PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also after the 2nd race I made a comment about something that happened on Lap 1 of that race, having looked at the replay, there was nothing terribly bad, just when it happened live it looked like someone sideswiped me on the straight, but it looks like an unfortunate chain reaction. I also hit kcheeb but on lap 2 I did let him back past to say sorry. Hope that's ok. So all in all, good clean racing today. :)

No worries, my prep showed today. Not on pace at all. Plus the corkscrew, wll um, corkscrewed me :-)

Great first race with Willie, 2nd race was quite dull from my perspective, unfortunately Tom it looked like you didn't have enough gear left to really get close for us to have a scrap.

Willie and I both noted we set our fastest ever laps at Laguna Seca in qualifying, that was a really good battle. 👍

Had some traffic on my penultimate run and I was up in S1 when the race started, honest :sly: But yeah Willie pulled a tenth out when it mattered most, well done.👍

Autumn Ring Mini next, my favourite kart track. Should be fun.

Also after the 2nd race I made a comment about something that happened on Lap 1 of that race, having looked at the replay, there was nothing terribly bad, just when it happened live it looked like someone sideswiped me on the straight, but it looks like an unfortunate chain reaction. I also hit kcheeb but on lap 2 I did let him back past to say sorry. Hope that's ok. So all in all, good clean racing today. :)

Some good driving there Lord, we really gave it all, and it took some laps in qual to get close to your time 👍

Gonna be great to spend some time on the Autumn ring, one of me favorites, but it should be 25 laps instead of 15, as the time for 1 lap is under 40 sec..

Well it was fun racing except that I got disconnected near the end of both races :grumpy:

That sucks man, you should get a couple of point anyways, cant remember what position you where in, when you got disconnected ?

AnTiheLT
That sucks man, you should get a couple of point anyways, cant remember what position you where in, when you got disconnected ?

Third the first race and fourth the second. I thought it was strange since I had a great connection otherwise. Oh well. Can't wait for Autumn Ring though, probably my favourite track. I also agree that the number of laps should be extended to 25. It is a pretty short track.

If you disconnect in our IndyCar series you get points for last position (say there's 5 drivers, you'll get points for 5th), seems the fairest way to do it 👍

Gotta throw my up vote on that too! Love Karts there.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I know I'm a bit late to this party, but would like to sign up as a reserve.

Psn-bdubclub
Color-matte red
kart # 22
kart - Racing Kart 100 (DLC)

I just started running karts and this seems like a great series. I can run this weekend so let me know if there is going to be room for a reserve driver to step in. :scared:

Hey guys, I know I'm a bit late to this party, but would like to sign up as a reserve.

Psn-bdubclub
Color-matte red
kart # 22

I just started running karts and this seems like a great series. I can run this weekend so let me know if there is going to be room for a reserve driver to step in. :scared:

Hello there, without saying to much, i think you can easy take an full time slot, instead of an reserve ;D

The drivers in that list should be updated, as i can see 3 drivers who did not participate in the first 2 races, so quess they are not in to karts...

Psn-bdubclub
Color-matte red
kart # 22

Welcome bdubclub, looking forward to racing you on Saturday. Just remember to add me on PSN, tombrooks97. 👍

I might not make it this weekend due to Grand Prix sorry.

No worries haitch, thanks for informing me, can't you Sky+ it? 💡

Third the first race and fourth the second. I thought it was strange since I had a great connection otherwise. Oh well. Can't wait for Autumn Ring though, probably my favourite track. I also agree that the number of laps should be extended to 25. It is a pretty short track.

How about we just have one long endurance race, say 60 laps?

Hey, I took some pictures from the races and uploaded them to my facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150481515305992.423489.573225991&type=1&l=0bb42189de

Awesome Ken, thanks a lot, will definitely use them for Season 4! 👍

I could record it tom but I am one of those people who unless watching it when its on never get round to watching it.

Thanks everyone, it's fun to make them. I'm gonna try to put up pics from each race.

Hi Tom. Can I join please? I'm up for a challenge.

Psn SurfScoter
Color-Salsa Red
Kart #62
Kart - Racing Kart 100

Hi Tom. Can I join please? I'm up for a challenge.

Psn SurfScoter
Color-Salsa Red
Kart #62
Kart - Racing Kart 100

Sure you can, you can take Alpinestars' place as I haven't heard from him since we started. Welcome Nudger! 👍

Think I can make it tomorrow:tup:

Need to practice more, I'm sure I used to be able to go quicker.. Could just be 2.0 but I feel like I'm missing something..:crazy:

Think I can make it tomorrow:tup:

Need to practice more, I'm sure I used to be able to go quicker.. Could just be 2.0 but I feel like I'm missing something..:crazy:

What lap times are you doing ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back