RKL- Racing Kart League - 125cc | Season 4 | FINISHED

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 285 comments
Hi guys. I'm sad to announce that the race this Sunday will be my last for this season. Mainly because my real-life go kart leauge starts up again on the 25th at the same time RKL races and runs on Sundays. I don't have it on April 1st but I'm going to Los Angeles for Spring Break. :(

Hi guys. I'm sad to announce that the race this Sunday will be my last for this season. Mainly because my real-life go kart leauge starts up again on the 25th at the same time RKL races and runs on Sundays. I don't have it on April 1st but I'm going to Los Angeles for Spring Break. :(

Very sad to hear that man, I huge loss for the season 4 :(

gd luck for your real-life Kart season 👍

Sadly news :(
We'll be missing you. Now the 1.st place in races is open one of us :)
Keep posting how your real life races go.

Hi Dooddle,

Schumi and i we wish you all the best for the real kart season ! Good luck champion
The frenchies ;o)

doodlemonoply

A real shame mate :( ... its gonna be hard to defend our position in the team standings then, but will give it my best, for the rest of the season :)

Hope we will see you back for the 5th season

A real shame mate :( ... its gonna be hard to defend our position in the team standings then, but will give it my best, for the rest of the season :)

Hope we will see you back for the 5th season

Why not draft a reserve driver?

bdubclub
Why not draft a reserve driver?

I think its a bit to late for that ? But we can look for new drivers to fill the remaining spots. I think there is 4 totally, i got 2 friends who wanna join, but they are not very good to english, so not sure if they ever would be members here :(

I think its a bit to late for that ? But we can look for new drivers to fill the remaining spots. I think there is 4 totally, i got 2 friends who wanna join, but they are not very good to english, so not sure if they ever would be members here :(

I send email to GTRP_Geist, but no news from him.

they have always said they wanna join RKL, but did never answer at all, on the several messages i've send them...

seslab
they have always said they wanna join RKL, but did never answer at all, on the several messages i've send them...

Yes its to bad, cause i know they would be there for every race...

Hey guys,

it's right, i've said i don't like NASCAR racing with karts, but there are still 2 tracks i really like.
So if someone needs a driver, i will be here for the rest of the season and maybe i will find one more.
Some of you know him from online racing.
It's name is iceman775. :cool:

Hey guys,

it's right, i've said i don't like NASCAR racing with karts, but there are still 2 tracks i really like.
So if someone needs a driver, i will be here for the rest of the season and maybe i will find one more.
Some of you know him from online racing.
It's name is iceman775. :cool:

Glad you decided you wanna join the series 👍

Just fill out this form :

GTPlanet Name/PSN ID/Kart Colour/Kart Number/Kart Model/Team

And sure i know iceman775, see if you can get him to join also :)

We race today, in case you did not know, on Grand Valley East.

Lounge will open in about 1 hour

Geisterfahrer/GTRP_Geist/GT Flourescence 7 (neon orange)/77/Racing Kart SPL/Team?

There are 2 teams with only one driver.
The Golden Potatoes
THE Deutsche Legend

Geisterfahrer/GTRP_Geist/GT Flourescence 7 (neon orange)/77/Racing Kart SPL/Team?

There are 2 teams with only one driver.
The Golden Potatoes
THE Deutsche Legend

Thanks gonna add you to the OP 👍

I can ask schumi71450, if you can join his team "THE Deutsche Legend" ?

Last edited:
Awesome, another fantastic racer, great to have you Geist. I am going to go and take my dog for a walk, then I will be back to put in some practice laps. 👍

thx bdub & ses ;)

Willie, i asked schumi too and he's in my PSN friend list.
I think it's no problem.

Ses, i've asked ice at the telephon and he said he will also join to the RKL, but he still has no GTP account.

Last edited:
I cant make it. My stupid brother is hogging the PS3. Im very sorry. :( Looks like i'm done for this season. Willie, can you put me as a reserve? Good bye everyone. :(

Last edited:
Tried to send williebaby28 fr but he has reach the limit can some one send me fr so I can join lounge psn name is plc2563 thanks

doodlemonoply
I cant make it. My stupid brother is hogging the PS3. Im very sorry. :( Looks like i'm done for this season. Willie, can you put me as a reserve? Good bye everyone. :(

To bad you missed todays race, a total of 14 drivers showed up, so a lot of close racing all over.

Will put you down as a reserve, as requested :)

thx bdub & ses ;)

Willie, i asked schumi too and he's in my PSN friend list.
I think it's no problem.

Ses, i've asked ice at the telephon and he said he will also join to the RKL, but he still has no GTP account.

I didn't knew that Geist had inveted iceman to RKL. My humbly apologize for requesting iceman and outlaw to leave room yesterday:scared:

I know iceman and he is fast and clean driver. Im really happy if he can really join us :)👍

WOW what the races. Lot of happenings. Lot of fun. More driver more fun and excitement 👍👍

Hope we'll get some races full house that should be interesting.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if using the Practice mode will add mileage to the kart? I can't do any offline races because it's a kart and online races take too long..

Latest Posts

Back