RKL- Racing Kart League - 125cc | Season 4 | FINISHED

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 285 comments
I want to race,just hope my broardband holds out,had trouble with dropouts the past few days...fingers crossed.

Ahh got disconnected during the 2nd race !! First time ever, and of course it happens today lol

A 2nd and 3rd for me. I'm guessing the overall win goes to either me or schumi. Great racing today! 👍

Hi, is it Rome/Reverse as plan shows or normal this sunday? Just wanted to check so I don't end up going wrong way.hehe

Nudger556
Hi, is it Rome/Reverse as plan shows or normal this sunday? Just wanted to check so I don't end up going wrong way.hehe

Its the normal Rome track mate :)

Last edited:
Yeah doodle, really nice races, but my first race was b*ll****. :banghead:
I was comin late from my parents and had only 10 min for warm up and quali,
so i needed the first race for warm up too. :rolleyes:

AnTiheLT
Driver & Team standings + Race results for Nurburgring GP/D are all updated
I'm pretty sure my qualifying lap was a 1:40.110 willie. I remember telling you it after the last race. Its cool if you forgot but I was hoping it would be added to the lap times.

I'm pretty sure my qualifying lap was a 1:40.110 willie. I remember telling you it after the last race. Its cool if you forgot but I was hoping it would be added to the lap times.

dont worry dood, its easy to add your qualifying lap time ;)
It will be updated together witch the results from next race at Rome 👍

in general, it is not easy at all to wright down posted quali. lap times after R1, specially when many racer in the room are chatting about R1, the posted lap times scrolls then very fast and it is very easy to forget one. :ouch:

Pls all, dont hesitate to let us know if we forgot a lap time or if there is an error somewhere. Willie and me are making everything possible to avoid mistakes but nobody's perfect :D

there is also a lil problem concerning a lap time from Schumi and i'm clearing that via PM with him ;)

I can't race today,family things mess up the times for me. Hope all goes well, have a good race everyone.

Nudger556
I can't race today,family things mess up the times for me. Hope all goes well, have a good race everyone.

To bad you can't make it today :(

Hope to see you at the final race next sunday :)

i'm sad for you m8 👍

Bono told me yesterday via psn that he is very sorry and he will not make it for todays race. but will be there for Eiger again 👍

i'll open a practice room soon, feel free to join ;)

Sorry I missed the race. :(

Been a bit busy on weekends lately.. but now my kart is broken in!! :D well at 31hp at least :)

The 2nd race at Eiger is set to 23 laps, instead of 17 laps as it was original. Its the final race so thats why i gave it some more laps, hope everyone is okay with that ? :)

:bowdown: :bowdown: Congrats on your championship Willie, maximum points is not a possibility for me at this track, not one of my favorites. :grumpy: I am hoping to hold onto 2nd place as the field is closing in fast. :scared:

Back