PC Hardware | video settings | benchmarksPC 

• Thread starter Whitestar
  • 385 comments
CPU: Intel Core i7 4710QM 3.5 GHz
GPU: Intel HD 4600 + GeForce GTX 860M 2 GB GDDR5
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
HDD: 1 TB + 8 GB SSD
The benchmark on the GP is very low at 1597, only slightly above the minimum recommended GTX260 which is 1116. You're right on the border of being able to run the game, likely at the lowest possible settings and maybe a handful of cars on the grid offline...maybe. Maybe one of the WMD members can shed some light on this.

So you haven't bought this laptop yet I presume? Do you need a laptop for a specific reason? You can build a whizbang PC in your price range.

The benchmark on the GP is very low at 1597, only slightly above the minimum recommended GTX260 which is 1116. You're right on the border of being able to run the game, likely at the lowest possible settings and maybe a handful of cars on the grid offline...maybe. Maybe one of the WMD members can shed some light on this.

So you haven't bought this laptop yet I presume? Do you need a laptop for a specific reason? You can build a whizbang PC in your price range.
Thank you for your reply. The problem is my watt consumption is almost full already. My cap is at 3000 watt and if I add a 700 watt PC I risk a forced blackout. Instead buying a laptop with 150 watt consumption I won't have this issue.

I haven't bought the laptop yet and with your feedback I think I'm going to wait.

So, there's quite a few other GTX 970 owners here right? How many of you bought them from Amazon and tried to get compensation for the mis-advertising? (3.5Gb/4Gb RAM issue, 52 ROPS instead of 64, 1.75Mb cache instead of 2Mb)

I've seen a number of successful cases where 970 owners have spoken to online support, politely griefed that the card wasn't as advertised and the Amazon rep offers a partial cash refund (20-30%) and you get to keep the card (or a full refund if you send it back). People are getting over $100 back straight to their bank account.

I'm going to try this tomorrow with Amazon UK and see if I can get some money back, so that essentially I'll be getting GTAV and Pcars for free with the refund money.

@Lewis_Hamilton_ you uttered some magical words there, re Amazon, "spoken to on-line support", how do you do that?

I bought my whole PC from them, not just the 970.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html?skip=true

In box 3 select the chat option, it will open up a messaging window and connect you to an online customer service rep where you can discuss your issue. I've used it before with a delivery fail and they were quite helpful. I'm going to try and get a partial refund after I've had lunch, I'll post my results here.

Well it was unsuccessful so far. Unfortunately I got someone who was rather blunt, was pretty tech savvy and had done their research as they where going to purchase the card themselves. I threw everything I could, linking him to other people who had recieved partial refunds today from Amazon US and UK, about my Consumer Rights, the false advertising and that if I send the card back I wouldn't be able to use my computer at all due to having no onboard GPU, but he wouldn't budge and kept saying it was a "Manufacturing issue", even after I stated it was an advertising issue as Nvidia claim the card is working "as intended", and to contact Nvidia as Amazon "weren't offering refunds".

Going to use email support now and ask why other owners are getting refunds (with links) and I cannot.

Edit: I got a very apologetic reply basically ignoring everything I said and asked. They simply said the card is 4GB.

I've replied saying that they didn't answer my question (why are you refunding other customers but not me), re-mentioned the fewer ROPs, less cache and memory bus bandwidth and stated that they are not treating customers equally and breaching the sales of goods act. I'll see what their response is.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Decided to give AC a go after years of testing pCARS and I have to say it's quite good. One thing I'm struggling with is figuring out how to make the game run faster. I have every setting set to maximum except for two - AA is at 2x and blur is at 2. Otherwise max. I have an over clocked 780ti and a hexacore i7, so pretty powerful PC. On pCARS I can get around 90-150 Fps with comparable settings during the day without rain and the game looks much better than AC. Here, I'm getting somewhere between 55-85 Fps, depending on the track. Seems way too low, especially considering the graphics are not as good.

So, I'm wondering, is there some very "power hungry" setting that is slowing me down, which doesn't make much difference, or is it that the game is poorly optimized and I just have to live with it. Thanks for the help!

