RKL- Racing Kart League - 125cc | Season 4 | FINISHED

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 285 comments
eNJS
Does anyone know if using the Practice mode will add mileage to the kart? I can't do any offline races because it's a kart and online races take too long..

I broke my jr kart in, at practice mode. Around 500-600km is needed the first time, and think its the same mileage for the 125 also :)

Does anyone know if using the Practice mode will add mileage to the kart? I can't do any offline races because it's a kart and online races take too long..

set gear at 118mph and make a few laps on the "special stage route x".
thats the fastest way 👍

What is the PP when 125cc is broken in? I have 511.

With Kart Jr i had to do round 350-400 km.

hi everyone,

sry for the delay with the results and ranking tables. I've had some trouble with my email account and couldnt send them to williebaby earlyer :banghead:

last sunday on Gr. Val. Est, i payed cash my young gt5 experience of only 3 months. I've never expected that not hearing my tires screeming (bug), would affect that much my performance and end with the worst score since begin of season4 :crazy:

this event has everything to be my worst ever. but in reality, it was the nicest one! a lot of very gd driver, great battles for every position, williebaby's first victory, my team m8 bdub scoring many points, surfscoter's great performance in R2 and much more.
the fact, i couldnt hear my tires, had even something excinting, not only I had to "fight" against other driver but against my kart as well. I was that focused on driving my "crazy" kart, that the 13 laps of R2 had past like 3 laps :D

I would like to thank all kart racer present last sunday for this awsome event and I realy hope to see you next sunday again 👍

bdub m8, did you talk to the goodyear guys about my tires? hope they dont will make the same mistake again :lol:

Glad to see everything is going well with RKL. :D

hi everyone,

sry for the delay with the results and ranking tables. I've had some trouble with my email account and couldnt send them to williebaby earlyer :banghead:

last sunday on Gr. Val. Est, i payed cash my young gt5 experience of only 3 months. I've never expected that not hearing my tires screeming (bug), would affect that much my performance and end with the worst score since begin of season4 :crazy:

this event has everything to be my worst ever. but in reality, it was the nicest one! a lot of very gd driver, great battles for every position, williebaby's first victory, my team m8 bdub scoring many points, surfscoter's great performance in R2 and much more.
the fact, i couldnt hear my tires, had even something excinting, not only I had to "fight" against other driver but against my kart as well. I was that focused on driving my "crazy" kart, that the 13 laps of R2 had past like 3 laps :D

I would like to thank all kart racer present last sunday for this awsome event and I realy hope to see you next sunday again 👍

bdub m8, did you talk to the goodyear guys about my tires? hope they dont will make the same mistake again :lol:

I got the same weird tire noise, when we did the qual & the races, really frustrating, good thing it was not a track where you have to brake alot :scared:

In the free practice i did alot of 1:12.7** laps, but in the qual my fastest was 1:13.245 :crazy:

Race 1.

Started 7th on the grid :odd: however it was some very close & intense racing for the first 4 laps, but then me and speedclub, got about an 2 sec gap, and finished 1 & 2 after slip streamed away from speedclub in the last 50 meters. It seems i have finally getting rid of my bad luck from the previous 2 races :)

Race 2. With reserve grid i started in 14th position, i always find this to be one of the more exciting thing in a race, coming from the back, and make a way trough the drivers. Think it was on lap 6-7 me and Geist got free from a small group of 5 drivers, with a gap of 2-3 sec until lap 12 where Geist suddenly lost his rear, after the downhill turn. Looks like i was gonna take a 2nd win today, but after the first turn at the final lap, speed,bdub & meli caught me... Coming towards the last turn speedclub hit his brake (No way he was gonna get slipstreamed my me again, on the long straight) so i hit him a bit hard, but we could both continue our race, still with bdub & meli close behind, it got all close in the last 50 meters, could not get a clear pass on speedclub, and then bdub slipped trough also, on the last couple of meters :scared: I think me, bdub & meli was within 0.2 of a sec for the 2nd place.

Also i wanna say thanks for so many who turned up at the race, totally 14 drivers where racing, maybe next week we could once in for all get a full grid with 16 drivers :)

Last edited:
In the free practice i did alot of 1:12.7** laps, but in the qual my fastest was 1:13.245 :crazy:

same thing for me, in practice everything perfect 1:12.4xx - 1:12.8xx, but quali and race :crazy: during R1, my suite was even blue instead of green :lol:

something to the "race results gr. valley east" table: i forgot to write down speedclub's quali time :ouch: I only know it was a 1:12.4??... if someone remembers te exact lap time, pls let me know. otherwise it will be impossible for me to complete the "gap" collumn.

