RKL - Racing Kart League - 125cc | Season 4 | Round 1 - 26/01/2012

• Thread starter Tom
  • 263 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, but there is always 1-2 who dont show up. Otherwise you have to add the latest signed-up driver to the reserve

That's true, bugger it.

The good thing in all this, is how many drivers we have signed up, and i know some of the brothers are very fast :)

John and haitch40 are team.
I can give my place to John. But can i be like guest/one-off or something like that racer? If room is not full i can come to join you in the races. OK?
I have still lot of learning to driving karts so i go more practising :)

Last edited:
Not sure if I can make it this weekend, I will try though!

I'm so out of practice I'll disgrace myself if I do race :lol:

John and haitch40 are team.
I can give my place to John. But can i be like guest/one-off or something like that racer? If room is not full i can come to join you in the races. OK?
I have still lot of learning to driving karts so i go more practising :)

Hi mate, you've definitely got a permanent entry, as you were not the last person to sign up. I will arrange something in due course with the other drivers. 👍

Tom
Hi mate, you've definitely got a permanent entry, as you were not the last person to sign up. I will arrange something in due course with the other drivers. 👍

Ok. I can live with that and gladly in.

Last edited:
Oh I forgot I still don't have a teammate. If anyone wants to be my belle to the ball then let's get it rolling partner.

eNJS
Oh I forgot I still don't have a teammate. If anyone wants to be my belle to the ball then let's get it rolling partner.

I'll go to the ball with you if you promise to have me home by midnight.

What is the final driver list?
John is still missing from entries list.
Whom i team up? Speedclub2 is finnish so we can put finnish team but im not sure if he can enter because when John is added to entries list someone have to be removed.

So me and sal571 are final team? I can change my colors to white (kart and suit).
There is orange color already on the teams.

TumbleDry has also white :) So what is color TumbleDry&eNJS team?

Last edited:
I'll go to the ball with you if you promise to have me home by midnight.

I'll drive you home and, if you get cold, I promise I'll put my suit over your shoulders.👍

Seriously though - shall we team up?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
What is the final driver list?
John is still missing from entries list.
Whom i team up? Speedclub2 is finnish so we can put finnish team but im not sure if he can enter because when John is added to entries list someone have to be removed.

So me and sal571 are final team? I can change my colors to white (kart and suit).
There is orange color already on the teams.

TumbleDry has also white :) So what is color TumbleDry&eNJS team?

Still to many questions open...
- Drivers list is not updated well (eg.collors of the teams)
- laps we gonna race on some trks...we still dont know.
- Tom still didnt response to some posts/questions

I've sent several PMs to speedclub, but he never did answer, so not shure he gonna race :confused:

:rolleyes: i'm a bit confused about this season :rolleyes:

I've sent several PMs to speedclub, but he never did answer, so not shure he gonna race :confused:

Lets hope Tom will sort it out before the race tomorrow :)

Anyone up for practice later tonight with 125 on Tsukuba ? say around 23 CET

Sorry about my lack of activity, I've been ridiculously busy this week with coursework and whatnot. It doesn't look like it's going to get any easier either, I'm not sure that I'm going to have enough time to run Season 4 for now at least.

Tom
Sorry about my lack of activity, I've been ridiculously busy this week with coursework and whatnot. It doesn't look like it's going to get any easier either, I'm not sure that I'm going to have enough time to run Season 4 for now at least.

We will figure it out, anything I can do to help just let me know. 👍 Also, my work schedule should be a bit more relaxed after month end, so I should have a bit more time on my hands.

We will figure it out, anything I can do to help just let me know. 👍 Also, my work schedule should be a bit more relaxed after month end, so I should have a bit more time on my hands.

Cheers dub. 👍

PM's sent to all participants regarding the current situation. I will see you all for Season 5 in April! :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back