Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
You would be surprised. Went thru over 45mil in a couple of days then stopped racing because I wanted to build these cars then went broke. Now back to the matter of building these replicas: been trying to find the specs for Mugen civic RR. Can you help?

It takes 5 minutes to upgrade credits to 999.999.999.
Enough to build 1000 replicas :)

I have about 4 MUGEN Civic RR...which one are you after?

Can you accept me pn ouwtje so i can get the slender bmw z4m specs please?

Next time I fire up the console, I'll accept.

Cheers

It takes 5 minutes to upgrade credits to 999.999.999.
Enough to build 1000 replicas :)

I have about 4 MUGEN Civic RR...which one are you after?

Ok I heard about the hack money but haven't tried it. So my money comes thru racing only and last nite I finally tried a negative PP car in seasonals. Yeah I know, real late, but I only got one I could drive just last nite(thanks ZDUPH). 4?!?!?, really?! Well I was trying to build one, then I found out you had them here. I always wind up with more torque than in life but thats fine. Just wanted suspension as accurate as possible. Which would you say is most accurate in totallity

Ok I heard about the hack money but haven't tried it. So my money comes thru racing only and last nite I finally tried a negative PP car in seasonals. Yeah I know, real late, but I only got one I could drive just last nite(thanks ZDUPH). 4?!?!?, really?! Well I was trying to build one, then I found out you had them here. I always wind up with more torque than in life but thats fine. Just wanted suspension as accurate as possible. Which would you say is most accurate in totallity

Racing (grinding) I used to do too..when I was busy getting all the replicas. But nowadays I just have credits or already the car.
Or borrow it already build.

I have no idea which of them is the best...
I could share them all, you test yourself.

Cheers

Can I get sent any one of your cars? I will dupe it and send it back within 5 minutes of receiving. :cheers:

Are you asking me?

@outeke, very generous of you sir. If you like I can put the unfinished rs200 on share. It's just grossly underrpowered by 100+hp. Cannot find any way of getting the extra power

Yea, i will send it straight back.

Great idea, if your too lazy to borrow it.
Personally I don't see any point in sending a car...

If borrowing is too much for you, then stick to building the 200+ replicas from ich122's thread.

@outeke, very generous of you sir. If you like I can put the unfinished rs200 on share. It's just grossly underrpowered by 100+hp. Cannot find any way of getting the extra power

Thanks for the offer, but I don't collect incomplete cars.
Besides, don't I already own an RS200?

Cheers

@outeke, it seems you did have an RS200 but it looks as though it was taken down. Probably due to the last update.

@outeke, it seems you did have an RS200 but it looks as though it was taken down. Probably due to the last update.

Ford RS200 Evoluzione I still have....

I will duplicate the car and send it back so we both have a copy.

Yeah I understand, but thing is...I already have it.
So why on earth send it back?
Besides, reading your posts tell me your booked already for a week or so.

I cant borrow glitch, sorry

I've given away a lot, I serviced a lot and helped as many friends (and strangers) as possible. But sorry, not helping out lazy people.

If you can't borrowglitch, you have alternative ways to get what you want.
Google the specs, write down the specs when its on share etc.
But you seems to want it the easy way, it will just not go through me.

Find somebody else that owns it please.

Cheers :cheers:

I cant borrow glitch, sorry

Ok i understand my computer is real slow but i will download one of the apps and try BG

So above statement was worthless, as you didn't even try it to begin with.....

I see, does it have the 580HP or is it another version? Thanks for all your help.

I have no idea what the HP on the replica is. But since it is not a hacked version, it might slightly differ from original..

Hi my friend - lurking around in the shadows for a couple of days made me catch the replica bug..(again).So I'm making a 2008 Honda S2000 CR. Getting hard to find cars that you DONT have..lol. Maybe this is one of them. Give me a day or two,and you´ll have it delivered. We might need to connect via FR´s again.

Hi my friend - lurking around in the shadows for a couple of days made me catch the replica bug..(again).So I'm making a 2008 Honda S2000 CR. Getting hard to find cars that you DONT have..lol. Maybe this is one of them. Give me a day or two,and you´ll have it delivered. We might need to connect via FR´s again.

Hey hey my friend,

Hahah nice to see your got the virus again!
And no, I cannot recall having a Honda S2000 CR 2008 👍

There is no rush buddy, I maybe see my PS3 twice per week.....busy/summer/etc.

Out

Hey guys how do you get the specs for these replicas i was thinking of helping make some but dont know where to find the specs cheers

Hey
Can you please share this cars ?
-Nismo Skyline R34 GT-R S-Tune
-Nismo Skyline R34 GT-R Z-Tune
-Nissan GTR R33 Hosaka Tuning Factory
-C-Ser/Yashio tuning factory Subaru STI

Thank you very much :)

2013 Chevy Spark replica Jalapeno color paint chip / Pontiac Envy
70189516.jpg

84 hp at 6400 rpm
83 ft-lb 4200 rpm
1043 kg

It's my new car :P getting on friday a month before my birthday!

Last edited:
2013 Chevy Spark replica
70189516.jpg

84 hp at 6400 rpm
83 ft-lb 4200 rpm
1043 kg

It's my new car :P getting on friday a month before my birthday!

The Suzuki Cervo should do the trick for that baby. Very similar design and quite a blast to drive, just like the Spark. I'll do this. :)
Been a long time since I've done a replica, time to polish my skills. ;)

Back