TB
Unless I'm completely missing something, you can skip the sound card because the motherboard has SPDIF output that will go to your Denon.

@Johnnypenso - What did you end up with here? Often the motherboards have direct 5.1 out and are Dolby Digital Live capable via optical, but with the DDL locked by default. Depending on the the specific motherboard and inherent soundcard, DDL is sometimes unlockable with an altered driver.

@Johnnypenso - What did you end up with here? Often the motherboards have direct 5.1 out and are Dolby Digital Live capable via optical, but with the DDL locked by default. Depending on the the specific motherboard and inherent soundcard, DDL is sometimes unlockable with an altered driver.
As TB suggested, I used the digital optical out from the motherboard to the receiver and it works perfectly.

As TB suggested, I used the digital optical out from the motherboard to the receiver and it works perfectly.
It definitely registers as 5.1, as opposed to doing all channel stereo?

Often people don't even realise that they're not getting actual surround. Thought I'd check just in case.

Hey guys,

Decided to give AC a go after years of testing pCARS and I have to say it's quite good. One thing I'm struggling with is figuring out how to make the game run faster. I have every setting set to maximum except for two - AA is at 2x and blur is at 2. Otherwise max. I have an over clocked 780ti and a hexacore i7, so pretty powerful PC. On pCARS I can get around 90-150 Fps with comparable settings during the day without rain and the game looks much better than AC. Here, I'm getting somewhere between 55-85 Fps, depending on the track. Seems way too low, especially considering the graphics are not as good.

So, I'm wondering, is there some very "power hungry" setting that is slowing me down, which doesn't make much difference, or is it that the game is poorly optimized and I just have to live with it. Thanks for the help!
I seem to recall that the Reflection (called "faces" earlier) setting was quite power hungry. At least it used to be on earlier builds. Try to lower that and see. Lowering it should not matter much unless you are doing screenshots or videos.

Hey guys, here was my original post in the general thread.

Hello everyone, I'm looking into building 2 computers for the real life race team I am with and want to get some opinions on some items. To start, this will be my first time building a triple screen setup, and I am looking at doing it with 2 different kinds of setups. One is with the current day's most up to date hardware, and the other is a more budget friendly option, but still should work. For both setups, I am hoping to run on max settings if possible. The two sim software's that I would be using are Assetto Corsa and iRacing.

Option A

Resolution: 7680x1440

Case: Thermaltike Level 10 Titanium Edition or InWin S-Frame Glass
Motherboard: ASRock Gaming Fatal1ty X99X Killer
Processor: Intel Core i7-5960X 3.0GHz
Processor Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2800
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB SSD (For Boot) and Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD (For Data)
Graphics Card: 2x SLI EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 06G-P4-4998-KR 6GB Classified Gaming w/ACX 2.0+
Power Supply: Corsair RMx RM1000X 1000W ATX12V / EVS12V
Disc Drive: LG UH12NS29 Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer
Wireless Network Adapter: Asus PCE-AC68 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1
Monitors: 3x Asus ROG PG278Q Black 27" Gaming Monitor

Option B

Resolution : 5760x1080

Motherboard: ASRock X99 Extreme4/3.1ATX
Processor: Intel Core i7-5931K 3.5GHz 6-Core
Processor Cooler: Same as above
RAM: Same as above
Storage: Same as above
Graphics Card: 2x SLI EVGA GeForce GTX970 4GB FTW ACX 2.0
Power Supply: Corsair RMx 850W
Monitors: 3x Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

I've since updated my things based on what I've been told from different people on different forums.

