:tup:

[...]

[...]

Nice online event. And the legend ich122 really exists... :lol:
Real fun, hope JK`s results will be published soon in the OP. ;)

Timezones: This should be mandatory for GTP members.
watch_mm1.jpg

I think something went wrong.... Or, rather, I wasn't able to find the room in time.

I was at WMA Karts, hosting, and even winning. The winning part was less likely than pigs flying, but, I managed it, somehow. Reports suggest that a pig has flown to the moon on the back of the second coming of Jesus. :sly: There's even a rumour that hell froze over.

Anyways, it's a shame that I missed this.

Sorry I missed this. I'm going offshore today and was trying to set up a proxy server since GTP is blocked over there! I'd be up for it at some time in the future!

Going to be making this: Lotus Evora Enduro GT
[...]

Where's that Livery Editor PD?

You probably have to buy the PS4 first..to get access to the Livery Editor that PD is developing...
Does me think...I bought the PS3 for GT5...will that the only thing I did with this PS3?
Because then the games are not 50 Euros....but 400 Euros...a rather expensive game series :lol:

BTW, nice replica though! :)

Maybe we should block everybody outside EUSSR :D

If you made it at the same time on the weekend, I'd be able to come. 👍

My 'online' time is very limited, but lucky now that the backlog is gone (replicas from ich122 and your thread) I do have a bit more time in the evenings.
But still, after kid is to bed and wife doing laundry.....
First I want to plan a little gathering with Zakyta, he deserves some cruising on all those replicas :)

That, and the language barrier with the people who use google translate to navigate the entire site, and post. :lol: There's always that one person whose grammar is clearly not native English, or even something learned in school.

I think something went wrong.... Or, rather, I wasn't able to find the room in time.

I was at WMA Karts, hosting, and even winning. The winning part was less likely than pigs flying, but, I managed it, somehow. Reports suggest that a pig has flown to the moon on the back of the second coming of Jesus. :sly: There's even a rumour that hell froze over.

Anyways, it's a shame that I missed this.

Yeah, pity it was so difficult to find my room, maybe a FR to Ouwtje will solve it for next time! 👍

Uh about the native language....quite a few non-native English speaking GTP members though, but we of course had school to learn it 👍

Monatsende native language German..
ich122 native language German..
JK83 native language Finnish..
Me native language Dutch..

To name a few in this multi-quote :)

And yes, it was a pity so many were not able to join, we anyway had a nice lineup with 5 <guess color here> colored cars 👍
You will see the result later, JK83 will do his best, I've already seen something in my inbox :D :D :D

Hope fun was has by all mate:tup: looking forward to the weekend cruise that will be great way to spend the afternoon:D

So true mate:tup:

It was fun, we cruised on the Green Hell. But at one point decided to move to Top Gear Test Track, because the track is way to long and with a small group it takes minutes to find eachother....

Did some drag racing.....(1st PD's replica of the FGT, 2nd Bugatti Super Sport Carbon Edition...last.. ich's Sambabus :lol:)
Also did some planned line-upping (if that exists)...to have some creativity :P
You will see....

But lets try to plan it soon though, because I had great fun and want to do it more often....tested ~10 replicas I think.

Hey outeke, your cars will be coming Friday and Saturday!

Sounds great mate, please add in the message body of the sending car the proper label, so I can label it immidiately.

Cheers :cheers:

Nice online event. And the legend ich122 really exists... :lol:
Real fun, hope JK`s results will be published soon in the OP. ;)

Timezones: This should be mandatory for GTP members.
[...]

It was nice, and I already knew Almighty Ich existed, his SEN was connected to mine for some time now hehe
Should plan a new one....weekend..with all the others, we can do that lineup with 15 :P

Edit: a little (1/) 4 wheeled gift is in your AAA account! 👍

F1
Sorry I missed this. I'm going offshore today and was trying to set up a proxy server since GTP is blocked over there! I'd be up for it at some time in the future!

Yeah go sit in a corner and be ashamed!!! Especially when your going offshore. Try to use your mobile phone and some local WiFi. Then launch the GTP-APP ?

Anyway, enjoy the offshore stay and see you when your back!!

Cheers :cheers:

(own record: 9-multi-quote-reply-post)

Yeah, pity it was so difficult to find my room, maybe a FR to Ouwtje will solve it for next time! 👍

Uh about the native language....quite a few non-native English speaking GTP members though, but we of course had school to learn it 👍

Monatsende native language German..
ich122 native language German..
JK83 native language Finnish..
Me native language Dutch..

To name a few in this multi-quote :)

Well, I think I'm with ich122. I'm Canadian born, sorta, but, I've learned German stunningly quickly. I am starting to think, that I'm actually more fluent in German as English... the colloquialism in English is ridiculous. How can I know when I'm speaking English correctly?

Here is first shoot yesterdays meeting 👍

I take "action" pics later today...now back to backyard..

Here is first shoot yesterdays meeting 👍

I take "action" pics later today...now back to backyard..

Shelby GT500 2013 -=- Aston Martin Virage -=- ZELE R35 -=- BMW M3 GTS -=- McLaren MP4-12C Mansory

This image above JK83 made with text and it is looking amazing! 👍 👍

Damn you guys :ouch:
There is example about font and it look like there reads Bieedlng, but I bet there reads Bleeding.

I change that font later 👍

Damn you guys :ouch:
There is example about font and it look like there reads Bieedlng, but I bet there reads Bleeding.

I change that font later 👍
white-ape-218x300.jpg

EDIT: Damn, I cannot change my PSN account name int AAA-Repilca.

Back