PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I am starting to like this track, never thought I would say that.... Also down into the 58's on a fast lap.

It is a decent circuit, once you get used to the limited sight lines (at least for me).

There's some really fun corners, places to pass and places to cause a crash :sly:

I like the London track, a lot of corners that can be tricky if coming with to much speed, specially the first corner :embarrassed:

Yeah, the first lap at the first corner is going to be the cause of some tears :ouch:

Who ever comes through that turn on the first lap will win the race, hard braking, needed.

Who ever comes through that turn on the first lap will win the race, hard braking, needed.

I should say so, John. Anybody available for a test tomorrow at 8pm GMT?

Karting TT has taken up most my practice these past couple of days.

Did ~15 laps in an unbroken kart today, around the mid 59s mark.

That series of fast corners, including that completely blind one with the kerbing on the inside, is a thing of karting beauty. Get it right, feels awesome. Get it wrong, it's spinny spinny crashy crashy time ;)

Karting TT has taken up most my practice these past couple of days.

Did ~15 laps in an unbroken kart today, around the mid 59s mark.

That series of fast corners, including that completely blind one with the kerbing on the inside, is a thing of karting beauty. Get it right, feels awesome. Get it wrong, it's spinny spinny crashy crashy time ;)

Me 2, i was in the Top 10 earlier today, but now down to 12 :crazy:

But the leader that got under the 32 mark set an crazy time, i know its with a wheel but still very very fast

Are you using ballast for the TT?

I was like 19th or something and just can't seem to find the extra .1 or .2s to get into the top 10. I know where it is just can't quite get it.

Tom I might be around at 8PM for a practice?

I was like 19th or something and just can't seem to find the extra .1 or .2s to get into the top 10. I know where it is just can't quite get it.

Can't tonight mate, unfortunately. Stuck at the radio until 8pm and I'm racing in NASCAR at 9pm...

No ballast at all, but just keep practicing, then the perfect lap will come maybe 👍

I think the practice was yesterday hehe...but i might be wrong :dunce:

Now only 1 day before this year last race on London guys, excited ehh ? :)

No ballast at all, but just keep practicing, then the perfect lap will come maybe 👍

I think the practice was yesterday hehe...but i might be wrong :dunce:

Now only 1 day before this year last race on London guys, excited ehh ? :)

And what a track to end the year on! :)

Hey guys, looking forward to the race today!

As a steward, I just wanted to remind everyone of Section 10 - A of the OLR, something we all agreed to race by :)

10: Defensive Driving:

A:
Leading cars have the right to choose their own line down a straight. They can change their racing line once while driving down a straight (Move from the outside line to the inside, or vice versa). As they approach the next corner, they can return to the racing line of their choice However, they're not allowed to change their line when the behind driver is directly behind and changes his line to try and make a pass. If your movement causes an accident, you're responsible.

Cheers and good clean racing!!!

I just opened up a room if anyone wants to get some practice in. Will be doing various tracks with a special focus on London.

Last edited:
Just over an hour to the Lounge Opening! 👍

Says the one :lol:

Takes one to know one. :lol:

30 min left, be there guys, or the santa might not come this year :lol:

129026145742770297.jpg

Great Racing today guys, awesome way to end the year! Unfortunately not for myself though, spinning around quite a lot.

Tables are up!

Have a great Christmas and New Year! See you all for 2012! :)

Yes this was a great race to end the year. But like tom made a few mistakes, race over, couldn't catch up to to the pack. So had to be happy where I finished.

Hope everyone has good christmas and see you all next year. For more fun.

Yes this was a great race to end the year. But like tom made a few mistakes, race over, couldn't catch up to to the pack. So had to be happy where I finished.

Hope everyone has good christmas and see you all next year. For more fun.

Yeah, apologies about the foul language. 👎

Thats a big bomb boys...

:lol:

Sorry I couldn't be there guys.

Hope you had a good race, and wish you all the best over Christmas and the new year. 👍

Sorry I couldn't be there guys.

Hope you had a good race, and wish you all the best over Christmas and the new year. 👍

No worries mate, all the best to you too. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back