Recommended Specs (Optionless) 1 Pcs. Total – $7,880.46

· Processor: Intel Core i7-5930K 3.5GHz 6-Core ($479.99)

· Processor Cooler: Intel BXTS13X Water/Liquid Cooling($80.99)

· Motherboard: ASRock X99 Extreme4/3.1 ATX LGA2011-3 ($210.99)

· RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 ($94.99)

· Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 2.5” 500GB SATA III SSD ($199.99)

· Video Card : EVGA GeForce GTX980 Ti 06G-P4-1996-KR 6GB Hybrid Gaming ($729.99)

· Case: Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition ATX Full Tower ($199.99)

· Power Supply: EVGA 220-G2-0850-XR 80 Plus Gold 850W ($132.59)

· Disc Drive: LG UH12NS29 Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer ($99.95)

· Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-Bit) ($99.99)

· Wireless Network Adapter: TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 ($39.99)

· Monitor (x3): Asus ROG SWIFT PQ278Q 144Hz 27.0” ($684.99 a piece for a total of $2,054.97)

· Keyboard: Logitech K830 Wireless Standard Keyboard w/Touchpad ($133.00)

· Headphones: Logitech G930 Wireless Headset ($79.99)

· Speakers: Logitech Z506 155W 5.1 ($99.99)

· Seat: GT Omega Pro Racing Simulator Supreme – RS6 Seat ($654.80 converted From Pounds)

· Wheel Base: Clubsport Wheel Vase V2 Servo EU ($819.58 converted from Euros)

· Wheels:

o Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula Black EU ($251.30 converted from Euros)

· Pedals: Clubsport Pedals V3 EU ($393.37 converted from Euros)

· Software:

o iRacing ( 2 year subscription for $179.00)

§ All Current Road Course Cars ($448.50)

§ All Current Road Course Tracks ($275.57)

o Assetto Corsa ( 1 Time Purchase $64.99)

I've never run triples before, so I'm a bit scared to not buy a good enough computer to be able to handle it. That is the reason for the water cooled CPU and Graphics card. With the i7, I'm not as worried about over heating. In fact, I could probably go with a 4th gen i5 and still shouldn't have any overheating issues. The only thing that I am really worried about is the graphics card. It would obviously be nicer to have it air cooled because of all of the hassle of a water cooled device. But, I'm not sure if the temperatures would be able to stay low enough. What does everyone think? And where do you even put the radiators anyway?

Also, for my personal computer, my 660Ti is starting to struggle to run certain games (Assetto Corsa, iRacing, GTA V, ect.). I don't know if I should upgrade just the graphics card, or get an entire new computer. At the moment I'm thinking of getting an EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SSC ACX2.0+ 4GB card just to slap in there. I believe it should run all of my games on near max settings with ease. Current specs are;

- Intel i7 3770K
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 Motherboard
- Corsair Vengeance (4 x 4)
- MSI Nvidia GTX 660 Ti TwinFrozer
- 750W Corsair Power Supply

Hey guys, here was my original post in the general thread.

I've since updated my things based on what I've been told from different people on different forums.

Recommended Specs (Optionless) 1 Pcs. Total – $7,880.46

· Processor: Intel Core i7-5930K 3.5GHz 6-Core ($479.99)

· Processor Cooler: Intel BXTS13X Water/Liquid Cooling($80.99)

· Motherboard: ASRock X99 Extreme4/3.1 ATX LGA2011-3 ($210.99)

· RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 ($94.99)

· Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 2.5” 500GB SATA III SSD ($199.99)

· Video Card : EVGA GeForce GTX980 Ti 06G-P4-1996-KR 6GB Hybrid Gaming ($729.99)

· Case: Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition ATX Full Tower ($199.99)

· Power Supply: EVGA 220-G2-0850-XR 80 Plus Gold 850W ($132.59)

· Disc Drive: LG UH12NS29 Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer ($99.95)

· Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-Bit) ($99.99)

· Wireless Network Adapter: TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 ($39.99)

· Monitor (x3): Asus ROG SWIFT PQ278Q 144Hz 27.0” ($684.99 a piece for a total of $2,054.97)

· Keyboard: Logitech K830 Wireless Standard Keyboard w/Touchpad ($133.00)

· Headphones: Logitech G930 Wireless Headset ($79.99)

· Speakers: Logitech Z506 155W 5.1 ($99.99)

· Seat: GT Omega Pro Racing Simulator Supreme – RS6 Seat ($654.80 converted From Pounds)

· Wheel Base: Clubsport Wheel Vase V2 Servo EU ($819.58 converted from Euros)

