RKL- Racing Kart League - 125cc | Season 4 | FINISHED

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 285 comments
Updated the OP with track list & event settings, let me know if some of the tracks need more or less laps.

Also i need to add 1 more track so the total of tracks for this season is 6 tracks, any suggestion, would be much appreciated guys :)

Last edited:
Race 1 (6 laps) :

Was starting 4th, and must say this season we have some super fast drivers.
On the 2nd lap i was still 4th, and in the first corner i saw that bdub was spinning across, and unlucky for me, i hit him so he actually got corrected up again, but i spinned around and dropped to 8 i think it was. Then on lap 3 i barely touched the curb at the last corner, and spinned once again, and then i was in last position :scared: But worked my way up to 7th after all :)

Race 2 (16 laps) :

Started mid in the pack, but got quickly up to 1st position. Then me, doodle & meli was forming a pack, and for almost the entire race we where all within 1 sec of each other. But i thought i had, had all my bad luck for todays races, but then on the last lap, in the second last corner, we caught haitch but sadly he crashed in that corner, and i did break early so i would not hit him, but instead i got hit by meli, which was a very unlucky racing incident, but made me spin 360 and got overtaken by bdub also, so ended in 4th place. It looked like it was going to be a 1-2 for the Potato guys :rolleyes:

I have not watched the replays yet, but i assume it was some clean races ? But if any one got any race incident to report, please PM me about it.

Also i wanna say thanks to everyone who showed up today, really nice to see 11 drivers (10 without Sampey) which i am sure is not signed up for this Championship)

Next week is the Monza track, which will be a lot of slipstream racing :D

Last edited:
Also i need to add 1 more track so the total of tracks for this season is 6 tracks, any suggestion, would be much appreciated guys :)

I like: Deep forest, trail mountain.

My public report and wishes for future races.

First: this was my first ever races like this when there is something in stake. I really enjoy the races and there was much tension and nervousness :ouch:

Room name: i think there should be included something like "Friends only" or "private" so that we are not having any guest drivers. If so kick them off.

Races: because this was my first official race, i read those GTPlanet's OLR rules and event information carefully. I must say that those rules were not everyone's mind in races (no names here) :indiff:
Especially i like to point the driving line rights in corners. So my humble wishes for future races is that everyone read these rules and supply them also in races so that we all can have really fun together.
i know karting is contact sport:banghead:

Finally thanks everyone and especially to willie for organizing this event 👍

Last edited:
Which we tried in season 1 and it was the biggest fail posible its way too bumpy.

After the 2.01 update all the bumps have been removed, like the one on Eiger Nordwand, Tsukubu and other tracks 👍

Driver & Team standings are updated

Last edited:
Me and speedclub put team together and team name is Speedclub.
Hope i'll get contact with he and let him know that races are on.

It was a pleasure to meet you all last night. Tsukuba races were really nervous yesterday. I'm little sad cause i hit unfortunatly Willy after the crash of one member in final lap of the 16.
With the speed and drift, i couldn't avoid to touch his front part. Sorry Willy without this accident, i wouldn't give you a french kiss...Anyway Big races for Golden potatoes !
I agree no special guest who are not member for the season.
Greetings
Mel

It was a pleasure to meet you all last night. Tsukuba races were really nervous yesterday. I'm little sad cause i hit unfortunatly Willy after the crash of one member in final lap of the 16.
With the speed and drift, i couldn't avoid to touch his front part. Sorry Willy without this accident, i wouldn't give you a french kiss...Anyway Big races for Golden potatoes !
I agree no special guest who are not member for the season.
Greetings
Mel

Dont worry about it at all meli, you had no time to avoid hitting me, but lucky i only lost 2 places :)

Instead of a french kiss, cant you go and kiss a beautiful frog from me ? LOL :D

This week race, i will kick everyone who is not signed-up for the season 4 tread.

Also i wanna hear you guys, if i should put penalty on for the race on Monza, cause there are 2 places where a lot of time can be gained by chicane cutting ?

Could also just look through the replays and see if anyone where cheating

Last edited:
Also i wanna hear you guys, if i should penalty on for the race on Monza, cause there are 2 places where a lot of time can be gained by chicane cutting ?

Could also just look through the replays and see if anyone where cheating

I think is only for fair to you and all of us that penalty is on. Otherwise you have so much to do if you have to watch through the replays. If penalties not on then after races how to supply those penalties? It would be hard work.

I think is only for fair to you and all of us that penalty is on. Otherwise you have so much to do if you have to watch through the replays. If penalties not on then after races how to supply those penalties? It would be hard work.

Yeah i guess you are right, so penalty will be set to weak then for the Monza race 👍

After the 2.01 update all the bumps have been removed, like the one on Eiger Nordwand, Tsukubu and other tracks 👍

Which ones? You mean that big bump on Eiger Nordwand after the downhill curves before the bridge?

Tsukuba.. the right hander turn 3? They got rid of those bumps?

Man.. I haven't played enough recently. I thought those bumps were still there.. I remember I practiced tonnes to get the hang of going through some corners like the bump on Tsukuba at full throttle. Skill, yo :sly: Kinda shame if that's true. Bad drivers would spin..

Big tanks to Tony for making the boxes

Just dont forget my royalties :lol:

Joke apart, you're welcome m8 :bowdown:
I'm very happy season 4 could take place, since i dont know if i can make it for season 5. April, May and June 2012 i will b very busy.

If someone has some ideas, suggestions or criticism, regarding these "ranking tables", they are very welcome ;)

i'm still working to get higher resolution and for next race results, the tables should look much better.

Last edited:
Just want to say that the thread looks great, excellent work on the standings. Also Congrats doodle on taking the double, hopefully they wont all be that easy. I know Willie isn't going to settle for his result, probably his worst weekend of his kart career, look for him to return to top form at Monza. Also have to say just a bit disappointed there is no stop at Autumn Ring this season, that is such a great kart track in any configuration. That is all, see you all on track.

Which ones? You mean that big bump on Eiger Nordwand after the downhill curves before the bridge?

Tsukuba.. the right hander turn 3? They got rid of those bumps?

Man.. I haven't played enough recently. I thought those bumps were still there.. I remember I practiced tonnes to get the hang of going through some corners like the bump on Tsukuba at full throttle. Skill, yo :sly: Kinda shame if that's true. Bad drivers would spin..

Yeah all that bumps have gone mate, but this means even closer racing 👍

Hope to see you this sunday ?

I will be there next week sorry about the DNF
Willie you're friends list is full...

Try and send me a Friend Request now :)

Has anyone set any lap times for Monza? So I can have something to aim at.

Back