RKL- Racing Kart League - 125cc | Season 4 | FINISHED

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 285 comments
There is still a few guys who dont have a team or a team name, any progress so far guys ? :)

Hi Johny, yes i've got a time today 2.18.9 my P.B is 2.18.400, Now you have an idea , i think the best in qualif will be around 2.18.200 or 2.18.300::crazy:
greetings
Mel:

If someone need a very good teammate i got one Schumi71... if it s possible to allowed him for season 4 . Tks he is fair and fast He will be happy to join if possible. tks
Mel

If someone need a very good teammate i got one Schumi71... if it s possible to allowed him for season 4 . Tks he is fair and fast He will be happy to join if possible. tks
Mel

Sure he can join, he just need to sign up to this site & fill this form :

GTPlanet Name/PSN ID/Kart Colour/Kart Number/Kart Model/Team

2:18.400 is a super fast time (No chicane cutting right ?) :D

Last edited:
Wow thats quite quick Mel:).

My top speed on the straight is about 108 MPH, will it go quicker:dopey:

Sure he can he join, he just need to sign up to this site & fill this form :

GTPlanet Name/PSN ID/Kart Colour/Kart Number/Kart Model/Team

2:18.400 is a super fast time (No chicane cutting right ?) :D

I can't compete. sorry too busy.. hope all goes well

hi willy,

schumi is registered now he ll be present this evening and asking who's gonna be his team mate or team ? and which coulour of kart and suit ? thanks you

Hey Schumi, bienvenue 👍

I guess it will be difficult to build all teams since we are now 15 racer. one has to be a "one man team" :dopey:

btw, willie, dont forget to activate penalities aswell for the practice. there is an extra field you'll need to activate next to the field you activate the penalities ;)

to all: gd luck for todays races 👍

Sorry I couldn't make it today guys. I forgot it was Sunday and I woke up late because of Daylight Savings Time :(

hello i was wondering if i could join up stil......l GTPlanet Name plc2563/PSN Id...plc2563 /Kart Colour..brown/Kart Numbe99r/Kart Model125spl/ just in case you guys let me run running wsgtc right now but would like to do some karting thanks...pm me if all is good

schumi71450/schumi71450/orange arancio atlas/racing kart 125/THE Deutsche Legend

Welcome schumi, i have added you to the entry list 👍

This afternoon MONZA in 2.17.962 but speedclub did a wonderfull 2.17.6...:ouch:

Nice times :)

Man, is it Sunday already?? I haven't spun one lap at Monza all week.

Yes its Sunday :lol:

Sorry I couldn't make it today guys. I forgot it was Sunday and I woke up late because of Daylight Savings Time :(

We have not raced yet doodle, still 40 min to the qual begins :)

Looks like I'm not gonna make today's race either. Sunday doesn't work well for me so if you need to give my spot to someone who can make it regularly and put me on a reserve list that's fine.

Another solid overall victory for me today. Great racing everyone! :)

Congrats doodle, I had a rough day at the office. Good first race, with a third, but got stuck coming through the pack in the second race and struggled to keep the lead group in sight. Ended the day with a 3 6, not bad, but not very good.

hello i was wondering if i could join up stil......l GTPlanet Name plc2563/PSN Id...plc2563 /Kart Colour..brown/Kart Numbe99r/Kart Model125spl/ just in case you guys let me run running wsgtc right now but would like to do some karting thanks...pm me if all is good

Welcome to the series, i have added you to the entry list :)

Remember to send me an friend request over PSN to williebaby28

Looks like I'm not gonna make today's race either. Sunday doesn't work well for me so if you need to give my spot to someone who can make it regularly and put me on a reserve list that's fine.

Sorry to hear that TumbleDry, we are 16 drivers now on the entry list, but we have not, had an full house yet.

So will wait to put you on the reserve list, until/if we should get more drivers to sign up

Back