· Wheels:

o Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula Black EU ($251.30 converted from Euros)

· Pedals: Clubsport Pedals V3 EU ($393.37 converted from Euros)

· Software:

o iRacing ( 2 year subscription for $179.00)

§ All Current Road Course Cars ($448.50)

§ All Current Road Course Tracks ($275.57)

o Assetto Corsa ( 1 Time Purchase $64.99)

I've never run triples before, so I'm a bit scared to not buy a good enough computer to be able to handle it. That is the reason for the water cooled CPU and Graphics card. With the i7, I'm not as worried about over heating. In fact, I could probably go with a 4th gen i5 and still shouldn't have any overheating issues. The only thing that I am really worried about is the graphics card. It would obviously be nicer to have it air cooled because of all of the hassle of a water cooled device. But, I'm not sure if the temperatures would be able to stay low enough. What does everyone think? And where do you even put the radiators anyway?

Also, for my personal computer, my 660Ti is starting to struggle to run certain games (Assetto Corsa, iRacing, GTA V, ect.). I don't know if I should upgrade just the graphics card, or get an entire new computer. At the moment I'm thinking of getting an EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SSC ACX2.0+ 4GB card just to slap in there. I believe it should run all of my games on near max settings with ease. Current specs are;

- Intel i7 3770K
Looks like an awesome setup and with the G-sync monitors, no need to worry about framerates fluctuating. The 900 series cards all tend to run good temps and IIRC the 980Ti tends to run in the low 80's under peak loads which is fine and comparable to other high end cards. You just need to ensure good airflow through the case and enviromentally as well. The cooler is fairly simple to install...here's a step by step. You can find lots of YT videos as well.

The only downside I can see is the speakers. Those are really cheap speakers and won't do the sound any justice. Good speakers aren't cheap but they do make a world of difference IMO. Maybe it's something you can upgrade later but it's a bit like buying a Lamborghini and putting a set of $75 budget brand all season radials on it:yuck::yuck:

For your own system, the 960 is a good upgrade and you will be able to run very high settings running solo, but not with a lot of cars on track and probably not maxed either. @mister dog has a 960 and plays AC, he might be able to fill you in on his experiences.

Looks like an awesome setup and with the G-sync monitors, no need to worry about framerates fluctuating. The 900 series cards all tend to run good temps and IIRC the 980Ti tends to run in the low 80's under peak loads which is fine and comparable to other high end cards. You just need to ensure good airflow through the case and enviromentally as well. The cooler is fairly simple to install...here's a step by step. You can find lots of YT videos as well.

The only downside I can see is the speakers. Those are really cheap speakers and won't do the sound any justice. Good speakers aren't cheap but they do make a world of difference IMO. Maybe it's something you can upgrade later but it's a bit like buying a Lamborghini and putting a set of $75 budget brand all season radials on it:yuck::yuck:

For your own system, the 960 is a good upgrade and you will be able to run very high settings running solo, but not with a lot of cars on track and probably not maxed either. @mister dog has a 960 and plays AC, he might be able to fill you in on his experiences.

Yeah, I don't think it's a good idea to get cheap speakers as well. I have whole document explaining everything to them, which includes optional extras. I do have an Logitech X-530 option for them.

The 960 won't be able to run AC on max settings with a solo 1920x1080 reso monitor?!?!? :scared:

I'm confused: Why are you going with the CSWv2 when an Accuforce is very little extra but a whole category higher in terms of feedback quality?

Yeah, I don't think it's a good idea to get cheap speakers as well. I have whole document explaining everything to them, which includes optional extras. I do have an Logitech X-530 option for them.

The 960 won't be able to run AC on max settings with a solo 1920x1080 reso monitor?!?!? :scared:
Solo you might get away with it, but even then I doubt it. With cars on track, no. I had issues with my 970 the other day with maxed settings and 24 cars on Brands, got my first CPU occupancy warning (i7 4790k) and the game slowed down on me:ouch:. All depends on the situation. Running alone I get triple or more the frame rates of a full grid of AI. Some of the mod tracks I'm 210-220 fps solo, Brands is 160ish, but once you throw in 24AI on near max settings I can drop into the 30-50 range on Brands and get that occupancy warning. Dialing back the reflections and world detail fixes it.

