Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Shadow, with respect, the pink of your Sumo drifter isn't a perfect match. Is it the closest pink possible?

I don't mean to argue, or point fingers, it's just constructive criticism. The rest of it looks dead-on, for what you can do in GT5.

I think there's a Mitsubishi paint chip (I believe it comes from the Colt) that's a bit of a better match. But I don't think any of the pink paint chips in the game are a perfect match. Such a flawed system. :dunce:

I went through every pink i had and i thought the Matte Pink was the closest.
Most where to dark or to bright.

Here's the picture i used as reference
GalleryImages-img1-436.JPG

I think there's a Mitsubishi paint chip (I believe it comes from the Colt) that's a bit of a better match. But I don't think any of the pink paint chips in the game are a perfect match. Such a flawed system. :dunce:

I went through every pink i had and i thought the Matte Pink was the closest.
Most where to dark or to bright.

Doog's colour reference was a close bet, in my mind. P.S., it's from the MiEV. :)

(Only a true Mitsubishi fan has every Mitsubishi colour memorized.) :) :sly:

Last edited:
Doog's colour reference was a close bet, in my mind. P.S., it's from the MiEV. :)

(Only a true Mitsubishi fan has every Mitsubishi colour memorized.) :) :sly:
that pink was the one i tried just before matte pink... it felt more purple to me...:indiff: I need more pink paint for my next replica đź‘Ť

that pink was the one i tried just before matte pink... it felt more purple to me...:indiff: I need more pink paint for my next replica đź‘Ť

Purple? Sounds like the color from the premium iMiev. I believe it's called Raspberry.

Purple? Sounds like the color from the premium iMiev. I believe it's called Raspberry.

That's the one I was thinking of. It looks close to this colour: :guilty: (ignore the sad, puppy eyes, and just look at the colour.) Well, at least, that's how I remember it, which probably means that it's orange. :ouch:

That's the one I was thinking of. It looks close to this colour: :guilty: (ignore the sad, puppy eyes, and just look at the colour.) Well, at least, that's how I remember it, which probably means that it's orange. :ouch:

No, the color I was thinking of was from a standard Mitsubishi, the '03 Colt. It's a lighter shade of pink.

GT5 needs a custom colour chip maker so we could nail the colours :lol:

GT5 needs a custom colour chip maker so we could nail the colours :lol:

This. đź‘Ť

I was making a replica of an '06 Mini Cooper JCW GP, and it has a very specific shade of grey to it. I must've spent an hour trying to find an acceptable match. :ill:

Right i just checked the car colour database and the pink from the colt is called:
Deep Pink Metallic - If anyone in my friends list has this chip & a matte pink can i get them please đź‘Ť

No, the color I was thinking of was from a standard Mitsubishi, the '03 Colt. It's a lighter shade of pink.

I don't know about it, then. Unfortunately, I was never the type for a Dodge-made street car. :yuck: Even a street car associated with Dodge is... iffy.

However, I do think that :guilty: <-- Raspberry is a similar colour to the colour in the picture I quoted, though I could be wrong. However, seeing as I'll never use ANY pink on my cars, I'll send my pinks over to Shadow.

Edit: I just saw Shadow ask for the matte pink. If you have a matte gray/black, you've got a deal, but, I LOVE matte gray.

Right i just checked the car colour database and the pink from the colt is called:
Deep Pink Metallic - If anyone in my friends list has this chip & a matte pink can i get them please đź‘Ť

Monatsende OR Monatsanfang on your FL? So it will come today.

I was making a replica of an '06 Mini Cooper JCW GP, and it has a very specific shade of grey to it. I must've spent an hour trying to find an acceptable match. :ill:

Then there's the '07 M3 with the handling pack, and that matte gray/black... I'm not even going to try, even though it's one of my favourite cars ever.

Then there's the '07 M3 with the handling pack, and that matte gray/black... I'm not even going to try, even though it's one of my favourite cars ever.

634798639221257881.jpg

Finding an acceptable dark grey for wheels is another pain in the ass.

Another marked off the list my friend 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Red Flash sent over to Ouwtje:tup:

Another marked off the list my friend 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Red Flash sent over to Ouwtje:tup:

Which list was this on :lol:
It was in my brain.....but it is good that I can "forget" it now hahaha

Cheers buddy!

Everything cool over there?

Which list was this on :lol:
It was in my brain.....but it is good that I can "forget" it now hahaha

Cheers buddy!

Everything cool over there?

Had it written down myself, maybe that's the list I'm thinking of:lol:

Everythings great over here mate, weather not so good (is a bit cold & rainy), other than that all's well:D

How's your side of the world buddy, busy at work?

Not sure who wanted to have a little online replica gathering.

But tomorrow evening ~ 8PM CET I'll start up a Green Hell lobby for some replica cruising!

6026167097_c7665c1eb1_z.jpg

Let me know who's in and who's not!​

Last edited:
Might be a bit late/early for me mate, after a bit of time converting I think thats about 4AM my time, not sure my alarm works that early, or I don't:lol:

Back