PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's alright then. :lol:

Just in case anyone missed it, my lounge will open at 16.30 GMT for the support race which will run until about 16.50 GMT. Qualifying will start at 16.55 GMT which will run until 17.10 GMT and Race 1 will start at 17.15 GMT.

Alright then, I'll be on after watching the moto gp, see you there.

kenny355
Alright then, I'll be on after watching the moto gp, see you there.

Brilliant, there should be about 10 drivers. 👍

For the guy above, EST is 4 hours behind GMT 👍 i'm ready to go.

Good racing today, very close. 👍

Everyone who has saved the replay to view the Lap 1 incident, please view it more than once and study Williebaby's Kart very carefully. 👍

EDIT: 1900th Post!

Enjoyed today.👍

In the second race, had an incident with kcheeb which really blew us both the chance of winning ahead of Willie, on lap 3.

Took a look at it just now, it was 60/40 my fault I think. Usually I take the wide line that kcheeb takes but because I haven't practiced it recently it's a bit inconsistent and I just went into the first part of the corner too quick and narrow, and we hit, I didn't really count on kcheeb taking the same line as me (which is different to Willie's).

Honestly though I think we were both pretty unlucky to spin. In most cases that hit would just have been a tap but somehow it conspired to make us both spin. Sorry about that kcheeb :dunce:

Haha sorry I get EST and EDT mixed up often. As I said Tom put me down as a reserve, if things go the same way next week I'll drop out. Hope you guys had some good close racing 👍

Enjoyed today.👍

In the second race, had an incident with kcheeb which really blew us both the chance of winning ahead of Willie, on lap 3.

Took a look at it just now, it was 60/40 my fault I think. Usually I take the wide line that kcheeb takes but because I haven't practiced it recently it's a bit inconsistent and I just went into the first part of the corner too quick and narrow, and we hit, I didn't really count on kcheeb taking the same line as me (which is different to Willie's).

Honestly though I think we were both pretty unlucky to spin. In most cases that hit would just have been a tap but somehow it conspired to make us both spin. Sorry about that kcheeb :dunce:

Interesting, I reviewed it and came to the conclusion it was my fault. I went wide and didn't see you on the inside and we touched.

I do think it was strange that we ended up spinning, as you said, the initial contact didn't seem like that big a deal.

Sadly, after that williebaby drove off into the sunset again :ouch:

Enjoyed the racing, see you all next week.

TomMcD
Haha sorry I get EST and EDT mixed up often. As I said Tom put me down as a reserve, if things go the same way next week I'll drop out. Hope you guys had some good close racing 👍

If you were the guy who kept entering and exiting it was probably because of my connection. Should be fixed once I get U-Verse 👍

Yeah that was me :rolleyes: Really? I thought it was just issues between the host and joining party, me and Tom both have good connections so I'm clueless. This has happened to me before with other guys lounges, when we've both had similarly good NAT, BW etc.

Before joining next week, let's ALL clear our in game caches. From what I've read, it can make things go smoother.

And I read it on the internet so it must be true :lol:

Everyone who has saved the replay to view the Lap 1 incident, please view it more than once and study Williebaby's Kart very carefully. 👍

I watched the replay from your perspective and willie's, I used the over the kart cam, great perspective.

I have an opinion but will reserve it till the stewards make the call.

I watched the replay from your perspective and willie's, I used the over the kart cam, great perspective.

I have an opinion but will reserve it till the stewards make the call.

Would you like to join the Stewards Group and voice that opinion?

kcheeb
Before joining next week, let's ALL clear our in game caches. From what I've read, it can make things go smoother.

And I read it on the internet so it must be true :lol:

The Internet never lies! :scared:

I know I'm late to the game but I am available to race if a spot opens up.

A spot has just become available, if you fill out the form to join on the OP then I'll gladly sign you up. 👍

Hey John,

Go to your GT5 Options - Network Settings - Select Clear Cache from that screen.

Good racing today, very close. 👍

EDIT: 1900th Post!

Have send you a PM, about that unfortunate incident.

toyotsupra
When are you posting the results up about the race on Saturday?

Results will be up later today. 👍

kcheeb
Hey John,

Go to your GT5 Options - Network Settings - Select Clear Cache from that screen.

Do you fancy doing F1 co-op today Ken?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back