PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMS97F1
I ate my tea in 5 minutes just under, only to find you guys racing

Apologies about that. 👎

Asking the host to delay a race for 10 minutes while you go have a tea break seems a bit unreasonable to me. If the host has set a schedule beforehand I don't really think it's appropriate to expect him to delay it for something so trivial.

Asking the host to delay a race for 10 minutes while you go have a tea break seems a bit unreasonable to me. If the host has set a schedule beforehand I don't really think it's appropriate to expect him to delay it for something so trivial.

I was only 5 minutes. Anyway i dont mind so much. I just dont want to miss anymore

The first race started bad for me and Lord, i think it was on lap 2 we made contact and spun out. After that i was already behind with 15 sec :scared:
But worked my way out to third position, when Tron spun or something i did not see what happend to him, and have not watched the replay yet. But yeah got close at the end with 2 sec after bdubclub, so i was pretty happy though :)

Second race started a hole lot better, but i think there was a major crash with many of the drivers, cause already after 2 laps, me and bdubclub had a solid lead for around 12 sec to third place.

But very nice racing there bdubclub, in the 2nd race, i decided after lap 13 i think it was, to let you overtake me, and just kept push you hard around the track, to see if you could stand the pressure, and sadly you was steady as a rock :sly:

Well next race will be on Monza, and with only 1 real corner you have to brake in for the kart, its going to be slip stream power all the way :lol:

Oh yes before i forget it, next time bashman please with until all drivers are ready to race before starting the race ehh ? AMS97F1 was gonna be back in 5min after the first race ended, when you suddenly started the race... I think it should only be the room owner / host who start the race, just my opinion ;D

Tom asked me to start the race so i did plus im a steward if i wasn't a steward and tom asked me to start the race i wouldn't of done it as i would of probably got the kick but was good racing for the 1st race but the 2nd my internet got really laggy when someone left the track so i quit but was good watching you guys on the 2nd race :-)

Bummer guys, just found out I am going to have to work Saturday morning, so its looking like I will miss this weeks race. Super bummed, wish I could make it, as I did some testing last night, only to find out this morning its going to be a no go.

Bummer guys, just found out I am going to have to work Saturday morning, so its looking like I will miss this weeks race. Super bummed, wish I could make it, as I did some testing last night, only to find out this morning its going to be a no go.

Hey, just because you've won a race doesn't mean you can go all slacking on us now :sly:

No but seriously, it's a shame you can't make it. I guess for you there's always next next week :sly:

Sorry to hear that, well you are gonna be missed on the Monza track mate 👍

Hope to see you at the next week race then

Would anyone be intrested in co-hosting a championship using the Mercedes C 63 AMG '08, the Ferrari California '08, the Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06 and the Afla Romeo 8C Competizione '08 which have 443-453 BHP(although everyone must limit it to 443)? Each team will contain 4 people. Racing Soft tyres. I will do anymore details if there is intrest. Also its likely to be held on a wednesday evening. Also if there is another Premium car that has around about 450 BHP, let me know.

Name of the game, how long can you stay tucked behind Willie, Chopsington and BDub :sly: For the slingshot out of Parabolica!!!

:lol: I'll try the 125cc Kart and see if that works. :sly:

Damn that sucks, bdubclub, see you for London. 👍

Not sure I can make it :nervous: I will try though..

I've had no practice either so I'll probably be uncompetitive if I do make it.

NEWS: As of Season 4, Williebaby28 will become a co-organiser for this series.

And a Season 4 Reveal Thread will be up in a few hours, get guessing what's going to be happening for Season 4!

Will it involve racing, karts, and the racing of said racing karts?

:sly:

Possibly...

trollface.jpg

Will it involve racing, karts, and the racing of said racing karts?

:sly:

If you talk about the 125 Kart that would be great, but i think it would be a problem for the guys that uses a mic to hear anything else than the kart :lol:

If you talk about the 125 Kart that would be great, but i think it would be a problem for the guys that uses a mic to hear anything else than the kart :lol:

This, it'll be the 125's :)

Although, I raced with some guys this week at SPA. A couple of them were pretty fast. One of them switched to the 125, he didn't win :sly:

will be there asap

Oh, the race is postponed?

If it's tomorrow, i have a choice between a 200 lap endurance race or this. then at 8pm i have an F1 league.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back