Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Can't afford it since the new OCD came out. If you could share it, I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks

Ok, on share:

Chocolade Miura - St. K....
Rosso Miura - Bob Wallace...
Orange Miura - P400 Jota

Enjoy :)

ps. Those are the 3 Miura's that I have in the garage.

Sent over right now:

Amplified M7 GRB WRX
impp-1304-01-o+2008-subaru-STI-GRB+HKS-kansai-rear-diffuser.jpg

Some things we're not allowed to talk about here.
But one way or another you will find it out :)

Cheers :cheers:

Now this is off topic from the thread but just wondering, I know we can't tell people how borrowing is done but what about telling them where to find it?

Sent over right now:

Amplified M7 GRB WRX
impp-1304-01-o+2008-subaru-STI-GRB+HKS-kansai-rear-diffuser.jpg

Awesome looking race car...once the weather gets cold again, I'll take it for a spin :)
Too warm to sit inside at the moment...sorry :(

Now this is off topic from the thread but just wondering, I know we can't tell people how borrowing is done but what about telling them where to find it?

Yeah, well then it would be the better to point to google.com. Which is much saver :)
Unless you want to challenge the moderators. But that is up to you 👍

Cheers :cheers:

Can anyone make me a replica venom gt or replica jensen intercepter from the movie fast and furious 6 which is letty's car and can someone make me a replica of my dads car which is a porsche 911 twin turbo 2001 with 1,300 hp and you can make that car out of the ruf rgt it has to be black with gold rims and have 1,300 hp

Can anyone make me a replica venom gt or replica jensen intercepter from the movie fast and furious 6 which is letty's car

We already have a venom GT for a long time, guess you failed to read the OP.
But since this is a hacked car, it is striked out from the list.
So please, as I know your only after hacked cars, find hacked cars in here.

Good luck!

We already have a venom GT for a long time, guess you failed to read the OP.
But since this is a hacked car, it is striked out from the list.
So please, as I know your only after hacked cars, find hacked cars in here.

Good luck!

Can i borrow glitch your venom gt then and what about the jensen intercepter and ruf rgt

Can i borrow glitch your venom gt then and what about the jensen intercepter and ruf rgt

No you can't borrow them from me, we're not friends on PS3, and I like to keep it that way.

About the RUF and Jensen, find the specs online yourself. That is what the others have done too when making a replica.
I'm almost sure you will run into the fact that most of the F&F cars are not able to be build without hybridding....

And that we don't do here, so please...post in the hybrid thread instead of in here.

No you can't borrow them from me, we're not friends on PS3, and I like to keep it that way.

About the RUF and Jensen, find the specs online yourself. That is what the others have done too when making a replica.
I'm almost sure you will run into the fact that most of the F&F cars are not able to be build without hybridding....

And that we don't do here, so please...post in the hybrid thread instead of in here.

Why dont you want to be my friend on psn

Why dont you want to be my friend on psn

Because I live in a free world, where I just can decide who my friend is and not.
And there is no reason to add you, I got nothing to offer you.

So, for the 3rd and last time, please go to the hybrid thread to find cars.
Where you can find all the hacked cars available 👍

AJAYMANIA
Can anyone make me a replica venom gt or replica jensen intercepter from the movie fast and furious 6 which is letty's car and can someone make me a replica of my dads car which is a porsche 911 twin turbo 2001 with 1,300 hp and you can make that car out of the ruf rgt it has to be black with gold rims and have 1,300 hp

Not that hard to use a few "please" and "thank you"s.

Because I live in a free world, [...]
That`s what "they" make you believe.
/Matrix

[...]and can someone make me a replica of my dads car which is a porsche 911 twin turbo 2001 with 1,300 hp and you can make that car out of the ruf rgt it has to be black with gold rims and have 1,300 hp

I`d love to see an original picture of your dad`s Porsche. :)👍

Venom GT: not possible with latest patch (hybrid)
1300hp 911: not possible with latest patch (hybrid)
Jensen: pretty sure it's stock in the movie, most of these cars are... e.g. the Evo from Tokyo Drift was totaly stock, the only cut out the fwd. Or for all the "M5s" in the latest movie they used 530i as base and put the bumpers and exhaust of an M5 on it (but they forgot the mirrors).

Jensen: pretty sure it's stock in the movie, most of these cars are... e.g. the Evo from Tokyo Drift was totaly stock, the only cut out the fwd. Or for all the "M5s" in the latest movie they used 530i as base and put the bumpers and exhaust of an M5 on it (but they forgot the mirrors).

ich122, smart and sexy like always. :D

ich122, smart and sexy like always. :D

Well said 👍

The man of the facts, always handy!

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...oshoot-jags-996tt-lamborghini-murcielago.html new picture of my dads porsche and lambo but we sold the lambo for a black one to match the porsche but we havent had another photo shoot since then

Nice cars. If it's possible then if you could get a piece of paper, write your GTPlanet username on it, put it on the car and take a photo of it, then post it here. Then we can be certain that you're telling the truth 👍

You could also put that photo on the ludicrous claims thread for much winning 👍 👍

Last edited:
Also Chuckeh. We have a ludicrous claims thread? I'm off to tell everyone about the time I was abducted by wombats and escaped them with a BB gun while riding a Unicorn that was the same colour as my LFA!

Please dont.. Thats not what it is.

Back