Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
I have a even secreter source, the man at the dealer where I got my CLS...

Loco, ive got your (suspension) specs.

Mother of god.

Do any of you know what the weight distribution is on a 1960 Corvette? I'm trying to get my replica to handle, but it just keeps plowing like a big front wheel drive car, and I think the 59/41 weight distribution is the culprit. I can never seem to find weight distribution on the internet. Sometimes Motortend has it, but they've only started providing that recently. :dunce:

Doog
Mother of god.

Do any of you know what the weight distribution is on a 1960 Corvette? I'm trying to get my replica to handle, but it just keeps plowing like a big front wheel drive car, and I think the 59/41 weight distribution is the culprit. I can never seem to find weight distribution on the internet. Sometimes Motortend has it, but they've only started providing that recently. :dunce:

Well, my dads got a '59 and Im sure I can get it for that, he knows everything about that car...

Loco, ive got your (suspension) specs.
Thanks, PM me.
I may or may not be a ninja. :sly:

You can't search for the specific model- it's weird like that. You have to go to that selection box to the left, and select Mercedes, then C-Class 204-Series, then C-Class Sedan 204-Series Series 2, then hit search. Then, you scroll down until you find the model you want, then click on S, and it brings you to the specs.

Hmm, alright, I'll try to make sense of that.

Well, my dads got a '59 and Im sure I can get it for that, he knows everything about that car...

What luck!
If he knows what it is, that'd help immensely. I've tried just about every suspension setup, but the car still seems to think it's front wheel drive.

Edit:

And Locoman, I got the specs here.

Doog
What luck!
If he knows what it is, that'd help immensely. I've tried just about every suspension setup, but the car still seems to think it's front wheel drive.

Ill give him a call, hes had that car for nearly 30years now, im sure he knows it

Ill give him a call, hes had that car for nearly 30years now, im sure he knows it

If he does know it, be sure to give him a pat on the back. :dopey:
But yeah, thanks, I appreciate it. 👍

I have one that'll probably piss a few people off, but it's so close it's awesome and the rarity is even on par.

My 1964 Ferrari 250 GTO replica. :-)

Made using a 1967 Toyota 2000GT, painted Rosso Corsa.

Amblo2u
I have one that'll probably piss a few people off, but it's so close it's awesome and the rarity is even on par.

You have exceeded in pissing me off, dont worry...

The toyota 2000 is a beutiful car, but the ferrari is on a different planet of beautiful.

Haha!

Yes add me. I'll make it visible.

The 2000GT is incredibly beautiful. In terms of rarity, there are less than 300 of them left in the wild. The 250 GT just doesn't 'do' it for me...just something about the fact there's so many damn posters of it. The 2000GT is awesome and if I ever find one, I'll be buying it...piece by piece to get it to the states.

I've even gone so far as to mimic the same gear ratios from the original '64 250 GTO. :-) Performance is actually better with the 2000GT due to it's Stg.3 body weight diet. Better 0-60, better 0-100, and a 1/4 mile within .20 seconds of the original.

Amblo2u
Haha!

Yes add me. I'll make it visible.

The 2000GT is incredibly beautiful. In terms of rarity, there are less than 300 of them left in the wild. The 250 GT just doesn't 'do' it for me...just something about the fact there's so many damn posters of it. The 2000GT is awesome and if I ever find one, I'll be buying it...piece by piece to get it to the states.

Ok, whats your psn, cos im on my mobile...

Amblo2u
I've even gone so far as to mimic the same gear ratios from the original '64 250 GTO. :-) Performance is actually better with the 2000GT due to it's Stg.3 body weight diet. Better 0-60, better 0-100, and a 1/4 mile within .20 seconds of the original.

Can you give us some Pics?

How do I access my online pictures that I've 'shared' from GT5's in game menu??? I'd love to show you guys a few of my favorites and of course my 2000GT. :-)

My PSN is AMBLO2U

How do I access my online pictures that I've 'shared' from GT5's in game menu??? I'd love to show you guys a few of my favorites and of course my 2000GT. :-)

My PSN is AMBLO2U

First, you'll need a USB stick plugged into your Playstation.
You hit the Triangle button whilst clicking on the photo itself in GT's game menu. This brings up a little sub menu, in which you can upload them to your XMB Photo Storage...or something like that, I know it has XMB in it. So, upload them there, then quit the game. Now, at the PS Menu, click left a couple times until you're at the Photo menu. Go down a bit, and you should find your photo from GT. Hit Triangle whilst clicking on the photo and select Copy, then select your USB at the destination.
Was that clear?

Sumo Power WRX STI Sent 👍

Much respect, thank you very much mate :bowdown:

Im going to be working on the subaru BRZ sti. Starting the 25th!

Good luck :D

Also, I've sent the Range Rover V8 Vogue to you, Outeke.

That I didn't expected, my post was not a hint though.
Thanks a lot mate, much appreciated :bowdown:

My PSN is AMBLO2U

Hi there,

You seems to have some promising replicas. I like to get my hands on them :D

Cheers :cheers:

Outeke

Sent outeke his AE86!

Cheers mate, thanks a lot!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

We have some activity in town, so hopefully can update the OP later and accept the new cars from the inbox.

Cheers and have a nice Sunday everybody :cheers:

Over and Out

Hey Mate! I've got a nice new replica for you! The Jaguar F-Type! Also, has anyone made the Eagle Speedster yet? If not, I have that as well!

F1
Hey Mate! I've got a nice new replica for you! The Jaguar F-Type! Also, has anyone made the Eagle Speedster yet? If not, I have that as well!

These sound great mate, don't think anyone has made the speedster yet:)

Any chance of these going up on share buddy, would be great to take for a spin:D

I need someone to work with on the replicas, I'm too busy this weekend so I'll send my partner the spec of the replica 👍

I need someone to work with on the replicas, I'm too busy this weekend so I'll send my partner the spec of the replica 👍

Or just wait and do it yourself? :dunce: Not all of us have Forza........ :sly::sly:

These sound great mate, don't think anyone has made the speedster yet:)

Any chance of these going up on share buddy, would be great to take for a spin:D

I'll get them up later. The Speedster still has a few suspension tweaks needed and is based on the XJ13 so that will go up tomorrow maybe. If you want it half complete you can though.

I've made a Reliant Robin replica, using the Volkswagen 1200 (Though it may work with the 1100)

Use this setup and have fun :lol:

F1
I'll get them up later. The Speedster still has a few suspension tweaks needed and is based on the XJ13 so that will go up tomorrow maybe. If you want it half complete you can though.

Laters fine mate, I'm about to head to bed, nearly midnight (darn timezones:lol:)

Outeke
Much respect, thank you very much mate :bowdown:

Good luck :D

That I didn't expected, my post was not a hint though.
Thanks a lot mate, much appreciated :bowdown:

Hi there,

You seems to have some promising replicas. I like to get my hands on them :D

Cheers :cheers:

Outeke

Cheers mate, thanks a lot!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

We have some activity in town, so hopefully can update the OP later and accept the new cars from the inbox.

Cheers and have a nice Sunday everybody :cheers:

Over and Out

Hey,if I finish my replica tonight, I'll send it to you.

F1

I have made an attempt at it based from the e-type, but can never get the power right...

Back