Last edited:
same thing for me, in practice everything perfect 1:12.4xx - 1:12.8xx, but quali and race :crazy: during R1, my suite was even blue instead of green :lol:

something to the "race results gr. valley east" table: i forgot to write down speedclub's quali time :ouch: I only know it was a 1:12.4??... if someone remembers te exact lap time, pls let me know. otherwise it will be impossible for me to complete the "gap" collumn.

The tire noise bug is crippling to say the least. Not only are these karts tough to drive when you can't hear tire noise, it seems that your grip is inconsistent when this happens, out of no where ymthe back end will just loop out and just like that, your race is over. Next stop is Madrid, probably my best karts track, so anything less than doing the double will be a disappointment.

Also with sppedclubs time, I thought he did a 12.115 as the clock was expiring, not sure though....

bdubclub
Next stop is Madrid, probably my best karts track, so anything less than doing the double will be a disappointment.

Thats a lot of pressure to put on your self before the race.

I really think a very good grid position is important on the Madrid track, when there is that hard long left turn, it can be all over in the first corner

Thats a lot of pressure to put on your self before the race.

I really think a very good grid position is important on the Madrid track, when there is that hard long left turn, it can be all over in the first corner

👍 👍 👍

dont know if its gd to put you that pressure, you will be very disappointed if it goes wrong, and in madrid everything can happen ;)

Last edited:
The tire noise bug is crippling to say the least.

👍 :banghead: 👍

Not only are these karts tough to drive when you can't hear tire noise, it seems that your grip is inconsistent when this happens, out of no where ymthe back end will just loop out and just like that, your race is over.

Your analysis is dead on target.
it did ruin my race but somehow i did like to race like that, it was very challenging. but hope it dont will happen again :nervous:

Also with sppedclubs time, I thought he did a 12.115 as the clock was expiring, not sure though....

last sunday, as i asked all to write down their best quali lap after R1, speedclub wrote 1:12.117. but according to the replays, this was his fastest lap in R1. I guess -Im realy not shure- he misunderstood my request and instead of posting his fastest quali lap, he posted his fastet R1 lap. i asked speed on psn about that but still no answer. I remeber even a 1:12.476... but not sure at all... :drool:

"Hey all, i would like to join rkl.

Searays2/Searays2/Red/#72/racing kart/tbc"

Hey welcome and nice to see you here Searays 👍

Searays is my friend on PSN. he is not the fastest one but he is fair, clean and a very good person :D

Im sure he will find his place in RKL and add some "pepper" on the places 10-16. on a good day, he can even steal some good points from the top drivers easy 👍

Hello everyone, i would like to join RKL SEASON 4 :)

bono38 / bono38 / pink / #38 /125cc / TBC

bienvenue au RKL bono 👍

Im happy you joinend too ;)

bono, is a fast one and im sure, he will make the life of the top driver more difficult and is even ready for at least a win. on the same time he is clean and fair 👍

Last edited:
You are both added to the OP, make sure you send me an Friend Request over PSN :)

Now we only have 1 full time slot left

👍 👍 👍

i hope iceman will post his insciption soon... we will be then 16 very nice driver 👍

I like these boxs Seslab:tup:

But unfortuneatly my race last time, was worst this season:ouch:

Looking forward to Madrid, should be a better race:tup:

Great to see searays and bono join, couple of great drivers here. This kart league is getting better and better. Before you know it we are going to have to have two divisions. 👍

Last edited:
Yeah bdub, i've planed a 2 leagues system with rise and fall (i don't know the exactly right words, but i think you know what i mean) in www.GTRP.de, but this GTRP guys don't like karting so much.
I had a lot of ideas for example a cup for all drivers in both divisions with races one on one with a KO-system.

But now i'm glad to be here with so many excellent drivers.

Europe will move to day light saving tonight so in Finland we are now GMT +3.

TumbleDry
Looks like I'll be around tomorrow so if anyone needs a reserve driver hit me up.

I will pm you over psn once the lounge is open, if you join today we should be 16 drivers :)

Thanks Willy see you all later:)

Are we going to have any problems with 16 Racers, like bugs:scared:

Whats a good lap for this track:dopey:

Back