RKL- Racing Kart League - 125cc | Season 4 | FINISHED

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 285 comments
Thanks Willy see you all later:)

Are we going to have any problems with 16 Racers, like bugs:scared:

Whats a good lap for this track:dopey:

I will set the race quality to standard today, so hopefully no bugs will comes.

The pole time would be somewhere in the 1:35-1:36 i think

Iceman775/Iceman775/ Grand Prix White/14/Racing Kart 125 /Team?

Thanks for joining Iceman, you are the 16th driver now, so we should get a full grid today, if everyone shows up 👍

Interesting race on sunday:)
Lot of spinning, crashing to the walls and pumps, fights and fast driving. Its funny when there are more drivers it's get something more exciting and nerve racking:nervous:

Yesterday was interesting but not too fun for me. I hate Madrid circuit for karts, and in the 2nd race I hit searay in the back, lost time and I had nobody to slipstream, so it was a very dull race in the end.

I still haven't fully broken in the kart so I'm down on HP but I think maybe by the end of this week I will do it.

Also I still can't get the handling of the 125, it feels so sluggish compared to 100cc. I need to practice, I have been out of love with GT5 since the end of RKL Season 2 but I am starting to get the love back. Hopefully next race with some more HP and practice I can show people I'm not so slow..

Yesterday was interesting but not too fun for me. I hate Madrid circuit for karts, and in the 2nd race I hit searay in the back, lost time and I had nobody to slipstream, so it was a very dull race in the end.

I still haven't fully broken in the kart so I'm down on HP but I think maybe by the end of this week I will do it.

Also I still can't get the handling of the 125, it feels so sluggish compared to 100cc. I need to practice, I have been out of love with GT5 since the end of RKL Season 2 but I am starting to get the love back. Hopefully next race with some more HP and practice I can show people I'm not so slow..

yea, madrid is not easy in kart, i love that trk but im still far from the fastest in the 125cc there.
I saw the scene with searays at the 1st lap. Searays was leading race2 on half 1st lap. I guess he was very surprised and he saw the whole bunch coming from behind very fast...pretty intimidating for his 1st event :crazy:
so I think he tryed to go out of the way and let pass the whole bunch of hungry and hot driver :D
he was very slow in that right hander and you where the unlucky who could not avoid him ;)
you lost a lot speed after that :crazy:

regarding the 125cc I feel like you. it is sluggish compaired to the 100cc. it is heavier too ;) It has much more understeering on deceleration. If you wanna turn well, u need to be on acceleration (partial or full).👍
1Hp are 1.7 sec. at autumn ring, thats a lot. having a burned in kart is very important. always watch your PP's and not HP. 125cc looses torque (and PP's) b4 it looses HP ;)

talking about searays, I think you would make a nice team together 👍
both are nice guys, have a similar pace and red Karts :D

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't show up but I was a little late and the room was almost full so I didn't want to take a permanent drivers spot

Yeah, the 125's don't handle like the 100's, I personally like driving the smaller cc kart more, but just my opinion. One thing I have done to try to get the 125 a bit better on turn in is putting ballast position at -1(or whichever one is towards the front). Seems to help with the sluggishness a bit.
Also, plenty of us know you are not slow chops, you will be back at the pointy end with a bit of practice. Should try hopping in one of the kart lounges every once in a while, one thing that is great about karts, there is usually someone around to give you a good race. 👍

yea, madrid is not easy in kart, i love that trk but im still far from the fastest in the 125cc there.
I saw the scene with searays at the 1st lap. Searays was leading race2 on half 1st lap. I guess he was very surprised and he saw the whole bunch coming from behind very fast...pretty intimidating for his 1st event :crazy:
so I think he tryed to go out of the way and let pass the whole bunch of hungry and hot driver :D
he was very slow in that right hander and you where the unlucky who could not avoid him ;)
you lost a lot speed after that :crazy:

regarding the 125cc I feel like you. it is sluggish compaired to the 100cc. it is heavier too ;) It has much more understeering on deceleration. If you wanna turn well, u need to be on acceleration (partial or full).👍
1Hp are 1.7 sec. at autumn ring, thats a lot. having a burned in kart is very important. always watch your PP's and not HP. 125cc looses torque (and PP's) b4 it looses HP ;)

talking about searays, I think you would make a nice team together 👍
both are nice guys, have a similar pace and red Karts :D

I guess when I say I hate Madrid, I mean, I hate being so slow on it :lol: It's actually a good challenge in a kart, needs good precision and a bit of aggression. Bit like a proper Monaco. One tiny mistake and you're toast. I was so surprised to find on that last chicane that one tiny bit of wheel on the kerb ruins your entire lap. Made that mistake again and again :dunce:

Yeah I could not avoid searays, think everyone was flooding to the inside of him and I saw him too late, tried to go to the left but my reactions weren't quick enough. My fault for not seeing him up ahead.

