Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
The Suzuki Cervo should do the trick for that baby. Very similar design and quite a blast to drive, just like the Spark. I'll do this. :)
Been a long time since I've done a replica, time to polish my skills. ;)

Ya me too I'm looking for the gear ratios :cool: and color then it's finished Thanks for the info on car model to use:tup:

Ya me too I'm looking for the gear ratios :cool: and color then it's finished Thanks for the info on car model to use:tup:

This car is proving to be quite a tough one. :lol:
It's got 5 gears opposed to the Cervo's 7 gears.
Sadly the Cervo is too light to reach 1043kg. Closest I can get is 1020kg.

This car is proving to be quite a tough one. :lol:
It's got 5 gears opposed to the Cervo's 7 gears.
Sadly the Cervo is too light to reach 1043kg. Closest I can get is 1020kg.

1020kg close enough I'll make custom gear ratios:sly: paint chip is Pontiac Envy :cool: After I test drove the real Spark I noticed the farther the peddle is pushed the higher the rpm will go and less rpm with less peddle it's very touchy brakes are great:cool: it's quick for 84 hp

1020kg close enough I'll make custom gear ratios:sly: paint chip is Pontiac Envy :cool: After I test drove the real Spark I noticed the farther the peddle is pushed the higher the rpm will go and less rpm with less peddle it's very touchy brakes are great:cool: it's quick for 84 hp

Great I'm glad you like the car. I need an Envy paint chip. :/

5183893820_e25e58d6e4_z.jpg

The Club Racing version of the 2008 Honda S2000 is now finished. !
In Berlina Black. Does it go to ouwtje ? I need to send a FR I noticed.

2013 Chevy Spark replica Jalapeno color paint chip / Pontiac Envy
70189516.jpg

84 hp at 6400 rpm
83 ft-lb 4200 rpm
1043 kg

It's my new car :P getting on friday a month before my birthday!

Pre-happy birthday (yeah otherwise I'll forget)

Nice birthday gift your getting, let me know when the replica is finished.
Always up for cool replicas :D

5183893820_e25e58d6e4_z.jpg

The Club Racing version of the 2008 Honda S2000 is now finished. !
In Berlina Black. Does it go to ouwtje ? I need to send a FR I noticed.

Hey mate,

Nice ride you got there!!
Yes, Ouwtje is still my replica account. I can accept/send FR in about 10 hours or so.

Cheers :cheers:

Pre-happy birthday (yeah otherwise I'll forget)

Nice birthday gift your getting, let me know when the replica is finished.
Always up for cool replicas :D Cheers :cheers:

Thanks Mr Orange yes I'm very excited :drool: It's my first new car :D I will finish the replica tonight :dopey:

2013 Camaro LT replica
Chevrolet_Camaro_2013_2G1FE1E38D9233536_56423.jpg

323hp 6800 rpm
278 ft-lb 4800 rpm
1697kg
This will be my next replica:P

Thanks Mr Orange yes I'm very excited :drool: It's my first new car :D I will finish the replica tonight :dopey:

2013 Camaro LT replica
Chevrolet_Camaro_2013_2G1FE1E38D9233536_56423.jpg

323hp 6800 rpm
278 ft-lb 4800 rpm
1697kg
This will be my next replica:P

Hey mister Musclecar!

Always great to get a first car...I recently bought a new one too. (Not my first)
Nice bumblebee type of car, let me know when it's finished! ;)

Congrats to both of you to the new cars, both my parents bought "new" (well 2nd hand) cars last year, only I still drive a car that's older than me.^^

Congrats to both of you to the new cars, both my parents bought "new" (well 2nd hand) cars last year, only I still drive a car that's older than me.^^

Hehe thanks! It was on 31st of December last year already....
And it is newer then me.....Peugeot from 2009 👍

@slenderman, mind if you could mail me the setup for the supra. Either PM or GT5, really wouldn't mind having that in my garage. Thanks

@slenderman, mind if you could mail me the setup for the supra. Either PM or GT5, really wouldn't mind having that in my garage. Thanks

PM sent 👍 where it says 32 its where my cat walked across my laptop as i hit send :ouch:

New cars:

TANAKA RACING Z06 CORVETTE C5R (Drift Car) (Sent)
IMG_0510_copy.jpg

THE CHECK SHOP BMW M5
TCS-M5-75_UbvJ_0.jpg

Last edited:
BMW from 1987. :sly:

I've been driving a 88' Chevy Beretta GT since '04 2.8 litre V6 5 speed/ 245,000 miles I love my 2013 Spark 1LS automatic in Jalapeno :drool: it had 66 miles when I left the dealership after tax and title $14,060 I have'nt finish both replica's yet:guilty: very busy driving my Spark :D I had a blast driving a 2013 Camaro ZL1 convertible with the top down around the dealership :dopey: I wasn't allowed to leave the lot:ouch: I can't wait for GT6 :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Ridox Supra sent over moments ago

tougemaxbattleround1017zp6.jpg

New cars:

TANAKA RACING Z06 CORVETTE C5R (Drift Car) (Sent)
IMG_0510_copy.jpg

THE CHECK SHOP BMW M5
TCS-M5-75_UbvJ_0.jpg

Lovely rides mate, I haven't had the ps3 on for a couple of days.
30 degrees right now and heatwave on the way...
So I don't expect to see it soon either.
But much appreciated the sends, will collect them next time I'm on!

Cheers :cheers:

Outje

I've been driving a 88' Chevy Beretta GT since '04 2.8 litre V6 5 speed/ 245,000 miles I love my 2013 Spark 1LS automatic in Jalapeno :drool: it had 66 miles when I left the dealership after tax and title $14,060 I have'nt finish both replica's yet:guilty: very busy driving my Spark :D I had a blast driving a 2013 Camaro ZL1 convertible with the top down around the dealership :dopey: I wasn't allowed to leave the lot:ouch: I can't wait for GT6 :gtpflag:

Have a white BMW 320i E30 (2 liter inline-6) in "Alpinweiß II", have it since 2007 and still love it.

Some Years ago I did a testdrive in a BMW Z4 M Roadster together with my father, did 240 km/h on the Autobahn with top down, my father did 275 km/h with top closed, he also put a Merc S500 from the left to the middle lane, have never seen a such embarrassed face before. :D

I have a few Time Attack replicas in my garage, like the West Midlands Performance R32's. I have also been perfecting the Buddy Club TVR Sagaris (using a T350C) and will be working on some others over the next few days (Mike Cantelo's VX220 comes to mind). If you want any specific car doing, just ask me and I will get to it:)

Have a white BMW 320i E30 (2 liter inline-6) in "Alpinweiß II", have it since 2007 and still love it.

Some Years ago I did a testdrive in a BMW Z4 M Roadster together with my father, did 240 km/h on the Autobahn with top down, my father did 275 km/h with top closed, he also put a Merc S500 from the left to the middle lane, have never seen a such embarrassed face before. :D

Wow :cool: I bought a '95 Chevy Beretta Z26 in Blackrose Metallic 124,000miles for $2,000 2 1/2 years ago My wife and I got in an accedent not my fault on 6/12/13 and recieved $2,235 from settlement and I put $2,400 down on 2013 Chevy Spark in Jalapeno 66miles Thanks to the accident I have a new car:D

Back