RKL- Racing Kart League - 125cc | Season 4 | FINISHED

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 285 comments
hey all,

Nice race yesteday 👍

I have a lil gift for you all. i've made a lil quick table with all best laps for each driver and for both races.

hope you'll enjoy and if there is an interest from your side, I'll add these from tsukuba and all future races too ;)

let me know 👍

here they are:

rkllapsmonza.jpg

hey all,

Nice race yesteday 👍

I have a lil gift for you all. i've made a lil quick table with all best laps for each driver and for both races.

hope you'll enjoy and if there is an interest from your side, I'll add these from tsukuba and all future races too ;)

let me know 👍

here they are:

rkllapsmonza.jpg

I did not know it would look so damm nice, i think you should add this box for the last races also 👍

Hmm would it not look nice, if the box where added just below each track from the OP ? Or would it be to crowded ? :odd:

I did not know it would look so damm nice, i think you should add this box for the last races also 👍

Hmm would it not look nice, if the box where added just below each track from the OP ? Or would it be to crowded ? :odd:

Good idea 👍

My thoughts of race in Monza :)

I think race went some cleaner than first race in Tsubuka. May be penalties or chicanes or long straights has something to do with it.

I watched replays and still i like to see more respect for OLR roles so that we can have more clean, competitive and fun races.

I propose that penalties will be on every race because it cleary helps on collisions 💡

My thoughts of race in Monza :)

I think race went some cleaner than first race in Tsubuka. May be penalties or chicanes or long straights has something to do with it.

I watched replays and still i like to see more respect for OLR roles so that we can have more clean, competitive and fun races.

I propose that penalties will be on every race because it cleary helps on collisions 💡

I cant get the replays you send me, to work :scared: But it dose not matter that much anyways (First time ever, i could not save the replays after a race)

We did not had penaltys on for the last 2 season of the karts, only reason why i did activate it on Monza, is because there are 1 corner where you can gain around 2-3 sec by chicane cutting.

Penaltys will be off for the rest of the races, just remember the OLR guys

I have worked a bit on a new table for race results and could be added after each trk on the OP.
this table provides many information about every event.

rklraceresultsmonza.jpg

pls note that its still a prototype and will look much nicer.
also, the qualifying times and gaps are not correct. unfortunately its impossible to get quali times for tsukuba and monza, they are lost forever :(
but I will have them for all future races :D

seslab
I have worked a bit on a new table for race results and could be added after each trk on the OP.
this table provides many information about every event.

pls note that its still a prototype and will look much nicer.
also, the qualifying times and gaps are not correct. unfortunately its impossible to get quali times for tsukuba and monza, they are lost forever :(
but I will have them for all future races :D

Looks awesome, i will make sure that is added to each of the next races :)

Oh yes before i forget about it, what are you guys saying to have the chance to score some extra points for the fastest qual time & fastest lap time during both of the races ?

2 points for fastest qual (Only count towards the 1st race, cause the second race is reserve grid)
2 points for fastest lap at race 1
2 points for fastest lap at race 2

Looks awesome, i will make sure that is added to each of the next races :)

Oh yes before i forget about it, what are you guys saying to have the chance to score some extra points for the fastest qual time & fastest lap time during both of the races ?

2 points for fastest qual (Only count towards the 1st race, cause the second race is reserve grid)

Yes that table looks really cool 👍👍
IMO: quali ok 2 pts 👍, but races there is this drafting effect so those times are some kind of lucky thing 👎
Its still nice to know how fast lap times are in races and in quali and what the difference is.

Last edited:

👍 👍 👍

I like this idea a lot. its like in the GP2 Series.
2 point its like a 14th place, not much.
for race, it will honour a driver who lost positions due to a mistake and gives everything to gain places.
for quali, it honours the fastest driver on trk with no slipstream.

maybe 4 points for fastest in quali and 2 points for fastest in rac, will b an option?
4 points is like a 12th place.

regarding the table for race results, i'll get a bit in trouble regarding quali lap times. 1st i thought, after quali finished, every1 gets in the pit. I go out and note all laptimes. this will b not possible. if i leave the quali, i'll loose my lap time and have to start last :crazy:
the only solution i know till now, is that every1 off you notes his own best quali lap and let me know after race1.
what do you think about that?

seslab
regarding the table for race results, i'll get a bit in trouble regarding quali lap times. 1st i thought, after quali finished, every1 gets in the pit. I go out and note all laptimes. this will b not possible. if i leave the quali, i'll loose my lap time and have to start last :crazy:
the only solution i know till now, is that every1 off you notes his own best quali lap and let me know after race1.
what do you think about that?

Actually its only the driver who starts in pole that needs to write down his qual time, but all others could also type it down to be sure. I dont think everyone will remember there fastest qual time, and not all care enough about it, but could be wrong.

I think that will be the easyest way to do that. No problems for both the races, just remember to save the replays.

👍 👍 👍
for quali, it honours the fastest driver on trk with no slipstream.

How that slipstream option is set?
Quali:none
Race: weak

Or is it always weak?

jammy21
How that slipstream option is set?
Quali:none
Race: weak

Or is it always weak?

It does not affect the qual at all, if its set to weak or strong. But for the races the slipstream is always set to weak

It does not affect the qual at all, if its set to weak or strong. But for the races the slipstream is always set to weak

Nice to know. I was assuming that it also affect in quali.

👍 👍 👍
maybe 4 points for fastest in quali and 2 points for fastest in rac, will b an option?
4 points is like a 12th place.
i give 👍 for that idea.

Dont know what all other think about that, but I like this decision pretty much. it will bring more "salt and pepper" in the series 👍 👍 👍

You might have to redesign the score table :)

Dont know what all other think about that, but I like this decision pretty much. it will bring more "salt and pepper" in the series 👍 👍 👍

I like the bonus points, now lets just see how many I can collect. 👍

I think there should also be bonus points for slowest lap time, which is also an impressive feat in my humble opinion.

I think there should also be bonus points for slowest lap time, which is also an impressive feat in my humble opinion.

yea -3 points for slowest quali and -2 points for slowest in race :lol:

i just watched all replays from all races till now, it looks like its gona be a close season for all positions 👍

seslab
yea -3 points for slowest quali and -2 points for slowest in race :lol:

i just watched all replays from all races till now, it looks like its gona be a close season for all positions 👍

I am sure it will also be close on the Grand Valley East track this sunday, its not that technical a track :)

Actually its only the driver who starts in pole that needs to write down his qual time, but all others could also type it down to be sure. I dont think everyone will remember there fastest qual time, and not all care enough about it, but could be wrong.

The pole lap time can be seen by every1, this dont should b a problem.
I think too that not every1 cares enough about.
we should do that in a voluntary basis.
feel free all to let me know your best qualifying lap either in the room after R1 or via PM on gtplanet, on sunday evening if possible :D

I like the idea of fastest lap gets a bonus point. 👍 With these karts, on some of the tracks, fastest lap is going to be up in the air, it wont always be the fastest guy on track that gets the fastest lap points. Now on a circuit like Madrid it probably wont matter much, but spa or gve, last place finisher could get fastest lap.

On a completely unrelated side note has anyone seen Heikkie Kovalainen's (no idea how to spell his name) new angry birds helmet? I want one, it's awesome

Latest Posts

Back