PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is a coincidence but I've had internet problems the past 2-3 days as well and sometimes when I'm on the PS3 it logs me out of the PSN.

I'm hoping, nay, praying, I'll be alright today, but as a disclaimer, you might see me suddenly log out during a race :lol:

But if that does happen I'll come back and try to participate in any races I can.

Look forward to it 👍

Same lol. I have an awful connection

I'm not quite sure how long until the race, but I have a room open to run some laps in.
1472-6118-3701-4258-1655

Just an FYI for those who haven't logged on for the last few days. There is a new mandatory system update that takes a few minutes so you might want to log on a bit earlier than planned.

On hold with my isp. Not sure if it'll be sorted before racetime. Crap.

Shaw switched from telus and have had as many problems in 8 months as i had in 5 years with telus.

Doesn't look like it's going to be back up in time.

On hold for an hour to be told yeah we know it's broken keep an eye on it when we fix it'll be back. Frigging brilliant analysis.

Doesn't look like it's going to be back up in time.

On hold for an hour to be told yeah we know it's broken keep an eye on it when we fix it'll be back. Frigging brilliant analysis.

Damn that sucks Ken. 👎

No doubt. Still not up, pissed about missing Autumn Ring Mini.

Unlucky mate. Hope it's fixed for next week. 👍

Great racing today guys. 👍

tombrooks97
Unlucky mate. Hope it's fixed for next week. 👍

Great racing today guys. 👍

Nope, supposed to be a bad race :-)

New man on the top step of the podium?

Better be fixed today, as in the next few minutes.

Nope, supposed to be a bad race :-)

New man on the top step of the podium?

Better be fixed today, as in the next few minutes.

Yes there was bdubclub took his first win. 👍

Today was fun:tup:

Just watched first race replay, honestly don't know what I could've done differently. Bad luck I guess.

2nd race, some nice racing with Haitch and Taylor-Tron or whatever his name is.

Unsatisfying races though. Should've done better. Onto the next weekend though eh..

Some good intense racing out there today, feels good to get the first one out of the way.:dopey: First race was sitting third, and willie and lord both spun in the same section. Shot me out front and even though I had some good pressure from tron, I was able to hold him off. Getting through lapped traffic was a bit tricky sometimes, sorry if I bumped anyone. After lap 20 or so, tron spun and then I was around +4.6 up on willie, I decided to back it down because I was plenty nervous, managed to finish with about a 2 second advantage.
Second race, starting from the back, just followed willie through the pack and eventually it was just him and I, taking turns at the front. Never was much more than a kart length from each other, I messed up entering the final chicane and went a bit wide, wasnt able to make a pass by the finish line. Good race willie, was fun.👍

Well guys, I am still buzzing over the win today, thanks everyone for a great couple races. I dont know where to go to see the past results, but was that willie's first non win race of the season?? :cheers: Sucks I came in at the end of the season, hope to race more with you guys, could be epic seasons to come.

Tom, I have a few friends that want to join in, do you have to sign up through GTPlanet or can they just pm you a friend request?? They are just as fast as me if not faster, would be good for the series.👍

Well guys, I am still buzzing over the win today, thanks everyone for a great couple races. I dont know where to go to see the past results, but was that willie's first non win race of the season?? :cheers: Sucks I came in at the end of the season, hope to race more with you guys, could be epic seasons to come.

Tom, I have a few friends that want to join in, do you have to sign up through GTPlanet or can they just pm you a friend request?? They are just as fast as me if not faster, would be good for the series.👍

Still 4 Rounds to go mate, it's anyone's game. 👍

And yes, they will need to sign up to GTPlanet in order to participate in this series. 👍

I guarantee you will not win tonight if I have anything to say about it.

Some good intense racing out there today, feels good to get the first one out of the way.:dopey: First race was sitting third, and willie and lord both spun in the same section. Shot me out front and even though I had some good pressure from tron, I was able to hold him off. Getting through lapped traffic was a bit tricky sometimes, sorry if I bumped anyone. After lap 20 or so, tron spun and then I was around +4.6 up on willie, I decided to back it down because I was plenty nervous, managed to finish with about a 2 second advantage.
Second race, starting from the back, just followed willie through the pack and eventually it was just him and I, taking turns at the front. Never was much more than a kart length from each other, I messed up entering the final chicane and went a bit wide, wasnt able to make a pass by the finish line. Good race willie, was fun.👍

The first race started bad for me and Lord, i think it was on lap 2 we made contact and spun out. After that i was already behind with 15 sec :scared:
But worked my way out to third position, when Tron spun or something i did not see what happend to him, and have not watched the replay yet. But yeah got close at the end with 2 sec after bdubclub, so i was pretty happy though :)

Second race started a hole lot better, but i think there was a major crash with many of the drivers, cause already after 2 laps, me and bdubclub had a solid lead for around 12 sec to third place.

But very nice racing there bdubclub, in the 2nd race, i decided after lap 13 i think it was, to let you overtake me, and just kept push you hard around the track, to see if you could stand the pressure, and sadly you was steady as a rock :sly:

Well next race will be on Monza, and with only 1 real corner you have to brake in for the kart, its going to be slip stream power all the way :lol:

Oh yes before i forget it, next time bashman please with until all drivers are ready to race before starting the race ehh ? AMS97F1 was gonna be back in 5min after the first race ended, when you suddenly started the race... I think it should only be the room owner / host who start the race, just my opinion ;D

Last edited:
The first race started bad for me and Lord, i think it was on lap 2 we made contact and spun out. After that i was already behind with 15 sec :scared:
But worked my way out to third position, when Tron spun or something i did not see what happend to him, and have not watched the replay yet. But yeah got close at the end with 2 sec after bdubclub, so i was pretty happy though :)

Second race started a hole lot better, but i think there was a major crash with many of the drivers, cause already after 2 laps, me and bdubclub had a solid lead for around 12 sec to third place.

But very nice racing there bdubclub, in the 2nd race, i decided after lap 13 i think it was, to let you overtake me, and just kept push you hard around the track, to see if you could stand the pressure, and sadly you was steady as a rock :sly:

Well next race will be on Monza, and with only 1 real corner you have to brake in for the kart, its going to be slip stream power all the way :lol:

Oh yes before i forget it, next time bashman please with until all drivers are ready to race before starting the race ehh ? AMS97F1 was gonna be back in 5min after the first race ended, when you suddenly started the race... I think it should only be the room owner / host who start the race, just my opinion ;D

Yeah, only the host should be allowed to start

Yeah, only the host should be allowed to start

In all fairness I did ask Bashman to start the race as I couldn't be bothered. :lol: But at least we know for next time. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back