- Intel i7 3770K

660Ti to 960 is only a small upgrade imo. I'd prefer a second 660Ti, would be heaps cheaper and would be closer to 970 performance.

I've never run triples before, so I'm a bit scared to not buy a good enough computer to be able to handle it.

Is there a particular reason for the 3 screens as opposed to a single, large curved TV or a VR headset?

That is the reason for the water cooled CPU and Graphics card. With the i7, I'm not as worried about over heating. In fact, I could probably go with a 4th gen i5 and still shouldn't have any overheating issues. The only thing that I am really worried about is the graphics card. It would obviously be nicer to have it air cooled because of all of the hassle of a water cooled device. But, I'm not sure if the temperatures would be able to stay low enough. What does everyone think?

The CPU will be fine. My i7 is a first gen often referred to as a hot potato, its cores are twice the size, less efficient and likely draws more power. Running on air in a mid-smallish case, I vary between 60-75C depending on games/apps/load, it idles below 40C. [This is with a 50% overclock by the way]

Maxwell GPUs are some of the cooler, running-on-air high end GPUs, plus they will self throttle well before its thermal limit. If you were still worried, you can manually tell it to not go above a certain temp and the card will obey.

Finally, I remember you discussing gaming at 7680x1440p or 5760x1080. The former will probably be possible with medium settings [wild guess], the latter should be a breeze.

Last edited:
Is there a particular reason for the 3 screens as opposed to a single, large curved TV or a VR headset?

Because you can get more angle with 3 screens than with a large curved TV. What I'm going for is having a similar viewing angle as to what you would have in real life. Which I've measured is what I can get with 3 27" screens. VR Headseats are not good enough yet to really warrant using them. I still get sick from the relatively low resolution, and the way the headset makes everything sort of fisheye'd.

I'm confused: Why are you going with the CSWv2 when an Accuforce is very little extra but a whole category higher in terms of feedback quality?

Because I'm not a fan of the Accuforce wheel. The ForceFeedback is not what everybody says. Not to mention Force Feedback is completely irrelevant because there is no Sim out there that gets even close to what real life feels like. No offense to computer guys, but the people designing these sims probably haven't been able to truly run a car at 100% to feel what you feel from the wheel. So, how can they possibly attempt to recreate it. Even the Assetto Corsa office agreed with me there.

660Ti to 960 is only a small upgrade imo. I'd prefer a second 660Ti, would be heaps cheaper and would be closer to 970 performance.

Really? 2 generations later and it's not a large upgrade? So I'd basically have to go 970? Unfortunately my other PCI port got damaged when I was shipping my PC from Japan back home and doesn't function properly anymore.

Hey guys, so I've gotten the green light on that build I posted about a month ago. Do any of you know best place to order PC parts from in Europe? Or a place that can ship to Italy?

Also, just curious as to where you put the radiators for the water cooling in the case? I've never watercooled before, so this is new territory for me. Do you put them below where you store the hdd and ssd's?

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I've gotten the green light on that build I posted about a month ago. Do any of you know best place to order PC parts from in Europe? Or a place that can ship to Italy?

Also, just curious as to where you put the radiators for the water cooling in the case? I've never watercooled before, so this is new territory for me. Do you put them below where you store the hdd and ssd's?
The case needs to be compatible with the water cooler you order. Typically they are placed in the air inlet/outlet which is sized for two conventional fans. You need to have clearance for the radiator and components on the motherboard as well as a close enough spacing for the tubing to reach. It is worthwhile to make sure the case, motherboard and radiator are designed to work with each other.

The case needs to be compatible with the water cooler you order. Typically they are placed in the air inlet/outlet which is sized for two conventional fans. You need to have clearance for the radiator and components on the motherboard as well as a close enough spacing for the tubing to reach. It is worthwhile to make sure the case, motherboard and radiator are designed to work with each other.

How would I know this before purchasing though? I've had a look around and have seen people placing them on the overhead fan, as well as the rear fan. But how would you know if it is compatible or not?

