Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive better when i can mute you all :lol:

So if it can be based on the position in the Championship fine by me 👍

Sounds good. 👍

I can now also confirm that I am in a Team for Season 4. Anybody else starting negotiations?

Tom
Sounds good. 👍

I can now also confirm that I am in a Team for Season 4. Anybody else starting negotiations?

Have not talked with anyone yet about a team, but will try to see if anyone will team up with willie

Have not talked with anyone yet about a team, but will try to see if anyone will team up with willie

I'm expecting the queue to be out of the door. :lol:

I want to join you.
I asked first :D
And the spinning wreck actually got a team mate oh I feel sorry for whoever picked you Tom.

Tom
Teams are confirmed for Season 4, you will need to run the same Model and Colour Kart. There will be 2 Drivers Per Team.

Awesome, hopefully this will help us with getting a full grid lined up for season #4. 👍 Roll on Season 4 :dopey:

I will be checking with a couple friends tonight to see if Im going to need a teammate or not, I will keep you posted. Also, did we figure out an exact date/time for this upcoming season?

So how is the team system going to work? Is it going be like an F1 style dual constructors/team and individual championship?

So how is the team system going to work? Is it going be like an F1 style dual constructors/team and individual championship?

We will do it like Formula 1, with Teams Championships. 👍

All of this sounds really exciting. 👍

I have barely driven the 125 or the 125SPL at all though! I will need some practice :sly:

I'm pretty interested in the fact that you can change tyres on the 125s.. I never knew that. It'd be cool if we had some mixed weather and could change to intermediates..💡

All of this sounds really exciting. 👍

I have barely driven the 125 or the 125SPL at all though! I will need some practice :sly:

I'm pretty interested in the fact that you can change tyres on the 125s.. I never knew that. It'd be cool if we had some mixed weather and could change to intermediates..💡

Indeed, but only if I restrict it to the SPL Kart, which might be difficult because not everyone will have it. 👎

Tom
Indeed, but only if I restrict it to the SPL Kart, which might be difficult because not everyone will have it. 👎
Wont be hard to do a quick check before the race starts to see that everyone is on the same tyre. That being said, my experience has been the racing tyres are not an advantage. I have beaten quite a few people running the SS while they are on RS or RM. I still haven't tested it myself, probably should do that soon.
Also, I think I am going to run the Racing Kart 125 for this series, not much difference between the two, only thing I noticed is the SPL seems to slide a bit more in the corners. Pretty much the difference between the PDI and the DLC 100.

Did some checking yesterday and its looking like I am going to need a teammate this upcoming season......

Wont be hard to do a quick check before the race starts to see that everyone is on the same tyre. That being said, my experience has been the racing tyres are not an advantage. I have beaten quite a few people running the SS while they are on RS or RM. I still haven't tested it myself, probably should do that soon.
Also, I think I am going to run the Racing Kart 125 for this series, not much difference between the two, only thing I noticed is the SPL seems to slide a bit more in the corners. Pretty much the difference between the PDI and the DLC 100.

Did some checking yesterday and its looking like I am going to need a teammate this upcoming season......

I've just found out that you can't limit the tyres in the room while driving Karts. 👎 And with your speed bdub, it won't be hard to find a team-mate. 👍

After running some races a few nights ago at Cote d' Azur, I would love to have this track on the schedule. I use to hate that map until I started racing Karts around there, now, I cant get enough of it. It should make for some great racing, lots of passing opportunities with Karts, many more than racing there with regular cars. Something to think about I suppose.
Also, I think I have found a team-mate, and he is going to be a new GTP member. 👍
On another note, I have been racing in some great Kart rooms with lots of fast guys this whole week. They are usually up around 10 pm CST, so anyone that is usually on around that time should send me a friend request and come check it out. Tom, do you want me to throw some invites out there to see if we can get some more people rounded up? Just thought I would ask before I started checking.:dopey:

After running some races a few nights ago at Cote d' Azur, I would love to have this track on the schedule. I use to hate that map until I started racing Karts around there, now, I cant get enough of it. It should make for some great racing, lots of passing opportunities with Karts, many more than racing there with regular cars. Something to think about I suppose.
Also, I think I have found a team-mate, and he is going to be a new GTP member. 👍
On another note, I have been racing in some great Kart rooms with lots of fast guys this whole week. They are usually up around 10 pm CST, so anyone that is usually on around that time should send me a friend request and come check it out. Tom, do you want me to throw some invites out there to see if we can get some more people rounded up? Just thought I would ask before I started checking.:dopey:

Sure mate, I'd really appreciate that. 👍

I'm interested in running this event. Where do i sign up? Bdub i'll gladly accept the team mate invitation. Just instruct me on the necessary steps.

I'm interested in running this event. Where do i sign up? Bdub i'll gladly accept the team mate invitation. Just instruct me on the necessary steps.

This is just the reveal thread, the main thread will be up in a couple of weeks, in the mean time, you can participate in the PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship as we're short on drivers. 👍

I may have found an team mate, but gonna wait until the season 4 tread is up and running

Is this like the pretty girl that doesn't get a date to the prom because everyone assumes she already has one :sly:

haitch40
As long as your team mate isnt tom you will be fine.

Something we should know about Tom? Or are you annoyed because he's not your teammate, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back