• 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the trash talking has started huh? Now this is srs business. :lol:

Why I could run a 34.0 in my sleep if I wanted :sly:

Oh the trash talking has started huh? Now this is srs business. :lol:

Why I could run a 34.0 in my sleep if I wanted :sly:

:lol:

I don't even know what times I've run there, seems to me it was in the 37's, just not sure how low!!!

Will do a few laps tonight!

Might have to cancel the race tomorrow guys, got family down from the otherside of the country, will let you know with at least 1 hours notice. 👍

Might have to cancel the race tomorrow guys, got family down from the otherside of the country, will let you know with at least 1 hours notice. 👍

Family is important, bit of a bummer for us though :(

If the race falls through I'll set up a room and post the room number here for us to run around in :-) Need to be beaten by Willie and Mr. Chopsington again!

Family is important, but not as much as keeping your online buddys happy :lol:

Sorry guys, the race is cancelled today, we'll race at Autumn Ring Mini next week. 👍

Family is important, but not as much as keeping your online buddys happy :lol:

Lol, I agree, your GTP family should be put before anything or anyone:dunce: Just kidding, anyone want to open a room so we can run some "unofficial races"?? Or maybe I will open one up and post a room number...... Anyone game?

Lol, I agree, your GTP family should be put before anything or anyone:dunce: Just kidding, anyone want to open a room so we can run some "unofficial races"?? Or maybe I will open one up and post a room number...... Anyone game?

I'll join in about an hour, 10:30 mst.

F1 is on now anyway so we should have rescheduled the start time. I'm up for some unofficial races in about 15 minutes.

Can I join you? I need to see what the competition is like. This would have been my first serious race event. Perhaps someone could put up room No.

I'll set up a room now if you want, but I know kcheeb regularly has his lounge open, it says so on his PSN thing :lol: so maybe him? I don't mind either way.

Ok room is open if you want to join. I'll be practicing anyway. If we get a few people maybe we'll do a mock race or something (although maybe not at ARM?).

Last edited:
GTP Name/PSN ID: AMS97F1/AMS97F1
Kart Colour: GT PASTELTONE 003-W
Kart Number: 5
Kart : PDI RACING KART 100

Ok so, first off im willing to do this full time when there is space or in a new season and also, why do my Karts only have 22BHP? i have 1 that is 33BHP? help please.

Last edited:
GTP Name/PSN ID: AMS97F1/AMS97F1
Kart Colour: Maziora Trapezium
Kart Number: 5
Kart : PDI RACING KART 100

Ok so, first off im willing to do this full time when there is space or in a new season and also, why do my Karts only have 22BHP? i have 1 that is 33BHP? help please.

Reason why its only got 22BHP is something PD changed after the 2.0 Spec update. But now its actually a bit faster, even though it got less power..

It might say in your garage that your kart 100 got 33BHP but when you take it to an track offline / online it will say 22BHP

Reason why its only got 22BHP is something PD changed after the 2.0 Spec update. But now its actually a bit faster, even though it got less power..

It might say in your garage that your kart 100 got 33BHP but when you take it to an track offline / online it will say 22BHP

Oh i see, Thanks.

To quote Johnny Fever, you can't say booger on the air :-)

I don't think he's broadcasting anymore!

He is still on radio he payed a bribe :D

Seriously I dont know how but he is back on air.

I'm really sorry Tom but I'm gonna have to drop out of this series as I'm in too many already and haven't got enough time on my hands for school work because of it. Going to be racing Wednesday, Friday, twice on Saturday and on Sunday going into 2012, it's far too much :lol:

Good luck with the rest of the season mate, see you around 👍 👍 👍

I'm really sorry Tom but I'm gonna have to drop out of this series as I'm in too many already and haven't got enough time on my hands for school work because of it. Going to be racing Wednesday, Friday, twice on Saturday and on Sunday going into 2012, it's far too much :lol:

Good luck with the rest of the season mate, see you around 👍 👍 👍

No worries mate, thanks for letting me know. 👍 Looking forward to IndyCar S2. 👍

So, is there a space avalible? Also what is the difference between a normal Kart from the dealership and the DLC one? Any speed difference, handling? Which one is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back