• One Endurance Race

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • One Sprint Race and One Medium Length Race

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, the thread may be up in a couple of days and I can confirm that I won't be Williebaby28's Team-mate for Season 4.

Tom
Anyway, the thread may be up in a couple of days and I can confirm that I won't be Williebaby28's Team-mate for Season 4.

Are you ken's Team mate by any chance?

PHP:
Tom
I'm keeping my karts close to my chest. :sly:
Fixed it for ya. :sly:
Also, have been talking to my new mate RIP Joker, he will sign up as soon as the "official" thread goes up. Any of you that haven't raced with him, he is a quality racer and should be a great addition to what is stacking up to be a great series. 👍

PHP:
Fixed it for ya. :sly:
Also, have been talking to my new mate RIP Joker, he will sign up as soon as the "official" thread goes up. Any of you that haven't raced with him, he is a quality racer and should be a great addition to what is stacking up to be a great series. 👍

Awesome mate, looking forward to it. 👍

So, 17:00 GMT Is around 12:00 EST correct? And it will be a multiclass series (100s and 125s)? If so, count me in 👍

So, 17:00 GMT Is around 12:00 EST correct? And it will be a multiclass series (100s and 125s)? If so, count me in 👍

Yes mate, 17:00 GMT is 12:00PM EST. It will be a one class series, featuring the DLC 125cc Karts (Original and SPL). 👍

Shouldent everyone who has 125 have 125 spl as it was for people who got DLC?

Yes i think so. It was a bonus kart for everyone who brought the 1st DLC pack

Indeed they should but I'm allowing both Karts as they handle differently. 👍

Any updates on when the official thread will be posted??

I said a few days ago, but that hasn't happened. Possibly just before the last round of Season 3. 👍

This series just became a whole lot more competitive. Zark is one of the fastest kart racers on Gran Turismo right now. 👍 Welcome Zark.

Driving with him and bdub last night and em, hello middle of the pack :)

Hello all. I'm curious, is it too late to get in on this event? If not where can I get sign up info.

Hello all. I'm curious, is it too late to get in on this event? If not where can I get sign up info.

No, it's not too late, the Official Thread isn't up yet. It will be up in the next few days however.

I've decided to delay the launch of Season 4, until the bug is fixed.

It could take them ages to fix this!!!!

Are they even aware about the problem ? :crazy:

They must be, as the bugs have been around 1 month now, but weird that they have not announced that, they are currently working on the problems...etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back