Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Hey,how do you do that ?:)
Downloadable software or on website ??

white-ape-218x300.jpg

Here we have a good example of an answer without words...

1 tip.. picture (aka pic)
2 tip.. monkey

My extra hint ".com"

Result.... picmonkey.com , an online service đź‘Ť

Following post #3333, my first teaser photo:

477524_10151245954373092_479718036_o.jpg

Yes, Yamaha tuned the suspension on the car. & yes, it's a real GT5 photo. & Yes, it's NOT in the wheel-bay. Only a true car guy can notice the little details. :sly:

I saw it, I think it 's a Yamaha replica. Lol

Good teaser, as I have no idea what you're making.

You know what I'm making, but, I'm teasing you with the slightest, smallest, most miniscule detail, which is actually a HUGE and extremely important detail.

I can't show anything from the gear ratios, yet, nor the weight, weight distribution, and horsepower, as precisely as demanded in the OP. However, I can show you bits and pieces of the suspension.

427870_10151245954303092_2101038487_n.jpg

The suspension and brakes are pre-modeled into GT5 for me, in fact, on a different car. However, the gear ratios, horsepower, and weight are slightly improved, so I have to "downgrade" the car of choice, and figure out all of the settings.

I will work on it, though. I also need to look at the cornering G-forces, and decide which tire compound is the most accurate, in case there's an error there, and, finally, I have to see exactly what performance figures I can get, versus what the real car gets, and check for accuracy.

I have the Speed Test pack, etc., so I'm ready to try. :)

I wish you all the good luck in the world!!

Can't wait to see the end product đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

I wish you all the good luck in the world!!

Can't wait to see the end product đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long. :) Did you notice the colour of the brake caliper? That should give you the biggest clue yet, as to what it is. :sly: Oh, I'm sneaky.

Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long. :) Did you notice the colour of the brake caliper? That should give you the biggest clue yet, as to what it is. :sly: Oh, I'm sneaky.

I only noticed it was orange, which made me smile (simple sOul) :)

Due to formula your (correc(t)) answer seemed likely to be a guess. :lol:

I could easily answered 5...but what fun is that! :crazy::crazy:

And funny part is this 3 4 5 triangle is SO well known.
Don't have to know math for it....

I could easily answered 5...but what fun is that! :crazy::crazy:

And funny part is this 3 4 5 triangle is SO well known.
Don't have to know math for it....

Just pulling your leg. :)

Okay okay. Could you please find the maximums (local, global) for the red function? I was so kind to give you the derivatives, so it`s quite easy. Thanks. :lol:
16a81d9867.gif

Outeke
You probably have to buy the PS4 first..to get access to the Livery Editor that PD is developing...
Does me think...I bought the PS3 for GT5...will that the only thing I did with this PS3?
Because then the games are not 50 Euros....but 400 Euros...a rather expensive game series :lol:

BTW, nice replica though! :)

Maybe we should block everybody outside EUSSR :D

My 'online' time is very limited, but lucky now that the backlog is gone (replicas from ich122 and your thread) I do have a bit more time in the evenings.
But still, after kid is to bed and wife doing laundry.....
First I want to plan a little gathering with Zakyta, he deserves some cruising on all those replicas :)

Yeah, pity it was so difficult to find my room, maybe a FR to Ouwtje will solve it for next time! đź‘Ť

Uh about the native language....quite a few non-native English speaking GTP members though, but we of course had school to learn it đź‘Ť

Monatsende native language German..
ich122 native language German..
JK83 native language Finnish..
Me native language Dutch..

To name a few in this multi-quote :)

And yes, it was a pity so many were not able to join, we anyway had a nice lineup with 5 <guess color here> colored cars đź‘Ť
You will see the result later, JK83 will do his best, I've already seen something in my inbox :D :D :D

It was fun, we cruised on the Green Hell. But at one point decided to move to Top Gear Test Track, because the track is way to long and with a small group it takes minutes to find eachother....

Did some drag racing.....(1st PD's replica of the FGT, 2nd Bugatti Super Sport Carbon Edition...last.. ich's Sambabus :lol:)
Also did some planned line-upping (if that exists)...to have some creativity :P
You will see....

But lets try to plan it soon though, because I had great fun and want to do it more often....tested ~10 replicas I think.

Sounds great mate, please add in the message body of the sending car the proper label, so I can label it immidiately.

Cheers :cheers:

Alright!

Ummmmm, month was banned? Permanently? :(

And, outeke, no, the brake calipers are not Dutch. I'm sorry to disappoint.

Back