How would I know this before purchasing though? I've had a look around and have seen people placing them on the overhead fan, as well as the rear fan. But how would you know if it is compatible or not?
There is specification information given with the case and radiators providing dimensions etc. Double fan bays are what you need and it needs to be on a surface that you don't need to open or close. You can figure it out but it is sort of tedious to do. Some manufacturers make both cases and radiators (Corsair for example) and they will say that particular cases will work with certain radiators. Case manufacturers will usually say that their case can be used with radiators if they are suitable. Smaller cases is where the trouble usually comes.

I have two computers with radiators. They are both set up with the radiators mounted on the top of the case in the double fan bays. They work great and keep the cpu's running cool even when I am maxing them and they are over clocked.

There is specification information given with the case and radiators providing dimensions etc. Double fan bays are what you need and it needs to be on a surface that you don't need to open or close. You can figure it out but it is sort of tedious to do. Some manufacturers make both cases and radiators (Corsair for example) and they will say that particular cases will work with certain radiators. Case manufacturers will usually say that their case can be used with radiators if they are suitable. Smaller cases is where the trouble usually comes.

I have two computers with radiators. They are both set up with the radiators mounted on the top of the case in the double fan bays. They work great and keep the cpu's running cool even when I am maxing them and they are over clocked.

Hmmm, thank you for the information. I'll try to do a little bit more info digging on the internet and see what I can come up with.

Can somebody help me please with this
upload_2016-1-21_0-19-56.png

In the menu everything is on the center of the screen, but if i go to the game it moves to right with black background :confused::confused::confused: (I have reistalled & removed the document map )

Alright guys, I think the time has finally come for me to upgrade my desktop. I've really been struggling to play some newer games (Battlefront, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, and even iRacing at times) and I just have a few questions to make sure about before doing the purchasing.

Current Build:
- i7 3770k 3.5Ghz (Boost to 3.9Ghz)
- 16GB Memory (4 x 4GB)
- Samsung 128GB Solid State and Seagate 2TB HDD
- MSI GeForce GTX 660Ti 2GB
- Corsair 750 Watt Gold Rated PSU
- Asus VG248QE 1ms and 144Hz Monitor

I'm thinking about upgrading my graphics card while at the same time upgrading to a triple screen setup. The triple screen setup would primarily be for iRacing only. Might move into Assetto Corsa if my computer is capable of handling it. Here's the upgrades that I am thinking of getting.

Upgraded Build:
- i7 3770k 3.5Ghz (Boost to 3.9Ghz)
- 16GB Memory (4 x 4GB)
- Samsung 128GB Solid State and Seagate 2TB HDD
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked 4GB
- Corsair 750 Watt Gold Rated PSU
- Asus VG248QE 1ms and 144Hz Monitor (Center)
- Asus VE247H 2ms and 76Hz Monitors (Left & Right)

1. Will this graphics card be able to run iRacing on high settings at or above 60fps? Or should I look into a 980 Ti. SLI is unfortunately out of question as my other PCI port is damaged, although I'll check again to make sure.
  2. The Maximum Digital Resolution of this card is 4096 x 2160. Does this mean that I will not be able to utilize all of the resolution on my 3 screens?
  3. The graphics card has 3x Display Port, 1x Dual Link DVI, and 1x HDMI ports. I currently run my monitor using a Display port cable. The two new monitors have only 1x HDMI, 1x VGA-16 pin and 1x DVI (Does not specify if Dual Link). Will I be able to run with my center screen continuing on Display Port, then my left screen on an HDMI and my right screen on the DVI cables?
  4. Will my PSU be able to handle the graphics card? When I place all of the parts from my build into PC part picker, the watt usage comes out to being 360 Watts, which is plenty for my 750 Watt supply. But, when I did some research on the graphics card, EVGA posts on their website (Power Supply Requirements = 500 Watt Power Supply). Does this mean that I would need 500 Watts plus whatever else is in my computer? Or does this mean that a PSU above 500 Watts, regardless of everything else in the computer, will be enough.

Back