RKL- Racing Kart League - 125cc | Season 4 | FINISHED

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 285 comments
:bowdown: :bowdown: Congrats on your championship Willie, maximum points is not a possibility for me at this track, not one of my favorites. :grumpy: I am hoping to hold onto 2nd place as the field is closing in fast. :scared:

yeah :) I think there are still five drivers going to put some pressure on you:tup:

i have an eye on 3th place but it will be hard
bud.gif

Good luck to all of you today 👍 I can't make it as my real life leauge is still going on. Willie, congrats on your 3rd championship in a row and try to hang on to the team championship.
Cheers everyone. :cheers:

A good end to the season, on a very challenging track, the jump on the straight had to taken with caution:nervous:

In the second race I managed to get to 5th, untill I made some mistakes, finally finishing 10th:dopey:

Welldone to Willie for yet another championship win:gtpflag:

Thanks Willie for a good season, hopefully there will be a 5th:tup:

I wanna say thanks to all who participated in this 4th season with the 125cc kart, now time for some :cheers:

This season we have had a lot of super fast kart drivers, and it has been a real pleasure to driving with you all, and hopefully i will see you all at a possible 5th season in a near future :)

About todays race, i was really hoping to get in the top 3 in qual, so when i got the time 1:08.952 (Actually my fastest time ever on Eiger Short Track) i was happy cause, i had a good feeling that, that time could also be the pole time, 1st pole the entire season for me, says something about all the fast drivers who was in this season 👍

I was lucky to win both the races today, because on the final lap on both races i could use the draft of nateral00, before coming to the last corner :rolleyes:

Special thanks to Tony / seslab for making the nice boxes with the race results & the driver / team boxes :bowdown:

This race series was my first ever racing series of any kind!

I still remember when seslab, melibabou and me were racing at the Trial Mountain with karts and seslab ask us do we know what RKL is.
We didn't and seslab gave us tip to go gtplanet.net and search for RKL and to join series 👍

I didn't have any idea that this web site (gtplanet) was exists.
I had bought GT5 just few month before and was just starting racing for fun (enough courage to go public online rooms) and starting learn how to drive the karts because those faster racing cars seem so hard and difficult to drive. Karts some how seem to be easier to drive and it was really fun to race public rooms with real people.

It seem so far away now. Now i have a lot more experience about racing and how to drive faster...still a lot to learn though.

Big thanks to Willie to take over this series when Tom had to cancel/close the original thread 👍
Big thanks to seslab at the invitation and very cool result tables!
Big thanks to my finnish teammate speedclub!

All in all...its been one of those moments that you don't want to miss (good/bad, excitement/disappointments, happy/sad) :cheers:

To everyone...take care and see you online with Karts or any other race cars. May be next season...

Final score for the driver & team standings have been updated

Was very close race for the 3rd overall place in the driver standings, 4 driver within 6 points...

hand.gif
Hi,

Congratulation Willie, it was a nice finale for you, 2 wins and and the 3. championship.
Also grats to bdubclub & seslab to your 2. and 3. place

Willie
f015.gif

bdubclub
f020.gif
- seslab
f025.gif

smileys10.gif
alc.gif
trink6.gif

Hope too see you all back to the 5th season. :gtpflag:

3dbiggrin.gif

greets,
GTRP_Flag.gif
Geist

gost.gif

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Great season with lots of excellent persons and drivers!👍
After I was absent at nurb, I knew I would loose my 3rd place, but did never expect to end at 7th place :eek:
7th place and only 2 events to try to get back to 3rd... hard and difficult witch such great drivers to do so... :rolleyes:
At Rome, I made a gd R1 and ended 2nd. but in R2 I was very unlucky. 2 times, at the same corner, I couldnt avoid, first reward, then Meli spining. Several times, the guys in front (1 time Meli and 1 time Willie) were braking very early and me braking late, so I hit them both. I'm happy nothing bag happen to them. a other time it was my team m8, bdub, who breaked early during R2. Trying to avoid him, I got into spin and lost a lot of time...:(
During this race I asked me: "why are these guys bracking so early sometimes"? I realy couldnt understand that... :confused:
After having watched the replays I began to understand, why Meli, Willie and bdub were braking early sometimes 💡 they were driving behind Speed, wich I couldnt see :lol:
So Meli, Willie and bdub, sry vor the bumps, that day, Speed and me, couldnt see each other and wasnt aware you were taking your distance to Speed during braking :guilty:

After Rome I could gain one place, from 7th to 6th...but still far from my 3rd place. So everything will happen at Eiger. I'm not bad at this trk but its far for being my favourite one. It has some interesting turns but its a short trk, wich makes it a bit "boring" to me. And again, Speed and me, could not see eachother on the trk, so had to be carefull... :rolleyes:
R1, thx to Willies slipstream, I finished 2nd without taking to much risks.
R2 was a bit more complicated: From my point of view, Willie and me pulled away pretty fast on position 1 and 2. On lap 5, Willie braked early into 1st corner and I hit him. Fortunately he didnt spin. From this moment I knew that Speed has to be somewere in front, so I decided to keep my distance and drive that race home safely. At the end, a nice 3rd place at R2 and got 3rd again in the general ranking :D
But I have to admit, it was a close one and I could take profit of the bad luck of my direct opponents at Eiger :embarrassed:

@ Jammy:

Very very very nice post m8 👍
I'm happy meli and you, joined RKL 👍 I knew that both of you guys, and many others here, will make my life in RKL very hard, and you realy did 👍 :D

@ Geist:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Very very nice and funny post m8 👍

realy hope to see you at season 5 ;)

All in all, it was a great and close first season for me. I've never expected to learn that much about online Kart racing and how to manage a race well 👍

Also big thumbs up for all "less faster drivers". despite of the huge pace the top driver have set, you didnt get demotivated and always tryed to steal some gd points from the faster drivers, I have a huge respect of that :bowdown: and realy would enjoy if you all will sign up for next season again 👍

:cheers: :gtpflag: :cheers:

Also big thumbs up for all "less faster drivers". despite of the huge pace the top driver have set, you didnt get demotivated and always tryed to steal some gd points from the faster drivers, I have a huge respect of that :bowdown: and realy would enjoy if you all will sign up for next season again 👍

👍👍

Back