PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, once again going to have to cancel the race. 👎 I'm at my dads and don't have my PS3, which sucks. Sorry guys, Monza will be tomorrow if everyone can make it?

Hey guys, once again going to have to cancel the race. 👎 I'm at my dads and don't have my PS3, which sucks. Sorry guys, Monza will be tomorrow if everyone can make it?

Like I said I can but it will have to be earlier than usual or it will conflict with my championship.

tombrooks97

👎 :(

Like I said I can but it will have to be earlier than usual or it will conflict with my championship.
Looks like its going to be an early one over here stateside, I will be ready, didn't practice as much as I didn't think I was going to make it. How about a practice room in about 6 hours or so??

kcheeb, Willie, SurfScoter and I had a couple of unofficial races and some practice, was good to learn some stuff. Willie you are scarily fast in Monza practice.

Shame there's no race today, but real life is [slightly :sly:] more important than this.

Definitely won't be able to make it tomorrow, have a good race guys and hope to see you next week! :)

kcheeb, Willie, SurfScoter and I had a couple of unofficial races and some practice, was good to learn some stuff. Willie you are scarily fast in Monza practice.

Shame there's no race today, but real life is [slightly :sly:] more important than this.

Definitely won't be able to make it tomorrow, have a good race guys and hope to see you next week! :)

Good practice we had on Monza guys, the first corner can really be tricky, to brake from 155km/h down to around 30km/h in a couple of sec. The entire race can easy be lost or won there.

Well see you all tomorrow 👍

Not sure yet if I will be able to make the race tomorrow as I have an exam on Monday that I should be studying for. I haven't practiced at all so I probably won't be too competitive if I do.

Not sure yet if I will be able to make the race tomorrow as I have an exam on Monday that I should be studying for. I haven't practiced at all so I probably won't be too competitive if I do.
TRON, only part I read is that you SHOULD be studying, sounds like you intend to do something else... hehe, hope to see you there tomorrow. Also, to anyone looking for something to do, the FMSC wildcard race is being streamed live by wardez, go to WWW.twitch.TV/wardezgo to check it out, 10 laps, only one advances...

bdubclub
TRON, only part I read is that you SHOULD be studying, sounds like you intend to do something else... hehe, hope to see you there tomorrow. Also, to anyone looking for something to do, the FMSC wildcard race is being streamed live by wardez, go to WWW.twitch.TV/wardezgo to check it out, 10 laps, only one advances...

Haha, yes I am trying to play mind tricks on myself like I am actually considering studying instead. Besides, it is important to take breaks to avoid wearing my brain out :-)

Not yet, but tom will post here later when the time is, i am sure 👍

Yeah, sorry about the confusion guys, here's what's going to happen:

Today we will host Round 4 (Monza) at 18.30 GMT, I hope you can all make it, if we get less than 7 Participants then the race will be cancelled and delayed to next Saturday, which will be our final round before Christmas and New Year and we will resume racing on Saturday 7th January 2012. 👍

6.30? Hmm hopefully i can make it. Can we make it that time on a saturday from now on please?

Cant do 6.30 on saturday.
Can today though on the condition we go streight to 100's

I can make it.

Time is 18:30 BST, 13:30 EST, 11:30 MST.

Awesome, if Bash can make it then that makes 7. 👍

Just so everyone is aware, there will be no support race tonight. My lounge will open at 18.15 GMT for a 15 min qualifying session, at 18.30 GMT the race will start. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back