PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome racing today guys, tables are updated and are on the OP. 👍

Very good racing tom, have I done something wrong, I wasn't hosting, was just first in room.

Ok, next week i will try and join, if i can't just change host. Otherwise ill quit because there is no point in being signed up to somthing i cant do

Fun racing today, had some good battles with Tron in the first and second race and a short but fun battle with Tom, Haitch and Willie.

Shame about the connection problems, AMS97F1. Did some racing later and one of the guys kept getting punted too 👎

See you all next week.

kcheeb
Fun racing today, had some good battles with Tron in the first and second race and a short but fun battle with Tom, Haitch and Willie.

Shame about the connection problems, AMS97F1. Did some racing later and one of the guys kept getting punted too 👎

See you all next week.

I didn't realize Monza would be so fun in karts. It was fun trading drafts, you can really catch up that way. Now if only I could quit going for off-road adventures on the last couple laps I might get a decent finish one of these times.

I didn't realize Monza would be so fun in karts. It was fun trading drafts, you can really catch up that way. Now if only I could quit going for off-road adventures on the last couple laps I might get a decent finish one of these times.

👍 That's all part of the learning, some of the really fun stuff, imho. I try to watch my races after, when I'm taking pictures, to see where I messed up, what I could have done different. I also like watching the fast guys to see what they do :sly:

Did a little more racing online tonight, had more connection problems. Kept getting dropped from the server 👎

Well, even though the racing was quite enjoyable, definitely had some hard luck yesterday first and second race. First race, I was tucked in behind Willie, waiting for the couple long straights coming up to use my extra long gear and draft past him, when haitch came and made an aggressive move and put me in the sand. :grumpy: Second race was just an unfortunate incident when Tom spun and I happened to be right behind him. I did notice my gearing was much higher than everyone else's, which I still believe would have been an advantage if I was able to stay out of trouble.......

Ran some laps at London last night, I have to say, it is a course I don't enjoy very much. My best time was a 1:01, but I'm sure someone will get into that 59 maybe even 58 second range. I should be OK come race day though.

Well, even though the racing was quite enjoyable, definitely had some hard luck yesterday first and second race. First race, I was tucked in behind Willie, waiting for the couple long straights coming up to use my extra long gear and draft past him, when haitch came and made an aggressive move and put me in the sand. :grumpy: Second race was just an unfortunate incident when Tom spun and I happened to be right behind him. I did notice my gearing was much higher than everyone else's, which I still believe would have been an advantage if I was able to stay out of trouble.......

Ran some laps at London last night, I have to say, it is a course I don't enjoy very much. My best time was a 1:01, but I'm sure someone will get into that 59 maybe even 58 second range. I should be OK come race day though.

Hey bdub, was that you in an online session last night? Seemed like a fun group. Raced with them a couple of times. Those 125's are sure different.

Hey bdub, was that you in an online session last night? Seemed like a fun group. Raced with them a couple of times. Those 125's are sure different.

Yep, you were in our room last night, that group is always a good time with the karts, we had a pretty good battle around spa if I remember correctly.

I'm considering a time change for Season 4, to Sunday Evening's at around the same time as yesterday.

I'm considering a time change for Season 4, to Sunday Evening's at around the same time as yesterday.

It would be tight for me maybe start races at 6.15? But I still prefur current saturday.

Same for me, Saturdays the better of the two days as I race with some buddies on Sunday.

I am I a series that starts January 8th, the race time is at 4 est. So if you were to change the day/time, I don't think I would be able to make it. I do like this group very much and would love to participate in season 4, as long as the schedule fits with the rest of my racing/personal life.

Right then, 5pm GMT on Saturday it is then. 👍

Awesome, that should work. Did you start a thread for season 4 yet? Maybe get one up in the interest checks section soon so we can attract as many people as possible.
Also, I was surprised how well monza worked for he karts, definitely needs to be included in season 4. 👍

Awesome, that should work. Did you start a thread for season 4 yet? Maybe get one up in the interest checks section soon so we can attract as many people as possible.
Also, I was surprised how well monza worked for he karts, definitely needs to be included in season 4. 👍

My thoughts exactly and a thread will be going up within the next few minutes. 👍

EDIT: Here you go: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6327252#post6327252

Last edited:
tombrooks97

Aahh! That means I'll have to get up even earlier. Oh well, looks like it's been decided already. I still want to race but I won't complain if you change your mind and want to add add a few hours to the start time :-)

Also I won't be able to race this Saturday unless it happens to get delayed again as I will be writing an exam at that time :-(

No worrys tom didn't know they had connection problems.

Anyone else find the kerbs at Monza, a problem with their serrations, not kart friendly. No draft when your in the gravel.

London, however like most city cources, is tight and very technical. No run off, bumps, barriers, contact with, spin out, race over. Racers beware.

Will be fun, exciteing race.

After putting some more laps in at London, I have come to the conclusion that.... I still don't like this track.... That being said I did improve my pb, I'm down to a 59.2, and am able to consistently lap under the one minute mark. Not sure where this puts me, I am curious to see what kind of times Willie is going to put up.

Haven't played London in ages. I think I did a reverse race a month ago.. but one nice memory I have is not long after I got GT5 it was the scene of one my favourite overtakes. :P:

Here's hoping I won't have to overtake anyone ;)

Wow, I am starting to like this track, never thought I would say that.... Also down into the 58's on a fast lap.

Is this race on saturday the last one for this year tom ?

I like the London track, a lot of corners that can be tricky if coming with to much speed, specially the first corner :embarrassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back