PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at Wembley this Saturday, so I won't be there mate. Just noticed i'm missing my least favorite track, Tsukuba :lol:

I'm at Wembley this Saturday, so I won't be there mate. Just noticed i'm missing my least favorite track, Tsukuba :lol:

Well you may have to race there after all, as I may cancel the race as it's Bonfire Night. 👍

I'll have to struggle through then :P i'm sure you'll get enough guys though 👍

I'll have to struggle through then :P i'm sure you'll get enough guys though 👍

I hope so, I will send an email out to all participants on GTP and PSN. 👍

Hey Tom. I will give it a shot with the good old PDI Racing Kart 100 for the entire season. Oh and i have changed my kart color to black ;)

And i am good to go this saturday 👍

Good to go for Saturday, I'll be using the new Kart, just because it's so shiny :-)

Look out williebaby ;-)

I can make Saturday no problem now, our local event is tomorrow, so unless something important comes up, I can make the race 👍

Hopefully most of the drivers who have signed up, will show up on saturday :D

Just out of curiosity, what times are you guys getting, at the Tsukuba track with the 100 kart ?

Hopefully most of the drivers who have signed up, will show up on saturday :D

Just out of curiosity, what times are you guys getting, at the Tsukuba track with the 100 kart ?

Yep will be sending out messages this evening. 👍

I might miss the jr race as I entered a kart space endurance at 4.
Should make 100 races though.

Hey Guys! What karts we using tomorrow night JNR Karts?

From the first post :)

There are 3 races per evening, the first being the support race featuring the PDI Jr Kart with no points given, this is primarily to vent any pre-race frustration. The second and third races will feature the PDI Racing Kart 100 (Bought from the Dealership) and the Racing Kart 100 (DLC)

You may only use one type of Kart for the Season

I think Tom wants us to declare which Kart we'll be using, the old PDI Kart 100 or the New Kart 100.

Ready to chase willie for an hour or so tomorrow :)

I think it will be a close race tomorrow, it seems that either the bump(s) on many tracks have gone, or maybe the karts have improved a lot in handling ?

I think it will be a close race tomorrow, it seems that either the bump(s) on many tracks have gone, or maybe the karts have improved a lot in handling ?

I think that the bumps have gone with the Spec 2 Update. 👍

Thought you were going to send me a gold chrome tom.
Or I have to race in green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back