Good idea! searays - if you're reading this.. wanna team up? 👍

@ bdubclub : I will try the ballast change.. tried that several times on 100cc with no success.. maybe 125 is different.👍

Thanks for the kind words man! That's nice to hear.:)

I will try to do some practice today, but if anyone is ever hosting a practice lounge feel free to invite me ;) or maybe I will host one.

reward24ita /reward24ita /kart blu /n46 /125spl /tbc

buon campionato a tutti...seslab grazie di tutto sei un grande ;)

reward24ita /reward24ita /kart blu /n46 /125spl /tbc

buon campionato a tutti...seslab grazie di tutto sei un grande ;)

benvenuto reward 👍

reward has joined RKL as an reserve driver for season 4. he is a clean and fair driver.
I know reward is a kart freak and will be present for all remaining races if there is place, what should b the case ;)

I guess when I say I hate Madrid, I mean, I hate being so slow on it :lol: It's actually a good challenge in a kart, needs good precision and a bit of aggression. Bit like a proper Monaco. One tiny mistake and you're toast. I was so surprised to find on that last chicane that one tiny bit of wheel on the kerb ruins your entire lap. Made that mistake again and again :dunce:

Yeah I could not avoid searays, think everyone was flooding to the inside of him and I saw him too late, tried to go to the left but my reactions weren't quick enough. My fault for not seeing him up ahead.

Good idea! searays - if you're reading this.. wanna team up? 👍

@ bdubclub : I will try the ballast change.. tried that several times on 100cc with no success.. maybe 125 is different.👍

Thanks for the kind words man! That's nice to hear.:)

I will try to do some practice today, but if anyone is ever hosting a practice lounge feel free to invite me ;) or maybe I will host one.

First time replying to a post so hopefully this works correctly-----sounds like a good idea for team

First time replying to a post so hopefully this works correctly-----sounds like a good idea for team

👍 👍 👍

last sunday was a very gd session. 👍

Geist was very strong, he missed all 7 bonus points by nothing (2nd in quali by 0.070 and 2nd best lap time in both races).

I dont know what bdub thinks, but Im very happy to be in a team with him:tup:
like in monza, at madrid in R2 we helped each other pretty good and not only we could reduce the gap to the guys in front very quick, but also we could get some bonus points for fastest lap in race. in monza it was me who got 2BP with his help, in Madrid it was conversely 👍
both times, at monza and madrid we where a bit unlucky by making mistakes and we could not close the gap to the leaders, but i'm pretty sure this will happen one day 👍
I'm sure we could catch up williebaby in R2 at madrid and have some baked potatos for lunch :lol:

Geist was to far and to strong that day, dont think we could catch him, he showed a huge performance 👍

Its perfect :)

If you and eNJS/Lord can come up with an Team name, i will add it to your names as soon as possible 👍

Yes I agree the 125 Karts are much harder to drive, than the 100s, any mistake and it cost you:ouch:

I have ballast at the front to and that helps, go through corners smoother, maybe when we have another season with these they will be as fun to drive as 100s:)

Whats a good lap time for Spa:tup:

Yeah seslab, we have been a great team so far, we have helped each other out tremendously. These next few tracks are going to be all about teaming up and going fast. Especially spa, where if you have two people working together it could be a lot of time off the clock.

bdubclub
Yeah seslab, we have been a great team so far, we have helped each other out tremendously. These next few tracks are going to be all about teaming up and going fast. Especially spa, where if you have two people working together it could be a lot of time off the clock.

Uhh only 1 point ahead in the team standings...

Remember guys that you must have the SPA track downloaded, cause its not enough for just the host to have it...

Easter Sunday...is it planned to race? I wonder how many have plans for the holiday, maybe postpone RD6 until following weekend..any thourghts on this?

Nudger556
Easter Sunday...is it planned to race? I wonder how many have plans for the holiday, maybe postpone RD6 until following weekend..any thourghts on this?

Yes its still a go, have not heard from anyone saying they can't make it today due to the Easter sunday (UK only i guess ?)

But if there is less than 10 drivers who shows up today, it will be postponed to next week

Back