RKL- Racing Kart League - 125cc | Season 4 | FINISHED

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 285 comments
All full time drivers please be in the lounge before 16.55 otherwise your spot may be taken by an reserve driver

Hmm.

First race, I just couldn't follow anyone, even in slipstream, I just lost so much time. My pace through the corners looks fine and comparable to people faster than me, just again.. no power.. /whinge

Second race.. somehow in 4th.. saw Reward and I think speedclub catching me steadily.. I knew I had no chance.. when they got to me, I was trying to push so hard through Les Combes that I clipped the kerb and went off. My mistake, however, as I'm sure it was obvious to others, there were some, um, 'technical difficulties' in racing today.....

bad news concerning easter sunday, i will be on travell, and will not make it for race and that on my favourite trk...

Today was not a good day, lots of lagging, I think a room of 16 racers puts lots of stress on everyones connection 👎

I just watched replays and reward24ita was all over the track. He had really bad network connection.

Crap I totally forgot sorry.
Aww man I love spa as well.

No problem, we had 2 reserve drivers who could fill up the server, so we where 16 drivers

Today was not a good day, lots of lagging, I think a room of 16 racers puts lots of stress on everyones connection 👎

Actually it was only Reward who i saw in the replays, who laggs a bit. I did set the room quality to standard, to avoid to much lagging.

I think you had a lot of bad luck at both the races, and blame the laggers instead :rolleyes:

bad news concerning easter sunday, i will be on travell, and will not make it for race and that on my favourite trk...

Bad news man, that means a lot of work to me regarding the tables :scared:

Its what playing total war does to you :lol: Totally forgot about time and the race.

P - My Lounge will open at 16.30 GMT on a Sunday* Evening. Qualifying will begin at 17.00 GMT

Is this suppose to be 16.30 GMT +1 and 17.00 GMT+1? I think that was time in Finland point of view (DTS now finnish time zone is GMT+3).

I blame the laggers not because I was hit. Y them, but when your racing in a pack of karts and you see one kart jumping all over the place, you tend to concentrate less on the track and more on the guy with the crap connection.

bdubclub
I blame the laggers not because I was hit. Y them, but when your racing in a pack of karts and you see one kart jumping all over the place, you tend to concentrate less on the track and more on the guy with the crap connection.

I know what you mean, if you drive around a lagger it can mess your race totally up.

Will pm the lagger to see if he can get a proper connection for the next race :)

Its Rome gold edition, but i need a faster pc to play it properly :(

I have medieval 2 gold edition.
May get shogun 2 soon as well.

Anyway nurb next week. I should do ok there. Still gutted I missed spa.

I know what you mean, if you drive around a lagger it can mess your race totally up.

Will pm the lagger to see if he can get a proper connection for the next race :)

im a bit late on the tables sry.

I already cleared that with reward, he knows now what went wrong and according to him, it will not happen again 👍

so and now I need to get back to my tables :D

btw, as I know, the only1 who got shoot out by the lag was Melibabou in R2. but need to watch replays more in detail

It might be an idea, that if bad lag happens again, to re run the race:)

Its me be not fair if someone gets knocked off because of it, I know it it all takes time:tup:

I have been hit by someone lagging in races but not Karts:crazy:

Well like Ricky Carmichael used to say, "you win your championships on your bad weekends".... Had a bad weekend, my head wasn't in it the second half and I lost a bunch of spots I shouldn't have. Oh well, I guess we will move on to next week, hopefully can put in a good result. It's WFO from here on out guys, not going to be concerned about making friends these last weeks of season 4. :sly:

Hey all, thanks for Spa results Willie and Seslab. Great job for RKL organisation.
Wish all of u are fine in this end of week .
Happy Easter from France
;o)

btw, as I know, the only1 who got shoot out by the lag was Melibabou in R2. but need to watch replays more in detail

I was watching the race live in R2 and the guy who was lagging hit several people off track

Back