PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone interested I am holding a Kart Space endurance championship.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=231098
And can't wait till saturday.

No Plugging. :sly:

Only Joking. 👍

Went a bit mad the other night could i have my place back ???

I'm not sure Bash, somebody has already posted on here wanting the space that you left vacant. Times move fast here :lol: If somebody drops out or cannot make an event at the 11th hour then I'll let you know. 👍

No Plugging. :sly:

Only Joking. 👍

I'm not sure Bash, somebody has already posted on here wanting the space that you left vacant. Times move fast here :lol: If somebody drops out or cannot make an event at the 11th hour then I'll let you know. 👍

Make me on of them thins i dont know what it is haha

Thats the bung :-)

I can't email LordVoldemort and I haven't heard from him since he signed up. Would like his position if I can't get in contact with him by this evening?

Bash and Tom, IndyCar room is open now. Go to Knelly's community page and join the room that he is in. Hope you guys can make it!

Bash and Tom, IndyCar room is open now. Go to Knelly's community page and join the room that he is in. Hope you guys can make it!

Sorry mate, got completely caught up in Family Affairs, sorry. 👎

No worries mate, was a good fun race and no doubt will have more guys next week at Indy 👍

No worries mate, was a good fun race and no doubt will have more guys next week at Indy 👍

Should see you next week mate as I have moved from Wednesday's to Friday's on the Radio. 👍

So far we have 7 drivers confirmed for Saturday:

tombrooks97
haitch40
TomMcD
kcheeb
John Wells
Bashman_-_ (Reserve)
AnTiheLT

All participants have been emailed. Just waiting for them to get back to me. 👍

Silent7Sniper7 is unavailable this Saturday so Bashman_-_ has been asked to fill his position.

EDIT: Williebaby can make it, prepare for a monumental ass whooping gentlemen!

Last edited:
Should see you next week mate as I have moved from Wednesday's to Friday's on the Radio. 👍

So far we have 6 drivers confirmed for Saturday:

tombrooks97
haitch40
TomMcD
kcheeb
John Wells
Bashman_-_ (Reserve)

All participants have been emailed. Just waiting for them to get back to me. 👍

Silent7Sniper7 is unavailable this Saturday so Bashman_-_ has been asked to fill his position.

I am ready also 👍

Sent you the PM and the PSN request, Tom.

Look forward to it :)

Just noticed that AnTiheLT is already on my friends list, nice coincidence.

Sent you the PM and the PSN request, Tom.

Look forward to it :)

Just noticed that AnTiheLT is already on my friends list, nice coincidence.

LOL that was you that send me that Gift ticket ? :)

LOL that was you that send me that Gift ticket ? :)

No I think it was either a kart race or a GT500 race about 5-6 days ago or something, on the open lobby. Can't remember who requested who, but I do remember that you're a good clean racer.👍

No I think it was either a kart race or a GT500 race about 5-6 days ago or something, on the open lobby. Can't remember who requested who, but I do remember that you're a good clean racer.👍

I remember something about, that we could not beat your 125 kart, with our 100 on the Eiger track :D

I didn't have a 125, I only bought the DLC yesterday. Must have me confused. :P

Anyone want to post some lap times of Tsukuba that they're doing? :sly:

I will do some laps now and edit my post with them.

My fastest lap in the PDI 100 on Tsukuba is 1:02:8** something. But average its around 1:03:2**

Online or offline? I'm doing low 1.05s in my online lounge :ill:

Looks like I have a lot of improving to do :lol:

Online or offline? I'm doing low 1.05s in my online lounge :ill:

Looks like I have a lot of improving to do :lol:

This is Williebaby, he took a clean streak of 12 wins last season! He won every single bloody race! :grumpy:

Its offline mate ;)

That's alright then. :lol:

Just in case anyone missed it, my lounge will open at 16.30 GMT for the support race which will run until about 16.50 GMT. Qualifying will start at 16.55 GMT which will run until 17.10 GMT and Race 1 will start at 17.15 GMT.

tombrooks97
That's alright then. :lol:

Just in case anyone missed it, my lounge will open at 16.30 GMT for the support race which will run until about 16.50 GMT. Qualifying will start at 16.55 GMT which will run until 17.10 GMT and Race 1 will start at 17.15 GMT.

Yep that's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back